Western Quarter Finals: (4) Utah Jazz vs. (5) Houston Rockets

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #301
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
 RediKnight said:
@ people acting like the call against AK determined the outcome of the game. How about all the free throws they missed or McGrady getting shutdown in the 4th quarter because his gas tank was empty?

When you get swept you can make no excuses about the refs.
what u mean? obviously bobby jackson made the game tyin 3 buh that bullsh*t call took it away so yea it had some kind of effect on the outcome of the game...
 10 years ago '06        #302
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,322 | Props total: 774 774
 Big R said:
t-mac doesnt play in may....
nuggest wont be playing in may either..
 04-21-2008, 10:32 PM         #303
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
your gonna deny that was a momentum changing call?
It was one play of many big ones at the end of that game. Without that call you could still miss the shot like you were doing all quarter. Scola did put his hands on AK and good players know to sell that sh*t. Kobe is the MVP this season and he is one of the best at drawing fouls.

As big as that play was it was no bigger than the offensive board and putback by Korver.
 10 years ago '04        #304
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Afnorth123 said:
12 games with yao 10 without

and wait...everyone boxden was sayign it was becuase we had a cake schedule...hmmm which is it?
every other team whos won that many games in a row went to the finals nothing like t-mac to break the streak

you seem a bit


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #305
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
 RediKnight said:
It was one play of many big ones at the end of that game. Without that call you could still miss the shot like you were doing all quarter. Scola did put his hands on AK and good players know to sell that sh*t. Kobe is the MVP this season and he is one of the best at drawing fouls.

As big as that play was it was no bigger than the offensive board and putback by Korver.
but...bobby...jackson...made...the...shot:confused :
 10 years ago '05        #306
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 261 261
 RediKnight said:
It was one play of many big ones at the end of that game. Without that call you could still miss the shot like you were doing all quarter. Scola did put his hands on AK and good players know to sell that sh*t. Kobe is the MVP this season and he is one of the best at drawing fouls.

As big as that play was it was no bigger than the offensive board and putback by Korver.
so are you gonna deny that was a game changing play or not? if hte refs gonna make NO calls for bobby jackson tryan draw the charge he should make a no call for Ak flying outta bounds. that calls not made and we have the momentum and not forced ot take desperation shots. You know that affected the outcome..if your team was on the opposite side of teh call you'd be ciomplaining about it too.
 10 years ago '05        #307
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 261 261
 MosDefinition said:
every other team whos won that many games in a row went to the finals nothing like t-mac to break the streak

you seem a bit


[pic - click to view]

everyother team that did that and went to the finals had all their players healthy for the playoffs...
 10 years ago '04        #308
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
 MosDefinition said:
every other team whos won that many games in a row went to the finals nothing like t-mac to break the streak

you seem a bit


[pic - click to view]

ur really tryna milk that "salty" thread that was made.....everythin thats comin out your mouth is in reference to it
 10 years ago '04        #309
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
 chctynig2804 said:
ur really tryna milk that "salty" thread that was made.....everythin thats comin out your mouth is in reference to it
yup
 10 years ago '04        #310
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
 MosDefinition said:
yup
at least ur honest
 04-21-2008, 10:42 PM         #311
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
so are you gonna deny that was a game changing play or not? if hte refs gonna make NO calls for bobby jackson tryan draw the charge he should make a no call for Ak flying outta bounds. that calls not made and we have the momentum and not forced ot take desperation shots. You know that affected the outcome..if your team was on the opposite side of teh call you'd be ciomplaining about it too.
I'm saying we still would've won that game no matter the call. You could drain a three and get fouled on that play for a 4 point play and we still come back and win it.

We OWN you.
 10 years ago '06        #312
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,727 | Props total: 7802 7802
 RediKnight said:
I'm saying we still would've won that game no matter the call. You could drain a three and get fouled on that play for a 4 point play and we still come back and win it.

We OWN you.

whats the point of gloating over beating a depleted team?
 10 years ago '06        #313
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,322 | Props total: 774 774
 Big R said:
you like 2 teams....
I like one team..

but love the game itself you idiot.
 10 years ago '04        #314
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
 RediKnight said:
I'm saying we still would've won that game no matter the call. You could drain a three and get fouled on that play for a 4 point play and we still come back and win it.

We OWN you.
wow...u soundin like smokeweed101 now and his "boston teams cant be beat" bullsh*t...
 04-21-2008, 10:49 PM         #315
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
super lolz at rockets fans getting MAD.

 04-21-2008, 10:49 PM         #316
Jermsdiggity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i got to say is that point guard and big man are the jazzs strenghts and that is exactly which positions the rockets are missing.

but t-mac is still the sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #317
Xaiv 152 heat pts152
space
avatar space
space
$4,371 | Props total: 2515 2515
 Jermsdiggity said:
all i got to say is that point guard and big man are the jazzs strenghts and that is exactly which positions the rockets are missing.

but t-mac is still the sh*t
Exactly

The Team is too small on the inside, and that flaw has been exposed. Scola and
Hayes missed too many layups. Scola played like a str8 up pus*y
 10 years ago '05        #318
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 261 261
 RediKnight said:
I'm saying we still would've won that game no matter the call. You could drain a three and get fouled on that play for a 4 point play and we still come back and win it.

We OWN you.
you beat a team missing 2 key starters by a combined 17 points....a guy who avg's 13 and a guy who avg's 22 is missing from out line..we play 3 rookies significant minutes...and your acting like you beat the spurs thi sis exactly why kobe and the lakers will smash ya'll next round.
 10 years ago '04        #319
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
hows it going tmac


[pic - click to view]

[/
 04-22-2008, 09:22 AM         #320
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
whats the point of gloating over beating a depleted team?
your right to an extent but obviously we were good enough to make the playoffs so we should be good enough to advance as well

but I'm expecting some major changes come offseason
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy