Apr 16 - FEMA ORDERED 102,000 Boxcars W/Shackles & Guillotines

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #41
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
LOL those pictures and video is a joke. those pictures have no clear depiction of anything like the article describes, and there is absolutely no way to prove what/where those locations are.

and that fu*kin video look like it was filmed in the storage room of my apartment and the fu*kin thing is upside down. you wanna convince people of something, do a better job next time
 10 years ago '04        #42
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 Adam A; [SIZE="6" said:
I'm not making any money from this[/SIZE]. My only motivation is to inform you of the dangers that may or may not be present. I'm putting myself at risk by posting this, so take it for what it is. I pray that this is bullsh*t.

Definition of a paranoid kook...............

And your not making any money, bullsh*t......Just like our "corrupt" government something is always about the money..........So dont make it look like your looking out for us.......For all we know you could be living in Europe....

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 04-17-2008 at 12:13 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #43
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
Where is that "fema" spot at in Chicago?? I want to go check that sh*t out for myself.
 04-17-2008, 01:27 PM         #44
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
So... Are they using this sh*t to imprison minorities or what?
no, just everyone who doesn't "behave"...

Floeji said:
Wait a second. Why did FEMA order this?
There have been articles about major contracts for these types of camps to be built for years now... halli-burton; kelog, brown&root, and others have been building them for a while now... just google 'internment camp contracts'... it's not like it's a secret...
 10 years ago '04        #45
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
loks pretty on point with whats going on

but yall fail to see the hidden agenda.................

were all dead and dont even know it
 04-17-2008, 01:38 PM         #46
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dsoul said:
loks pretty on point with whats going on

but yall fail to see the hidden agenda.................

were all dead and dont even know it

just the same as up until that point, we're all slaves and don't realize it...
 04-17-2008, 01:45 PM         #47
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only if ppl would study history and realize that america has rounded up groups of ppl before, the japaneese, the indians, italians, germans, the list goes on, so they will do it again today

done it before do it again, but some of u's dont think so? ur crazy
 10 years ago '04        #48
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 $$$$$ MAN said:
only if ppl would study history and realize that america has rounded up groups of ppl before, the japaneese, the indians, italians, germans, the list goes on, so they will do it again today

done it before do it again, but some of u's dont think so? ur crazy
I dont think there was something called the ACLU at that time........

Or video cameras on peoples phone to document this, nor youtube.........
 04-17-2008, 02:40 PM         #49
soulja boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when the usa economy collapses sometime within the next 2 years all this is gonna be in place......well be so broke that a dollar will be worthless.....those who are broke will be put in these camps....forced slave labor....ull be workin ur entire life to pay back the debt u owe
 04-17-2008, 03:06 PM         #50
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's like someone said earlier lmao. As if other countries will stand by and let it happen.

It's basically an invitation for Russia and China. Who WOULD smack the sh*t out of the American military, with EASE.
 04-17-2008, 03:16 PM         #51
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
I dont think there was something called the ACLU at that time........

Or video cameras on peoples phone to document this, nor youtube.........
the gubment could have the internet shut down with ease... you forget that they created it...

rancid said:
It's like someone said earlier lmao. As if other countries will stand by and let it happen.

It's basically an invitation for Russia and China. Who WOULD smack the sh*t out of the American military, with EASE.
The only reason China doesn't smush us is because they essentially already own us with the amount of debt that we have to them... they could shut down our banks... on top of the fact that as huge as their population is, if there was a ground war, they could send 100,000 troops PER DAY to our country EVERY DAY for a YEAR and it would hardly make a dent...
 10 years ago '04        #52
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Definition of a paranoid kook...............

And your not making any money, bullsh*t......Just like our "corrupt" government something is always about the money..........So dont make it look like your looking out for us.......For all we know you could be living in Europe....
You're right, the CIA pays me thousands a week to be on Boxden posting news. :rolleyes:
 04-17-2008, 06:11 PM         #53
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He does have a point though. Don't get me wrong Adam, you're a great bloke. And i think we've had a few convos in the past.

But you're getting seriously close to transforming into 'Screwhead' status. Where anyone and everything is some conspiracy.

Point is just step back a little. Because at the end of the day, what you say will not happen. And you'll end up being one of those people, where in 51 years some wild sh*t will happen... And after 51 years of blabbing on about random sh*t.. You'll be like "told you so"

People get far too caught up in it. If the government tried to slam man into FEMA camps. Not only would the general population backlash. But other superpowers would use it as their time to DESTROY the Yank government.
 04-17-2008, 06:25 PM         #54
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TValles said:
let's be real majority of soldiers if not all wouldn't attack home, they are people too and even if they had orders i don't think they'd really follow order
 04-18-2008, 07:04 AM         #55
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam A said:
I'm not making any money from this. My only motivation is to inform you of the dangers that may or may not be present. I'm putting myself at risk by posting this, so take it for what it is. I pray that this is bullsh*t.
LOL, you are so brave one of you boxdens.luts fu*k adam a right now!!!! At risk, people like you are what makes the other side able to demonize the word liberal. This is all great and all but this is far from news and it should be deleted. Boxden needs to make a section for conspiracy theory's and let you mod because this is FAR from news. If I used the same type of sources as you I could post anything in this section...ANYTHING.
 04-18-2008, 08:38 AM         #56
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syraC.U.S.E.315 said:
i dont understand what these boxcars are used for and why we would need them. i think this article is fugayzi
yeah.
imean, i just dont know. obviously, were not hearing but one side of this story. so whoever is saying this could just be making it up just like we can clain the government is making their story up.
i dont know.
but just looking at the figures. ok, the article says there are 120,000 train cars, the man in a youtube video said there were 300,000. say there are 100,000, triple stacked, youre fitting like, 500 people in each car (a single level train holds over 50 comfortably) so, wtf do they need capacity for 50,000,000 people, just to go k!ll them off? doesnt make no damn sense. additionally, they wouldnt use these just as a one off would they? so thats the entire population of the US in just 6 trips. and if its 300,000 train cars, thats only two trips.
doesnt make any sense.
i thought the government wanted power over people, dead people aint doing nothing. dead people wont make you any money.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy