Apr 16 - FEMA ORDERED 102,000 Boxcars W/Shackles & Guillotines

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
So Wat Does This Mean, Can Som1 Plz Explain... Does It Mean If Ur Walkin On The Street U Get Arrested And Taken There Or What And Dont Gimme Hate 4 Not Knowin Plzz Cos Im Tryin 2 Kno
 04-17-2008, 07:56 AM         #22
nirvana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propaganda
 04-17-2008, 08:18 AM         #23
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the sources hah hold on let me make my own website in 5 minutes so I can have a source for what ever crazy a.ss way too far down the rabbit hole story I wanna make up. How is this not deleted? This is far from news and those sources aren't even close to being sources lol. No idea why boxden keeps letting this alex jones wannabe advertise his "news" site.
 04-17-2008, 08:20 AM         #24
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nirvana said:
Propaganda
I wouldn't call it propaganda its more like propabullsh*t that plays on peoples fears to sell sh*t and/or round up website traffic.
 04-17-2008, 08:49 AM         #25
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SleepyThug said:
I wouldn't call it propaganda its more like propabullsh*t that plays on peoples fears to sell sh*t and/or round up website traffic.
I wouldn't say all that now...considering the fact that our gov't is very shady and breaks it's own laws you should never doubt it. You forget this is the same gov't who brought drugs in to be sold yet arrested the same people wo sold it, the same gov't that would kidnap people and interrogate them in other countries. I believe this country is in the works of doing some real fu*ked up sh*t in the future
 04-17-2008, 08:55 AM         #26
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jon Quest said:
I hope Bush doesn't have reason to use that power to declare martial law that he gave himself.
Well if they cook up another 9/eleven, you can bet your a.ss he will... the dollar is falling, they're tryna start stuff with i-Ran, the gubment/corporate cats that run the gubment are not about to let this war money just disappear so a black man can take office and have his own agenda... not to mention that O-bama has attachments to the tri-lateral commision, and in essence would be working their agenda anyway...

internment camps in this country are a reality... period... whether this story holds water has yet to be seen, but it is more likely that it does... at one time we had japanese internment camps in this country, we have guantanmo up and running for how many years now, which completely violates so many laws... the patriot act has made habeas corpus a thing of the past... and most fools are just focused on what kind of $200 nikes they can get to match their BAPE hoodie, or who next American Idol will be... y'all have no idea what's coming...
 10 years ago '04        #27
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 SleepyThug said:
I'm not making any money from this. My only motivation is to inform you of the dangers that may or may not be present. I'm putting myself at risk by posting this, so take it for what it is. I pray that this is bullsh*t.

Last edited by Adam A; 04-17-2008 at 09:17 AM..
 04-17-2008, 09:17 AM         #28
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that source is top notch super reliable :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #29
mef31 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
Hey atleast those boxcars look spacious and shiny.
 10 years ago '05        #30
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
And another thing for the kooks......

Theres 80 million LEGAL weapon holders in the US.....

And theres 200 MILLION ILLEGALLY carrying weapons in the US.....

If this govt round up would happen as the kooks see it, first off have you seen those Americas Most Dangerous Hoods dvds, a roundup wouldnt even get past Compton...............

So now theres 280 million guns against how many feds...........

I in the face of "opposition"

These kooks love to scare people.............

NOW I REST MY CASE.......

Sleep safe kids and rest a.ssured nothing but BULLsh*t TAXES can do harm....

u obviously dont watch modern weapons.
 04-17-2008, 10:13 AM         #31
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
u obviously dont watch modern weapons.
To say that a group of gangbangers is keeping our govt from attacking us is pathetic...if we have the firepower to attack other countries why would they be scared to attack compton? Any who i don't really see our soldiers just attacking and locking up citizens here, let's be real majority of soldiers if not all wouldn't attack home, they are people too and even if they had orders i don't think they'd really follow order
 04-17-2008, 10:27 AM         #32
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TValles said:
Any who i don't really see our soldiers just attacking and locking up citizens here, let's be real majority of soldiers if not all wouldn't attack home, they are people too and even if they had orders i don't think they'd really follow order
negatory... if they can k!ll women and children in other countries, they damn sure can do it here... we are all too young to remember McCarthyism and the Red Scare, but all kinds of people were disappear because they were suspected or "looked like" they were communists... soldiers are brainwashed to k!ll on sight, doesn't matter who they are as long as their superior tells them that they are the enemy... the gubment has no problem k!lling its own citizens, they've been doing it for years...
 10 years ago '04        #33
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 1588 1588
alot of ya are blind to whats about to go down in the up incoming years, u.s.a. is gonna fall to its knees, we will no longer be in control... ya shouldnt be scared, ya should be PREPARED.
 10 years ago '05        #34
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
[QUOTE=lo k;11793060]negatory... if they can k!ll women and children in other countries, they damn sure can do it here... we are all too young to remember McCarthyism and the Red Scare, but all kinds of people were disappear because they were suspected or "looked like" they were communists... soldiers are brainwashed to k!ll on sight, doesn't matter who they are as long as their superior tells them that they are the enemy... the gubment has no problem k!lling its own citizens, they've been doing it for years...[/QUOTE]

:applause: and it's called population control.
 04-17-2008, 11:11 AM         #35
DTEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the way you guys think... by your logic, random picture of trains = 102,000 boxcars with shackles and guillotines.

guys i saw a transport truck the other day that was empty in the back... i bet they are building a gas chamber. do you know how many transport trucks there are in the U.S.??

you've been warned!
 10 years ago '05        #36
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
So... Are they using this sh*t to imprison minorities or what?
 04-17-2008, 11:39 AM         #37
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Damn I'm gonna buy plane tickets to Australia/Japan before this bullsh*t happens.
Australia is filled with shackle draggers. Wouldn't that defeat the object of moving?
 10 years ago '04        #38
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 lo k said:
Well if they cook up another 9/eleven, you can bet your a.ss he will... the dollar is falling, they're tryna start stuff with i-Ran, the gubment/corporate cats that run the gubment are not about to let this war money just disappear so a black man can take office and have his own agenda... not to mention that O-bama has attachments to the tri-lateral commision, and in essence would be working their agenda anyway...

internment camps in this country are a reality... period... whether this story holds water has yet to be seen, but it is more likely that it does... at one time we had japanese internment camps in this country, we have guantanmo up and running for how many years now, which completely violates so many laws... the patriot act has made habeas corpus a thing of the past... and most fools are just focused on what kind of $200 nikes they can get to match their BAPE hoodie, or who next American Idol will be... y'all have no idea what's coming...

No but i would watch out for Riots if Barrack Obama loses/wins the election......

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 04-17-2008 at 11:52 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #39
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 TValles said:
To say that a group of gangbangers is keeping our govt from attacking us is pathetic...if we have the firepower to attack other countries why would they be scared to attack compton? Any who i don't really see our soldiers just attacking and locking up citizens here, let's be real majority of soldiers if not all wouldn't attack home, they are people too and even if they had orders i don't think they'd really follow order

What makes you think the US govt would spend billions of dollars on weapons to lock us up??????????

We are talking round-ups of "political opposition" and secret execution not mass k!llings in the streets of LA n NY.......

"They" would never allow that to be shown in the news, let alone people on youtube posting what would be happening.........

And the way people are talking its like they wanna get detained.....
 10 years ago '04        #40
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Wait a second. Why did FEMA order this?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy