Leftover Super Smash Bros Brawl Data...characters left out revealed...

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
6327 pageviews
10 comments

jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Leftover Super Smash Bros Brawl Data...characters left out revealed...

dunno if this has been posted yet, and my die-hards out there probably already know this, but for those who don't, a while back some hackers hacked Brawl and found some leftover data in the game which contained characters who were programmed in the game to an extent, but never fully completed and therefore not in the actual game. these characters were:

Roy:image...if only he was still in it...we can get 3 characters from Star Fox that play almost the EXACT same way, King [carlos]Dedede![/mencia], and a fu*king robot that came packaged with a console in the game, but we can't get Roy's Our Boy back? fu*k them for that...he was my main character in Melee next to Fox.

Dixie Kong: i had doubts bout Diddy, but he's nice, but i think putting her into it woulda been pushing it. glad she ain't make the cut. fu*k King Dedede.

Toon Zelda/Sheik: the word on this is, obviously, that they were working on a Zelda/Sheik to look like the Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass version, but also it's been speculated that maybe instead of Sheik they'd actually throw in Tetra since Tetra is Zelda's alter ego in the WW/PH series'. ORRRR they coulda made Sheik in the WW/PH art style despite her never being in those series like they made Sheik in the Twilight Princess style w/o her ever being in TP. they shoulda made King Dedede in no style IMO. fu*k him.

Mewtwo:<<<<Lucario. nuff said. although Mewtwo>>>>>King D3

Dr. Mario: image good riddance. nothing hot about a Mario clone that throws pills around rather than fire balls. just like there's nothing hot about a fat King waddling around with no business in Brawl.

"Pra & Mai": this was a package found in the leftover character data also, highly speculated to be Plusle and Minun from Pokémon since because their respective Jap names are Prasel and Mainan. lotta people think they'd f!ght in as a duo like Ice Climbers which would make perfect sense since in the Pokémon show, movies, and games they're always seen together. don't ask me how i know that, but the short answer is i have no life. they'd be a dope replacement for Pichu and it'd be cool to have another duo other than ICs in this. but then again, this is all pure speculation. what isn't speculation is that KD3 is the worst character in gaming history.

IMO, Nintendo should put Plusle & Minun, Toon Zelda/Sheik, and Ray in the game as downloadable characters. they should consider putting characters to download in the game. for a price of course...people would horde over them no matter what, including me. AND VIEWTIFUL JOE WOULDA BEEN PERFECT FOR THIS GAME! AND MEGAMAN! AND bombERMAN! BUT MOSTLY VJ!

10 comments for "Leftover Super Smash Bros Brawl Data...characters left out revealed..."

10 years ago '05        #2
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
They should have put lil mac in that b*tch
 10 years ago '05        #3
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
with the star super punch
 10 years ago '07        #4
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
nah they only needed Dixie & Krystal maybe K. Rule
 04-16-2008, 03:08 AM         #5
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
king d3 > all.
 10 years ago '04        #6
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
I too am pissed at Roy not being in. As for Dr. Mario, he was my main character in the last game and should have been kept as well. The rest of those characters are not important to me.
 04-16-2008, 10:36 AM         #7
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate the fact that all 3 players from star fox have the exact same smash ball special....same with link and toon link. those mof*ckers got lazy as sh*t.

but king dedede is cool as hell i think, ive used him a couple of times
 04-16-2008, 12:04 PM         #8
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, Roy though? I am just about to open my wii and Brawl in a minute(Hoorah!), and i thought he was on there for some reason. Him and Mewtwo were my dudes. Ah well, i'm sure it'll be okay. Just gotta get used to weak-ass Marth.

Edit: Ike is the sh*t

Last edited by macadon83; 04-16-2008 at 03:11 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #9
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
too bad nintendo doesn't really mess with squaresoft like that. Characters from there would've been sick.
 04-19-2008, 12:45 PM         #10
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too bad knuckles or tails weren't secret characters
 10 years ago '06        #11
jayvivz 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
i'd love Knuckles in it. he'd be perfect for this sh*t. even more than Sonic if you think about it. too bad they just made cameos in the background of Green Hill Zone...at least they incorporated all the main characters somehow, aside from Amy, but who cares.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago