most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #101
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 nicbroto said:
fu*k shootar that is the sickest avi ever
...got it off real gm

lol @ garret haaatting

and why u ppl keep using the 2-1 record thing for this season...we all know bosh wasnt there in the last game...does that REALLY count? lol

bosh mangles u folk....good luck.

and capone and rest of u orlando ppl (that SERIOUSLY came straight out the woodwork lol please), get in the avy bet and stop runnin ur mouths if ur so confident...i wanna see u rock a bosh avy when the series is done
 10 years ago '06        #102
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol i remember the al capone orlando game threads that were unnecessary cuz there was like 2 orlando fans in em
 10 years ago '05        #103
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Read the bet fukboi, don't back down now

and I been here all season
 04-17-2008, 12:02 PM         #104
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we avy bettin i want a longer period of rockin the avy to be set....

ppl been talkin sideways bout orlando all year on here about the 1st round
 10 years ago '05        #105
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
lol i remember the al capone orlando game threads that were unnecessary cuz there was like 2 orlando fans in em
just because the Orlando fans aint on every night theres like 6 or 7 legit fans... and Avy bets are fu*kin stupid...
 10 years ago '06        #106
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Read the bet fukboi, don't back down now

and I been here all season
i'm not doin the whole offseason, wtf lol

i'm a baseball fan too...i'll do rest of the playoffs tho which should be at laest a month.
 10 years ago '06        #107
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 booker20 said:
just because the Orlando fans aint on every night theres like 6 or 7 legit fans... and Avy bets are fu*kin stupid...
yeah i used to think the exact same thing. but really its the only version of msg board gambling lol. i mean sh*t i throw down thousands on games, but betting someone on here would be kinda tough

just participate, i know u dont wanna be rockin a bosh avy but it wont be so bad...u guys will swich sides on the dwight bosh debate :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #108
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 SHootar said:
why is sam mitchell so horrible....i dont see it. some of his outta time-out plays recently, esp that ford draw up with .5 were genius. i really dont blame him on substitution patterns, who the fu*k is the guy supposed to put in when our team is full of stiffs. delfino, kapono, bargs, pretty much our whole bench, doesn't know what consistency means.
okay so where do i start? lol

first off, what are the raps paying him for? everybody knows he's a p!ss poor x's and o's coach so what are they paying him for? supposedly it's because he's a motivator..but the team never seems very motivated at ALL. first quarters are nitemares, 3rd quarters are worse. I guess you didn't watch the detroit/raps game on abc? the commentators were straight clownin his a.ss.

lisa salters: sam mitchell is a man of very few words and i found out when i spoke to him at half time and asked what kind of adjustments does his team need to make to play better. he said "box out" i asked him is that it? just box out? he said "yeah all defensive schemes come down to boxing out"

*chuckles in the background*

commentator 1: i thought coaches say more to the teams during the half?

hubie brown: uh well it depends on the individual.

lmfao..

anyway, he's wack at player development. who has really developed under him? not bosh..i'll credit all of that to bosh's skill not mitchell. bargnani is regressing. i know he can do better and he's shown signs that he can be a great player in the nba. kapono could be deadly for us. despite what you guys think, kapono would provide wonders for the raptors. dude is the best shooter in the nba. he was signed so there'd be more spacing on the floor for bosh so teams wont double him like they did when the raps played the nets.

and lastly, he has absolutely no idea how to make in game adjustments. his sub patterns are mind boggling and seem almost pre-scheduled and dude can't teach anything on offense or defense. he gets his players to switch all the time on the man to man and most times are pg's are forced to guard bigger wing players because of smitch's wack a.ss defensive schemes and philosophy. i can go on and on and on about why dude is wack but u get the jist..i hope..
 10 years ago '06        #109
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 SHootar said:
the sig is fire
 10 years ago '05        #110
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:
yeah i used to think the exact same thing. but really its the only version of msg board gambling lol. i mean sh*t i throw down thousands on games, but betting someone on here would be kinda tough

just participate, i know u dont wanna be rockin a bosh avy but it wont be so bad...u guys will swich sides on the dwight bosh debate :applause:
I guess u right I'd never see money from a real bet so I guess im in... but winner picks the avy... not just a avy of D12 or Bosh....

Last edited by booker20; 04-17-2008 at 02:15 PM..
 04-17-2008, 02:04 PM         #111
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
You wanna talk about orlando fans, well look at your own fans, i never seen any toronto fans in any thread...ive been a diehard fan for a long time, dont question me or anybody else that loves the magic, we are real fans not the ones that get vince carter and suddenly become fans...i already said i was in for any avy bet because i know the magic will win.
 10 years ago '05        #112
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 Clipse36 said:
You wanna talk about orlando fans, well look at your own fans, i never seen any toronto fans in any thread...ive been a diehard fan for a long time, dont question me or anybody else that loves the magic, we are real fans not the ones that get vince carter and suddenly become fans...i already said i was in for any avy bet because i know the magic will win.
^lmao, who the fu*k is this guy?
 10 years ago '06        #113
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rubix said:
^lmao, who the fu*k is this guy?
exactly lol...raptors fans been on here for long time. yeah we gettin a few new ones all the time but i think its cuz toronto has a lotta ppl on bx in general.

and to ur lenghty post on sam. i dont really give 2 sh*ts what the abc crew thinks, they're not in the locker room or even covering our team are they?? remember the players poll that voted him the worst coach (which is retarded since they again arent anywhere near our team), well all he did was go out and get coach of the year last year.

i really dont think his substitution patters are that bad. we really dont have many consistent players on our team. what kind of examples do u have of awful sub patterns.

i really think u overate kapono too, basketball is leaps and bounds more than shooting, and he gets exposed at every other facet.

and i dont fault sam in the development of bargs, please. that guy was doomed from the start, he was a one trick pony. we know sam did the now famous drill where he basically had bargs f!ght to get the ball in practise, everything being allowed, and even that didnt get him more rebs or much toughness. He game in reality hasn't regressed from last year at all. Ppl automatically a.ssume that cuz his numbers are down. In reality his jumper just isnt falling, i dont fault sam for that. he's never showed any other type of game really for any consistent amount of time, so everything hinges on his jumpshot.

i really fault BC more than sam. ppl are fooled after last year that we have a great team. and we dont. delfino is HORRIBLE. get this bum out of here. he's another juan dixon who when hot can do wonders, but 75% of the time will k!ll ur offense. we've had a tough year with injuries, ford and bosh. our team will likely win a playoff series and everyone will be back on the sam train i think. he's the same coach as last year.

ps. bosh has grown as a player 10-fold with Sam...and he's our best player. thats saying something. and its directly tied to Sam. he basically forced bosh to take the ball to the hoop all the time and was so hard on him.
 10 years ago '06        #114
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 booker20 said:
I guess u right I'd never see money from a real bet so I guess im in... but winner picks the avy... not just a avy of D12 or Bosh....
well i'm picking all of u an avy when the raps win. u guys can agree on an avy if u guys win, but its gotta be one obv.

think theres a few other raps fans in it too.
 10 years ago '06        #115
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
the sig is fire
...def cant take credit for it tho, but yeah feelin the avy and sig right now
 04-17-2008, 08:59 PM         #116
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
..does this guy give up?
Ive had a change of heart the Raptors got this :applause: U hear that Alcapone??
 10 years ago '04        #117
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
I got the Magic in 6
 04-17-2008, 09:18 PM         #118
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Ive had a change of heart the Raptors got this :applause: U hear that Alcapone??
it wouldnt be a first, i'll tell u that
 10 years ago '04        #119
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
i ill take an avy bet. And us magic fans need to get ready with a Pat Garrity avy.
 10 years ago '05        #120
booker20 
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
i ill take an avy bet. And us magic fans need to get ready with a Pat Garrity avy.
its gon be an action avy.... somebody gettin dunked on....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy