Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-28-2008, 09:14 PM         #781
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

take off the blazer, loosen up the tie
step on the court, superman is alive
 04-28-2008, 09:17 PM         #782
Polo_Smurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Congrats Orlando. I thought you would sweep us...you guys suck a.ss. Kidding. I knew we wouldn't get through first round. Good luck next round...fags.
 10 years ago '07        #783
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
Woooooooooooooooooooo

Where Are The Doubters Now??

Magic Wont Get Out 1st Round...they Havent Been Out 1st Round Since Shaq Left...they Havent Won A Game Since T-mac Left...blah Blah Blah

We Got A New Squad..and We Just One A Playoff Series..and Yall Can Never Use That Bs Against Us Again!!

Orlando Magic!!

Philly/detroit Here We Go!!
 04-28-2008, 09:24 PM         #784
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good series. Congrats to Dwight Howards achievement Rap needs some changes.
 10 years ago '05        #785
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4522 4522
Colangelo said he's gonna deal with the 2pg situation this summer. I wonder what he got up his sleeve. I'd hate to see either one of them go, they aren't our problem.. We need a fu*kin tough, capable, post presence.. SOME TOUGHNESS!!
 10 years ago '05        #786
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
damn i thought it would go 6 but i'll take 5.... hopefully Philly and Detroit beat eachother up and Sheed gets 4 more techs :D
 10 years ago '06        #787
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
WARNING: kinda vented and is long

just gettin back, was hopin i'd be boozin off a victory celebration not drinkin my sorrows away lol

i'm ashamed to be a raptors fan. i had hope and wanted to believe but this team is straight up garbage. i'll try to keep this short but i have a lot to say lol.

first off congrats. i'm not gonna sugarcoat and say ur teams great, cuz really its not. and its no disrespect, u have the better team EASILY. our team is trash tho. ALL OF YOUR JUMPSHOTS WERE WIDE OPEN UNCONTESTED. its mind boggling really. if ur team fed the ball inside more and stopped chucking u'd be a force in the east. our team has the same similar problem but we dont have near the inside force u guys do.

i hope we blow up the team other than bosh, ford OR calderon, and kapono can be a nice weapon IF we have a defensive minded team and he cant get exposed so easily. but i'm honestly disgusted with a few things.

1. WHY THE fu*k IS BARGNANI STARTNG AGAIN!!! UN fu*kING REAL...HOW MANY DUDS DOES THE KID HAVE TO PUT UP TO WARRANT A BENCH SPOT?!?!

2. WHY THE fu*k IS DELFINO PLAYING IN THE 4TH QUARTER?!?! he lost us our 2nd straight game with his contested chucking, and bosh was so hot yet he chucks?!?

3. WHY THE fu*k DID TJ NOT GET NO PT IN THE 4TH...he was dominant again in stretches WTF...mindboggling...absolutely mindboggling.

4. we cannot play a lick of defense...its really beyond sad.

lastly i dont give 2 sh*ts if sam gets fired anymore. fu*k him for the above reasons. i'm not saying he was given a fair shot, cuz our team is trash, but he could have done better these last 2 games. delfino shouldnt even be able to look at the court in 4th quarters.

and if BC doesnt blow up this jumpshooting circus we have going, and no defense/paint presence/toughness...fu*k this f*g**t whos done NOTHING in his career. if u consider building a regular season champion team means sh*t, think again. the guy doesnt know TWO fu*kING sh*tS about building a championship squad. defense wins championships not soft jumshooters u fu*king clown. waste 1 more year for us I fu*king dare u piece of sh*t.

that is all.

thanks for all who actually read that, i'm a little annebreated (sp?)...and obviously upset.
 10 years ago '04        #788
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
Congratulations on the win and going to the next round. I'm not going to say any excuses because that would be stupid. This series should have been closer and we had a great chance but blew it. We need some serious inside game and I said this sh*t before the season started. Honestly this year I didn't feel the same excitement for this team as I did last year. Anyways Fire Sam, trade whichever pg gets us the most back in a package with rasho and get rid of or trade 1 or 2 of Delfino/Parker/Kapono(they are the same fu*king ppl anyways) We need a star SF and a C that will do the dirty work of rebounding and creating some inside game to free up Bosh. I really feel for Bosh man he is all by himself there is no option 2 on this team at all it goes from Bosh to a bunch of average players besides one of Jose/TJ who show up in spurts. They better draft an athletic SF if they can this year this team lacks a cutter to the hoop and someone who can create their OWN shot and obviously a defensive C. I hope Bargs bounces back next year and we start building a good core. It was painfully fun while it lasted. I hate how all T.O teams make average teams look so damn good Anyways good luck next round it was a good series enjoy it.
 10 years ago '05        #789
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 SHootar said:
WARNING: kinda vented and is long

just gettin back, was hopin i'd be boozin off a victory celebration not drinkin my sorrows away lol

i'm ashamed to be a raptors fan. i had hope and wanted to believe but this team is straight up garbage. i'll try to keep this short but i have a lot to say lol.

first off congrats. i'm not gonna sugarcoat and say ur teams great, cuz really its not. and its no disrespect, u have the better team EASILY. our team is trash tho. ALL OF YOUR JUMPSHOTS WERE WIDE OPEN UNCONTESTED. its mind boggling really. if ur team fed the ball inside more and stopped chucking u'd be a force in the east. our team has the same similar problem but we dont have near the inside force u guys do.

i hope we blow up the team other than bosh, ford OR calderon, and kapono can be a nice weapon IF we have a defensive minded team and he cant get exposed so easily. but i'm honestly disgusted with a few things.

1. WHY THE fu*k IS BARGNANI STARTNG AGAIN!!! UN fu*kING REAL...HOW MANY DUDS DOES THE KID HAVE TO PUT UP TO WARRANT A BENCH SPOT?!?!

2. WHY THE fu*k IS DELFINO PLAYING IN THE 4TH QUARTER?!?! he lost us our 2nd straight game with his contested chucking, and bosh was so hot yet he chucks?!?

3. WHY THE fu*k DID TJ NOT GET NO PT IN THE 4TH...he was dominant again in stretches WTF...mindboggling...absolutely mindboggling.

4. we cannot play a lick of defense...its really beyond sad.

lastly i dont give 2 sh*ts if sam gets fired anymore. fu*k him for the above reasons. i'm not saying he was given a fair shot, cuz our team is trash, but he could have done better these last 2 games. delfino shouldnt even be able to look at the court in 4th quarters.

and if BC doesnt blow up this jumpshooting circus we have going, and no defense/paint presence/toughness...fu*k this f*g**t whos done NOTHING in his career. if u consider building a regular season champion team means sh*t, think again. the guy doesnt know TWO fu*kING sh*tS about building a championship squad. defense wins championships not soft jumshooters u fu*king clown. waste 1 more year for us I fu*king dare u piece of sh*t.

that is all.

thanks for all who actually read that, i'm a little annebreated (sp?)...and obviously upset.
Tru

I've been saying it all season, we've been playing outside in for the most part, and that will be our downfall (not getting the ball inside to Dwight enough), that and Dwight being more focused towards his offense and not D (although he's looked determined so far in the playoffs) I wanna see if he can maintain if he goes up against Detroit....

It's going to be tough Playing the Pistons this year because they have some good interior defenders / rebounders (Maxiel, Sheed, McDyess, Ratliff)

but great series , yall could've won another game (2)

Bosh still soft as baby sh*t tho...sorry
 04-29-2008, 12:15 AM         #790
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope they smash detroit....
 10 years ago '05        #791
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
:applause: Raps fans actually go through wit avy bets :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #792
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
damn sad day for raptors fans now i have nothing to look forward to lol cant wait for the nfl season. how long is this avy up for:banghead:

Last edited by slanger55; 04-29-2008 at 10:05 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #793
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
I can't believe how sh*t our team is... after watching this series.. its clear A LOT of changes have to be made. Orlando magic outplayed us in every aspect. They have more talent, and much better coaching. Dwight Howard > Chris Bosh... Howard got into bosh's head in the last game which resulted him into getting a tech... I swear, I think that was the first tech I seen him get all year... howard was too much man power for bosh obviously, and he drained him out.
 10 years ago '04        #794
Steve07 
space
space
space
I want the Raps to take JaVale McGee, or Kostas Koufos with the 17th pick and we are straight. As much as I like the way my boy Koufos plays and he is Greek(so am I) I want JaVale McGee he is like a Dwight Howard light. Once he bulks up a bit and gets a constant hook and brings his FT% up a bit he will be very good.
 10 years ago '06        #795
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
^ nah.. fu*k all these greek, italian, spanish.. all that sh*t.. I dont want no more europeans on the team.. fu*k that sh*t.. bring in some athletic tough black people...
 10 years ago '04        #796
Steve07 
space
space
space
Ya the Euro experiment has jaded allot of us T.O fans on any Euro lol. I want the other guy before the Greek guy but I can't deny that Koufos got skills man. But my first choice is McGee that kid is gonna be very good in the NBA then move Bargs to SF and we have 3 guys that can cause match up havoc for teams. He has to get his weight up though he is mad light 7 foot 237.
 10 years ago '06        #797
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i agree the only thing in the draft we should be going after is a big, defensive shot blocker who can rebound the ball...period. if he scores under 10 pts a game in his prime i could care less. i just want a dalembert-esque kid who can fit the mold of an athletic big who intimidates drivers in the paint. i dont know if theres a guy out there like that, but i will do draft research soon in hopes!!

i dont think its realistic to acquire the big we desire via trade or FA...no one wants to give up any big with any kind of talent, the easiest way is the draft. obv he'll be incredibly raw but if all we want is shotblocking and rebounding we should be able to find something to help.

we trade ford/calderon for an athletic wing who can score, hopefully maggette. those 2 moves will help our team SOOO much. and OBVIOUSLY dont resign delfino (if this happens i will seriously give up on life). go grab a garbo type player, someone who will mix it up when he comes in, board board board, defend.

give bargs the most extensive training program of his life. i want to see muscle on his frame next year. u can only improve a jumpshot so much. i want him playing lots of minutes so we can trade him ASAP. worst case scenario we do poorly with him logging big minutes and we improve our draft pick for 09, b/c that summer we have LOTS of contracts coming off the books (rasho, parker, garbo, etc). and it will be a huge year for us as long as we have a competant GM.
 10 years ago '04        #798
Steve07 
space
space
space
 SHootar said:
i agree the only thing in the draft we should be going after is a big, defensive shot blocker who can rebound the ball...period. if he scores under 10 pts a game in his prime i could care less. i just want a dalembert-esque kid who can fit the mold of an athletic big who intimidates drivers in the paint. i dont know if theres a guy out there like that, but i will do draft research soon in hopes!!

i dont think its realistic to acquire the big we desire via trade or FA...no one wants to give up any big with any kind of talent, the easiest way is the draft. obv he'll be incredibly raw but if all we want is shotblocking and rebounding we should be able to find something to help.

we trade ford/calderon for an athletic wing who can score, hopefully maggette. those 2 moves will help our team SOOO much. and OBVIOUSLY dont resign delfino (if this happens i will seriously give up on life). go grab a garbo type player, someone who will mix it up when he comes in, board board board, defend.

give bargs the most extensive training program of his life. i want to see muscle on his frame next year. u can only improve a jumpshot so much. i want him playing lots of minutes so we can trade him ASAP. worst case scenario we do poorly with him logging big minutes and we improve our draft pick for 09, b/c that summer we have LOTS of contracts coming off the books (rasho, parker, garbo, etc). and it will be a huge year for us as long as we have a competant GM.
Exactly what I'm saying draft one of those 2 bigs and do that kinda trade. To get an very good wing we will probably have to take back a sh*t contract but I would gladly deal with that. I saw something like Ford/Rasho for Brad Miller and Artest I'd do that but I'm sure BC can find something better. Long way till draft day.
 10 years ago '06        #799
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
lmao anybody here watch boondocks?

jameer and hedo doin the homie dance

"do the homie, do the homie"

"homies over hoes homies over hoes"

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy