Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 AlCapone said:
the magic hate is ridiculous
i know u aint serious its basically raptors fans against orlando fans/bx
 10 years ago '06        #62
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
too bad the magic a whole different team this year than last year.
lol buddy wants to take a jab at chris' first playoff series when his boy got swept...didn't really show up until the 4th game...turned the ball over 4+ times a game, blocked 4 shots the entire series (3 in 1 game), and shot 45% from the stripe.......no.
 10 years ago '06        #63
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
ok magic fans.....avy bet...lets do this.

if your team loses, you will rock some sort of chris bosh avy, UNTIL the raptors get eliminated from the post season, the final buzzer....diddo for orlando with dwight howard.

dont pus*y out, post up that ur in
 10 years ago '04        #64
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2780 2780
 SHootar said:
lol buddy wants to take a jab at chris' first playoff series when his boy got swept...didn't really show up until the 4th game...turned the ball over 4+ times a game, blocked 4 shots the entire series (3 in 1 game), and shot 45% from the stripe.......no.
The thing is that we were expected to get swept by detroit. Detroit was clearly better than magic. Now ask yourself how the rapters had homecourt and was the favorite to win the series and lost.
 10 years ago '05        #65
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 879 879
 SHootar said:

if your team loses, you will rock some sort of chris bosh avy, UNTIL the raptors get eliminated from the post season, the final buzzer....diddo for orlando with dwight howard.

IM IN raps got this sh*t all day! who gonna stop TJ and JOSE off the bench.
 10 years ago '05        #66
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 SHootar said:
Dwight Howard gets swept in the playoffs and fails to reach 50% from the stripe part deux?

how Chris Bosh gonna let his raps go down gettin shut down by one of the Collins Bros

10 years ago '04        #67
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
 SHootar said:

Count me in for that. We need more Magic fans step up
 10 years ago '06        #68
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
how Chris Bosh gonna let his raps go down gettin shut down by one of the Collins Bros

avybet....tell u and ur magic bum chums to get it in this...read the details in my post above
 10 years ago '04        #69
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 VictoryThagr8 said:
The thing is that we were expected to get swept by detroit. Detroit was clearly better than magic. Now ask yourself how the rapters had homecourt and was the favorite to win the series and lost.
Favorite my a.ss. No one had the raptors winning. Espn, Cnnsi,Cbs, all had the nets in 6. Home court is overrated sometimes(ask Dallas last year,ask Detroit last year.)Jason Kidd, RJ, vince and Lawrence Frank been there done that. Last year was Bosh, ford, calderon, Andrea, Garbajosa, Parker, Sam Mitchell all first play-off series. Are playoff vets were Mo pete and Rasho:sleepy: As a Raptor fan you where happy to see them get there, as a BASKETBALL fan, you would have been silly to pick raps over the Nets last year.
 04-16-2008, 12:13 PM         #70
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

im in
 10 years ago '04        #71
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
ahhh i really hope the raps can pull through but im skeptical. they aint been doing so well recently. last year this time i had so much confidence in them. at that time the bench was deep and they just played with so much swagger. granted they have had some rough patches this season, but then again they had rough patches last season too.

tj and bosh went down, we still couldnt rebound, bargs lost his shot and still hadnt learned to rebound, delfino chucked too much, kapono didnt really shoot enough 3s even though he should have and jamario didnt drive it when he should have. i dont know even that mention of sam mitchell drawing up that 0.5 call for tj, which i admit was fu*king sick, that was probably like the first successful play sam mitchell has ever drawn up. im glad tj has been doing better. we have just overall been mad inconsistent. rasho is the only player ive been really pleased with. rasho been doing his thing thats for sure.

well i dont know. i think that if rashard and turk light us up then we are history. dwight will be getting his on boards and on dunks cleaning up the garbage. i hope bosh doesnt fold. we really need to use our pgs effectively this series. oh and i take tj over jose starting. 1. tj 2. ap 3. moon 4. bosh 5. rasho. thats the fu*king line up.

am i the only one who misses mop?

Last edited by nicbroto; 04-16-2008 at 12:35 PM..
 04-16-2008, 12:47 PM         #72
Meeks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicbroto said:
ahhh i really hope the raps can pull through but im skeptical. they aint been doing so well recently. last year this time i had so much confidence in them. at that time the bench was deep and they just played with so much swagger. granted they have had some rough patches this season, but then again they had rough patches last season too.

tj and bosh went down, we still couldnt rebound, bargs lost his shot and still hadnt learned to rebound, delfino chucked too much, kapono didnt really shoot enough 3s even though he should have and jamario didnt drive it when he should have. i dont know even that mention of sam mitchell drawing up that 0.5 call for tj, which i admit was fu*king sick, that was probably like the first successful play sam mitchell has ever drawn up. im glad tj has been doing better. we have just overall been mad inconsistent. rasho is the only player ive been really pleased with. rasho been doing his thing thats for sure.

well i dont know. i think that if rashard and turk light us up then we are history. dwight will be getting his on boards and on dunks cleaning up the garbage. i hope bosh doesnt fold. we really need to use our pgs effectively this series. oh and i take tj over jose starting. 1. tj 2. ap 3. moon 4. bosh 5. rasho. thats the fu*king line up.

i think im one of the few who was glad to see mo pete gone.
 10 years ago '04        #73
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
 nicbroto said:
Ya man I think your on your own with that one. I don't miss him one bit
 04-16-2008, 01:07 PM         #74
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raptors in 7
 10 years ago '04        #75
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
magic in 6
 10 years ago '04        #76
nicbroto 
space
space
how can kapono be a significant upgrade over peterson. like i understood the need to get rid of mo but at least he took his 3s when the opportunities were there.
 10 years ago '06        #77
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 nicbroto said:
how can kapono be a significant upgrade over peterson. like i understood the need to get rid of mo but at least he took his 3s when the opportunities were there.
not to mention play on both ends
 10 years ago '04        #78
nicbroto 
space
space
fu*k shootar that is the sickest avi ever
 10 years ago '05        #79
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
 FlippiN Oz's said:

hows a guy that gets "shutdown by collins", get smoked by Howard every game down.

last two seasons Bosh abuses Howard: 34 PPG / 11 RPG, and a 4-1 record against the magic
 04-16-2008, 03:04 PM         #80
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlastttOFF said:
hows a guy that gets "shutdown by collins", get smoked by Howard every game down.

last two seasons Bosh abuses Howard: 34 PPG / 11 RPG, and a 4-1 record against the magic
whats the raps record this year again?????
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy