Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
 68
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #621
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
 Steve07 said:
Oh I'm happy son lol Whatever man I never said it in jest it was to prove that I hate when players or teams use the excuses of so and so was suffering from whatever. Anyways don't be too down this series smells of a game 7 showdown :applause: On to game 4!!!!
oh i know the feeling..i hear it from the *cough* wiz fans *cough all the time..which one is prolably reading this post right now..game 4 is gonna be a good one i feel it yall play good at home but i think we gonna be better prepared knowing how the atmosphere is gonna be like
 04-24-2008, 09:54 PM         #622
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
LOL at the table salt bein passed around the 'magic' table
like seriously, did u even ready my posts? i dont know how many times ive said in here i was gona miss the majority of game 2 and 3....

what do u expect me to come in here and say? i didnt see the game, i dont know how it was
 04-24-2008, 09:54 PM         #623
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:
like seriously, did u even ready my posts? i dont know how many times ive said in here i was gona miss the majority of game 2 and 3....

what do u expect me to come in here and say? i didnt see the game, i dont know how it was
Dont u want to update ur sig snitch
 10 years ago '05        #624
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
lol there werent no noise makers...our noise was generated by our fans...pardon me if 2 ppl decided to bring in a horn or a noisemaker from home
naw there were red raptors thunder sticks.... I was watchin on Sun Sports not NBA tv.....
 10 years ago '05        #625
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I thought M*gic would sweep easy, but every team needs a wake up call, hopefully both of these are for both teams... but momentum shift and be a bi*ch.
easy sweep? naw bonnie, you know first hand that you can't fu*k with the raptors. :D
 04-24-2008, 10:35 PM         #626
Dcboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
suuuuunday

this is gonna be a doozy....cant wait for this. this is an opportunity for chris to show ppl he's the next great big in the nba, not dwight!!

naw forreal they're both beasts...and dwight will no doubt avg 15 brds or so against us minimum...but i still think bosh can take over a game more than dwight at this stage in their careers...we shall find out.
Yeah....about that....If anybody beats the Magic, it won't be Bosh (as evidence it game 2). So far Kapono/Calderon have been the Raptors best players. Ford also played well tonight, but as the first three games have shown threes are playing a huge role in the series. The raptors were the best three-point shooting percentage wise while Orlando made the most three pointers in the NBA.
 04-24-2008, 11:04 PM         #627
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
easy sweep? naw bonnie, you know first hand that you can't fu*k with the raptors. :D
Rematch?
 10 years ago '05        #628
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 862 862
YO the game was SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. sea of red was in full effect tonight. some ppl werent wearin them and the camera man would put them on the big screen and the crowd would put them on blast. crazy atmosphere. i was sitting 2 rows behind howards pops and girl. smh @ her havin no butt lol.

FORD and JOSE starting to come around. and kapona playin sick .
GAME 2 is ours!!!!!
HOWARD chants during his free throws were nuts!
 10 years ago '05        #629
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 4454 4454
is there an stadium louder then the ACC in the playoffs? Golden state last year maybe
 04-25-2008, 12:50 AM         #630
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game 4:
sat. @ 3pm
TNT

actually got a national televised game :wow:
 10 years ago '04        #631
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
HAHAHAHA fu*k U f*g**t a.ss MAGIC FANS

good job on that $120 million dollar contract for Shard...it's really paying off now? hahahahaha ur franchise is fu*ked for as long as that contract is in existence

smh @ u guys thinking ur team is the 95 bulls hahahaha ohhh sh*t what a game


btw don't take my post seriously
 10 years ago '05        #632
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 862 862
 rawchester said:
is there an stadium louder then the ACC in the playoffs? Golden state last year maybe
i think not! but i hear that the mavs arena gets pretty hype.
 10 years ago '04        #633
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
wow i didnt see the game but check the scores and we got straight out k!lled. Damn my magic better wake up and straight dominated game 4.
 10 years ago '05        #634
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 ziatic said:
HAHAHAHA fu*k U f*g**t a.ss MAGIC FANS

good job on that $120 million dollar contract for Shard...it's really paying off now? hahahahaha ur franchise is fu*ked for as long as that contract is in existence

smh @ u guys thinking ur team is the 95 bulls hahahaha ohhh sh*t what a game


btw don't take my post seriously
:thumbsdow
 04-25-2008, 09:41 AM         #635
Meeks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ole! Ole Ole Ooollleeeeeeee!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #636
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 4454 4454
I was at that game last night.. sh*t was fu*kin INSANE. crowd was rowdy the whole game.. I had to keep checking my phone cus the crowd noise felt like my phone kep vibrating..

The AV people need to keep that de-fense beat going and stop playing that other gay sh*t.. They fuk up the crowd sometimes with som of those beats they play...

All the ballers got a shout out

"TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ".... "Jose, jose, jose... jose... jose."..... "CB4, CB4, CB4"

and then the magic players got theirs "HOWWARDDD!!" that was the loudest sh*t I have ever heard in my life, period!!!

and then the funniest one of the night was in my section 317, when torkoglu was at the line mans were saying "fu*k U, TORKOGLU!!" sh*t was hilarious.

GREAT fu*kIN GAME, I WISH I COULD BE AT SATURDAYS GAME!!!... mad luv to my girlfriend who bought us the tickets for my BDaay!! :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #637
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Like I said in other forums, Toronto's Point Guards k!lled us in game 3.

But isn't it logical that David Stern (and his goonies they call referees) try to stretch this series out as long as possible in order to gain more revenue (Seats, Hot Dogs, Jerseys Hats TShirts, Etc.) He doesn't want a 4 or 5 game series. He wants 7 damnit!

but anyway good game Toronto in game 3.

Bargnani sucks as a spot up shooter, but if you get too agressive and let him put the ball on the ground once before he shoots to get in rhythm that cat is money.
 10 years ago '05        #638
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 4454 4454
^^^^ bargnani sucks as a spot up shooter? You're crazy!!
 10 years ago '05        #639
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 rawchester said:
^^^^ bargnani sucks as a spot up shooter? You're crazy!!
I just said I think he's a better shooter once he dribbles and steps back
 10 years ago '05        #640
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 862 862
 rawchester said:
I was at that game last night.. sh*t was fu*kin INSANE. crowd was rowdy the whole game.. I had to keep checking my phone cus the crowd noise felt like my phone kep vibrating..
The AV people need to keep that de-fense beat going and stop playing that other gay sh*t.. They fuk up the crowd sometimes with som of those beats they play...

All the ballers got a shout out

"TJ, TJ, TJ, TJ".... "Jose, jose, jose... jose... jose."..... "CB4, CB4, CB4"

and then the magic players got theirs "HOWWARDDD!!" that was the loudest sh*t I have ever heard in my life, period!!!

and then the funniest one of the night was in my section 317, when torkoglu was at the line mans were saying "fu*k U, TORKOGLU!!" sh*t was hilarious.

GREAT fu*kIN GAME, I WISH I COULD BE AT SATURDAYS GAME!!!... mad luv to my girlfriend who bought us the tickets for my BDaay!! :applause:
ahahah ya man i was doin the same thing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 125
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
317 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy