Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
 81
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #601
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 36 36
 Steve07 said:
And Jose was suffering from a sore neck he couldn't turn his head without pain it started an hour before game 1 when he got off the bus who cares.
i was talking to the magic fans wondering what happend to jameer, d*ckhead.
what fanbase wouldnt care about a key player being injured?
 10 years ago '05        #602
_Player2 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$13,641 | Props total: 9885 9885
Very phantom-esque calls on both ends of the floor there in the 2nd half, and I feel as though there were more on the Magic.

That dark skinned chick has to be teh worst official in the NBA
 10 years ago '04        #603
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,486 | Props total: 1436 1436
 DiplomatMagic said:
i was talking to the magic fans wondering what happend to jameer, d*ckhead.
what fanbase wouldnt care about a key player being injured?
LOL this n*gga NEEDS to back away from that SALT!!
 10 years ago '07        #604
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 36 36
yea violet palmer is terrible
 10 years ago '04        #605
Steve07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 88 88
 DiplomatMagic said:
i was talking to the magic fans wondering what happend to jameer, d*ckhead.
what fanbase wouldnt care about a key player being injured?
So what did you address it to magic fans only? Call me what you want I'm too happy to debate with you I'll extend the branch and be done with it before I escalate it into something more. Forderon for the win!!!
 10 years ago '07        #606
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 36 36
 PhanTuhC said:
LOL this n*gga NEEDS to back away from that SALT!!
yes im salty because i said raptors deserved to win and we play terrible and tell magic fans that jameer was injured
 10 years ago '04        #607
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Very phantom-esque calls on both ends of the floor there in the 2nd half, and I feel as though there were more on the Magic.

That dark skinned chick has to be teh worst official in the NBA
yea this chick got into the NBA just cuz she's a female and they dont have any other female refs. she needs to get back in the kitchen for real......
 10 years ago '06        #608
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,495 | Props total: 2105 2105
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Very phantom-esque calls on both ends of the floor there in the 2nd half, and I feel as though there were more on the Magic.

That dark skinned chick has to be teh worst official in the NBA
yeah the officiating was BRUTAL tonite. altho i DO think they favored the raptors, some of the brutal calls...i think it was almost offset by the fact that all the whistles really cut into our crowd quite a lot. the flow of the game was going so smoothly at times until these fu*ks started calling it like a wnba game




....wonder if they were offered bonuses for moving screen calls tonite
 10 years ago '07        #609
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 36 36
 Steve07 said:
So what did you address it to magic fans only? Call me what you want I'm too happy to debate with you I'll extend the branch and be done with it before I escalate it into something more. Forderon for the win!!!
i was answering the al capone/booker post..the post directly above my post..u should be happy with that effort tonight yall played good we didnt yall won the game..but just dont get too happy :D
 10 years ago '05        #610
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 uzijj said:
yea this chick got into the NBA just cuz she's a female and they dont have any other female refs. she needs to get back in the kitchen for real......
shhhhhh..... dont let the females on here see that or its gon be on
 10 years ago '06        #611
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,495 | Props total: 2105 2105
 PhanTuhC said:
LOL this n*gga NEEDS to back away from that SALT!!
lol forreal....a little TESTY after a blowout loss :sick:



i notice al capone and his mouth been ghost
 10 years ago '05        #612
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:

....wonder if they were offered bonuses for moving screen calls tonite
u never lied.... I hate all these calls... its k!llin the game... just let them play and put the whistles away...
 04-24-2008, 08:48 PM         #613
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol forreal....a little TESTY after a blowout loss :sick:



i notice al capone and his mouth been ghost
i had class til 9:30 u dumbfu*k

why would i comment on a game that i only saw the last 5 minutes of?
 10 years ago '04        #614
Steve07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 88 88
 DiplomatMagic said:
i was answering the al capone/booker post..the post directly above my post..u should be happy with that effort tonight yall played good we didnt yall won the game..but just dont get too happy :D
Oh I'm happy son lol Whatever man I never said it in jest it was to prove that I hate when players or teams use the excuses of so and so was suffering from whatever. Anyways don't be too down this series smells of a game 7 showdown :applause: On to game 4!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #615
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
lol forreal....a little TESTY after a blowout loss :sick:



i notice al capone and his mouth been ghost
Capone posted and dude wasnt even bein salty he was directing something towards us and dude was like who cares
 10 years ago '05        #616
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
on Another note Shootar, I saw some noise makers and I even heard a horn or some sh*t when we were shooting free throws I didnt think u could bring horns into a game
 10 years ago '06        #617
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,495 | Props total: 2105 2105
 AlCapone said:
i had class til 9:30 u dumbfu*k

why would i comment on a game that i only saw the last 5 minutes of?
LOL at the table salt bein passed around the 'magic' table
 10 years ago '04        #618
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
LOL at the table salt bein passed around the 'magic' table
yeah these guys gotta chill on the salt. Too much leads to high blood pressure....
 10 years ago '06        #619
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,495 | Props total: 2105 2105
 booker20 said:
on Another note Shootar, I saw some noise makers and I even heard a horn or some sh*t when we were shooting free throws I didnt think u could bring horns into a game
lol there werent no noise makers...our noise was generated by our fans...pardon me if 2 ppl decided to bring in a horn or a noisemaker from home
 10 years ago '04        #620
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
 booker20 said:
shhhhhh..... dont let the females on here see that or its gon be on
nah they are too busy making sandwiches to look in this thread....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 24
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy