Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
This is going to be a great series. Raps in 6 baby. Bring out the Salami and Cheese momma this series is over! LOL really though it's going to be a very hard fought series I really don't hate Orl though so it will be weird. X-Factor for the Raps are going to be Rasho and kapono. As much as I like D12 Bosh is his Kryptonite. Can't wait for this series to happen already I'm sick of the reg season. Sea of Red!!! Oh good luck to the Magic :applause:

Last edited by Steve07; 04-15-2008 at 07:15 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #42
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
the series will come down to shard and turk's performances and sam mitchell's in game adjustment (which will no doubt suck sh*t). we don't have anybody that can guard shard or turk and if jameer decides to slash, we might be in trouble.

on the other hand, orlando doesn't have anybody that can stop or pg's and orlando has shown that it has a lot of trouble defending the pick and roll. rasho will give dwight fits on D and bosh will break him down on the offensive end. outside of dwight, our bigs are a lot better than orlando's...the orlando centers are horrible from the line and we got a lot of bigs that have a lot of fouls to give.

iono, im giving orlando the edge though because they have something the raptors desperately need: a competent coach.
 04-15-2008, 07:40 PM         #43
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
dooling thinks anythign si a good shot..even when he gets the ball inbonds on the other side of the court i know he is thinking well sh*t im open should i jsut shoot it
thats actually some true sh*t right there

but anyway to stay on topic, i dont know what to think about our pg situation...jameer, arroyo and dooling all have there nights where they look strong but its jus way too inconsistent...its def our main weakness on the offensive end aside from the fact we need another big man to back dwight
 04-15-2008, 07:43 PM         #44
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully cook can get back

and i must say im lovin that ariza trade, evans been holdin it down
 10 years ago '06        #45
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
the difference will be the coaching... and sam mitchell is a horrible coach... no-one really talks about it but the raptors fans but hes a bad coach... I can't picture the raptors being an elite team with him as our coach
 10 years ago '05        #46
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 unotready said:
the difference will be the coaching... and sam mitchell is a horrible coach... no-one really talks about it but the raptors fans but hes a bad coach... I can't picture the raptors being an elite team with him as our coach
I thought he won coach of the year? I might be wrong...
 10 years ago '06        #47
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
why is sam mitchell so horrible....i dont see it. some of his outta time-out plays recently, esp that ford draw up with .5 were genius. i really dont blame him on substitution patterns, who the fu*k is the guy supposed to put in when our team is full of stiffs. delfino, kapono, bargs, pretty much our whole bench, doesn't know what consistency means.
 10 years ago '04        #48
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
t.j ford is gonna solidify himself as the #2 player for the raptors...i think he'll be the 3rd best player in the series behind the obvious.
 10 years ago '04        #49
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 SHootar said:
damn nobody outside Tdot giving us a chance.

i bet they dont know we're like 7-3 or somethin crazy against orlando since dwight came. bosh and the raps usually feast on them.
Now wont you put the 2-1 stat this season or that the magic is far better this season than the rapters this season. Or how bout mention that the magic also added shard while Turk is having a break out year. Or lets mention that the magic has a far superior coach now than the past few years. Really the magics are 21 games over 500 while the raptors are 1 game over 500. The magic also a far better road team than the raptors. There is many reason why nobody outside of tdot is giving yall a chance.
 10 years ago '04        #50
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 booker20 said:
I thought he won coach of the year? I might be wrong...

doc rivers also won coach of the year.
 10 years ago '05        #51
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 booker20 said:
THis series will go 6 or 7.... and Turk and Shard will be key for us they are match up problems for the raps and Jameer will need to learn to play D.... I say go wit Bogans, Evans, Shard, Turk, and D-12.... let turk run the point... that gives us better match ups against ford and Calderon
You mean Keyon Dooling, he should get big minutes this series because Jameer can't D up well enough, because we already have enough firepower.
 10 years ago '05        #52
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Chris Bosh lays an egg in the Playoffs part deux?
 04-15-2008, 10:05 PM         #53
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
doc rivers also won coach of the year.
Doc Rivers is a whole nother story they gave him COY with a team that went .500. But it was amazing at the time that A team with its leading scorers being Darrell Armstrong and John Amechi would do that good. Hes a overall dumb a.ss tho.
 10 years ago '04        #54
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
raps gotta give toronto something to cheer about...if this doesnt work out, im just gonna go buy some bills tickets for that miami game next season and hope the toronto bills come sooner rather than later
 04-15-2008, 11:30 PM         #55
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
You guys definitley need to bag a better PG in the offsesaon...Arroyo sucks, Dooling isn't a natural PG. He looks better at the SG, and Jameer is inconsistant...
Word. Both dooling and arroyo's contract is up at the end of this season so hopefully we go out and get a decent pg to start. I wish the magic had t.j. ford, yall should trade him to us. Anybody is better than nelson imo, theres a couple solid pgs in the draft. For this series I say magic in 5, sorry but I think we are a better squad.
 10 years ago '06        #56
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Chris Bosh lays an egg in the Playoffs part deux?
Dwight Howard gets swept in the playoffs and fails to reach 50% from the stripe part deux?

04-16-2008, 12:03 AM         #57
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
Dwight Howard gets swept in the playoffs and fails to reach 50% from the stripe part deux?

fall back.
 04-16-2008, 12:11 AM         #58
smithahr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
magic in 5 games.... time for lewis & hedo to shine
 10 years ago '04        #59
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 SHootar said:

too bad the magic a whole different team this year than last year.
 04-16-2008, 12:41 AM         #60
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the magic hate is ridiculous
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy