Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-23-2008, 05:29 AM         #541
majormarcj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
Howard is sh*tting on bosh....

at 27 ppg and 21 rpg in 2 games....
Agreed, we can't get comfortable though my n*gga...even though we are one of the best teams on the road....toronto fans get your fishin' hats ready
 10 years ago '04        #542
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 2764 2764
well i havent been coming yesterday...had to go to the doctors. But so far dwight has been outplaying bosh. But this series is about to be very interesting. The toronto Bosh is going to be very different at home....but im very confident because my magic is one of the best road team in the league.
 10 years ago '05        #543
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 majormarcj said:
Agreed, we can't get comfortable though my n*gga...even though we are one of the best teams on the road....toronto fans get your fishin' hats ready
never seen u on here before ever
 10 years ago '06        #544
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 VictoryThagr8 said:
well i havent been coming yesterday...had to go to the doctors. But so far dwight has been outplaying bosh. But this series is about to be very interesting. The toronto Bosh is going to be very different at home....but im very confident because my magic is one of the best road team in the league.
lol @ toronto bosh...

. Mitchell is making line changes next game... IF he inserts calderon , tj ford better not have a break down, but I dont know if mitchell would do that since we've seen how tj plays off the bench... what else might be done..? kapono starting sf.. and if mitchell is still trying to ride the bargnani move, he'll put him in centre?
 04-23-2008, 12:11 PM         #545
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-23-2008, 02:42 PM         #546
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good series so far...dwight is showing like i said that he is better than bosh at least in the playoffs...im sso glad now that we didnt get billy donovan as the coach, SVG is the fu*kin man...i say toronto will win 1 game at home and we will come home and win in 5 games like i said...but i hope a sweep
 10 years ago '05        #547
booker20 
space
space
 unotready said:
lol @ toronto bosh...

. Mitchell is making line changes next game... IF he inserts calderon , tj ford better not have a break down, but I dont know if mitchell would do that since we've seen how tj plays off the bench... what else might be done..? kapono starting sf.. and if mitchell is still trying to ride the bargnani move, he'll put him in centre?
that would k!ll ya'll bench.... when ya'll went small ya'll played better but puttin Kapono and Calderon in the starting line up k!lls ur bench.... nobody will come in and score... no matter what Bargnani is a liability on D... he cant guard anyone on our team besides Adonle Foyle....
 10 years ago '06        #548
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
well mitchell said at the press conference.. and when he was asked what's the new line up change , he said something like " you seen the game.. what do you think"

I hope moon is starting.. we just need him for defence.. to at least keep the 1st quarter at a good start, then u can bench him if u want...
 10 years ago '05        #549
booker20 
space
space
 unotready said:
well mitchell said at the press conference.. and when he was asked what's the new line up change , he said something like " you seen the game.. what do you think"

I hope moon is starting.. we just need him for defence.. to at least keep the 1st quarter at a good start, then u can bench him if u want...
Moon k!lled ya'll come back... he came down and jacked 4 str8 unguarded and missed we went down and scored 3 out of the 4 times... I guess the best look was Bosh at center, wit Parker, Kapono, Calderon, and Delfino.... thats the only way u get D howard away from the basket... when moon came in he just backed off.... Im looking for Stan Van to go zone or box and 1 a little... Follow Kapono and every body else sag off....
 04-23-2008, 05:23 PM         #550
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bosh is real clutch with that game winner the other night.
 04-23-2008, 05:46 PM         #551
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where did that bi*ch Kziatic go? he never responded to my post, i think he realized he was a bandwagon fan...i dont even got a problem with the rest of the raps fans just him...tell me why your upset Kziatic....is it because you were going hard for the raps before game 1 and then when they got whooped you said that you always thought they didnt have a chance...real fans stick with their teams no matter if their favored or not...ive been a magic fan way before the 19 game losing streak or the team that had tariq abul wahad and gay a.ss john amaechi...so im not a new comer by any means
 10 years ago '05        #552
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,398 | Props total: 4482 4482
That last loss hurt us sooo bad. If we came back to Toronto tied 1-1 i think for sure we would ave taken the series. Never the less game 3 is a must win, in fact game 4 is also a must win. Lets see if the we can have a decent start to this game seeing how i'll be there drunk and screaming!!
 10 years ago '06        #553
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 rawchester said:
That last loss hurt us sooo bad. If we came back to Toronto tied 1-1 i think for sure we would ave taken the series. Never the less game 3 is a must win, in fact game 4 is also a must win. Lets see if the we can have a decent start to this game seeing how i'll be there drunk and screaming!!
ey, whatever section you're in... you better get the fans fired up eh.. facilitate the rowdiness..
 10 years ago '06        #554
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 booker20 said:
Moon k!lled ya'll come back... he came down and jacked 4 str8 unguarded and missed we went down and scored 3 out of the 4 times... I guess the best look was Bosh at center, wit Parker, Kapono, Calderon, and Delfino.... thats the only way u get D howard away from the basket... when moon came in he just backed off.... Im looking for Stan Van to go zone or box and 1 a little... Follow Kapono and every body else sag off....
ey, i know that.. but guys miss shots.. but his defence was a must... his steals and rebounds were needed.. if there's a box and 1, guys better get the picks in for kapono..
 10 years ago '05        #555
booker20 
space
space
 unotready said:
ey, i know that.. but guys miss shots.. but his defence was a must... his steals and rebounds were needed.. if there's a box and 1, guys better get the picks in for kapono..
big game tonight... once again no national tv coverage....
 04-24-2008, 02:23 PM         #556
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
big game tonight... once again no national tv coverage....
but ill at least except sun sports in hd, which i watched the last game on
 10 years ago '05        #557
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 rawchester said:
YA same man. ima be crunked as sh*t. toronto gonna blow the magic out this game. the energy in the ACC is just unmatched. i wonder what kinda theme they are goin to have this year. i hope they keep the LETS GO RED. where u sitting at man?
 04-24-2008, 02:48 PM         #558
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

this is like the only split screen that actually comes close to resembling the same person
 10 years ago '04        #559
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
 AlCapone said:

[pic - click to view]

this is like the only split screen that actually comes close to resembling the same person
Wow that was is actually good lol. Anyways the past 2 games are done so on to the home games for the raps we will win these 2 games. GO RAPS!!! Still believe!!
 10 years ago '04        #560
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
tough first quarter.. Dwight got hammered on more than one occasion w/o a call, and Jameer was fouled on that last second shot, but the bullsh*t refs didnt call it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago