most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #521
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
man, this isn't going the way I predicted it would... I realize Moon misses open shots.. but damn.. we can use him for defence.. come on mitchell.. our help defence is so bad right now... we need him
 10 years ago '05        #522
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
blame the refs.... blame our team for doin what its suppose to do, hit shots... anybody else to blame? how about blaming ur D or dumb a.ss coach for not gettin bosh a break... he had nothing on that shot....

Last edited by booker20; 04-22-2008 at 10:16 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #523
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 unotready said:
man, this isn't going the way I predicted it would... I realize Moon misses open shots.. but damn.. we can use him for defence.. come on mitchell.. our help defence is so bad right now... we need him
Moon shouldnt get ANY minutes next game unless he agrees to NOT take ANY jumpers, im sorry
 10 years ago '04        #524
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
those shots moon missed had me flipping out I was thinking if he gave Kapono those shots and half went in we would be sitting good but it happens. We brought the game to them today and even with all the bad plays we made we ended up losing by 1 with the last shot. I'm telling you if we play like we know we are capable of at home we are back in this. Oh and the doubling from our guards needs to stop when they leave the perimeter guys wide open again this game.
 10 years ago '06        #525
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 booker20 said:
blame the refs.... blame our team for doin what its suppose to do, hit shots... anybody else to blame?
dawg are u retarded?? this whole debate between me and this goof is cuz i'm sayin bosh just missed the shot. plain and simple. we lost. we had a chance. he missed.

get off ur horse.
 10 years ago '05        #526
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,616 | Props total: 889 889
fu*k wat a game . Good W magic fans. I can promise that you guys wont have a 1st quarter like that in the ACC . Your arena seems loud too but that may be caused by the noise makers u hand out lol. its like we dont get up for the game until we are backed up into a corner and gotta box our way out, fu*kin ridiculous. And for the play at the end, thats our bread and butter. hopefully opposition gets caught on a switch or keep the big man above the paint at the mercy of bosh. damn so close. cant wait to for game 3 ill be there anyone else?
 10 years ago '06        #527
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 SHootar said:
Moon shouldnt get ANY minutes next game unless he agrees to NOT take ANY jumpers, im sorry

the thing is though.. there's so many things that can happen when your left with a wide open shot and pass it up.. like 3 in the key violations... because your big men expect the shot to be taken since your wide open.. and if everyone else is being guarded.. wtf can u do.. I dont know... i'd rather not have moon shoot, but so many other things can happen... it's fu*ked up to take that confidence away from a guy.. it could fu*k him up the whole game and he can play bad on defence too you know what I mean..
 10 years ago '05        #528
booker20 
space
space
Magic record:
Home : 25-16
Road: 27-14

10 years ago '06        #529
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 slanger55 said:
fu*k wat a game . Good W magic fans. I can promise that you guys wont have a 1st quarter like that in the ACC . Your arena seems loud too but that may be caused by the noise makers u hand out lol. its like we dont get up for the game until we are backed up into a corner and gotta box our way out, fu*kin ridiculous. And for the play at the end, thats our bread and butter. hopefully opposition gets caught on a switch or keep the big man above the paint at the mercy of bosh. damn so close. cant wait to for game 3 ill be there anyone else?
man you lucky.. i wont even be able to watch game 3 and 4.. going to be gone out of town... but you dudes in the arena better make some chant cause those magic fans got brave.. yelling out "raptors suck".. can't believe those soft a.ss fans had that in them
 10 years ago '05        #530
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:
dawg are u retarded?? this whole debate between me and this goof is cuz i'm sayin bosh just missed the shot. plain and simple. we lost. we had a chance. he missed.

get off ur horse.
did u or did u not earlier say if we didnt shoot like we did in the 1st qrter it wouldnt have been like that?
 10 years ago '06        #531
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 unotready said:
the thing is though.. there's so many things that can happen when your left with a wide open shot and pass it up.. like 3 in the key violations... because your big men expect the shot to be taken since your wide open.. and if everyone else is being guarded.. wtf can u do.. I dont know... i'd rather not have moon shoot, but so many other things can happen... it's fu*ked up to take that confidence away from a guy.. it could fu*k him up the whole game and he can play bad on defence too you know what I mean..
i totally know waht u mean....which is why he shouldnt be playing i dont think. on offence he hurts us more than helps...no one has to account for him cuz he cant hit his jumper...so they can collapse on bosh. or hes chucking up bricks. it cant go on. his defence wasnt even great today. he hurt us a TON today.

i'd shorten the bench to kapono, calderon, delfino (and make sure he takes NO contested 3's), rasho, bargnani SOMETIMES to give bosh a break. the kid flat out sucks when hes not making jumpshots.
 10 years ago '06        #532
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 booker20 said:
did u or did u not earlier say if we didnt shoot like we did in the 1st qrter it wouldnt have been like that?
in jest of ur first IF statement which is a joke. u came out with the first IF x on the raptors didnt do x, game wouldnt be close. i returned the favor. yet u and rubix ONLY come at me for it. boxden has zero common sense.
 10 years ago '04        #533
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
Honestly Moon needs to get back to dunking on dudes and grabbing those Off boards like he can. I honestly think as stupid as this sounds the dunk competition k!lled his confidence to go to the hole. I know I know it sounds dumb but damn what other reason is there that he is afraid to slash now?
 10 years ago '05        #534
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:
in jest of ur first IF statement which is a joke. u came out with the first IF x on the raptors didnt do x, game wouldnt be close. i returned the favor. yet u and rubix ONLY come at me for it. boxden has zero common sense.
I was coming at u because u always got an excuse that other sh*t doesnt mean nothin to me.... Im happy wit SVG... u came wit all kinda hype before the series about Bosh beasting and yall being like 8-3 in the last 3 seasons vs us... and then after game 1 its the scrubs on this team are shooting 95%, so today we didnt and yet its still an excuse bout our shooting.... we scored off lay ups in the 1st quarter...
 10 years ago '06        #535
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 booker20 said:
I was coming at u because u always got an excuse that other sh*t doesnt mean nothin to me.... Im happy wit SVG... u came wit all kinda hype before the series about Bosh beasting and yall being like 8-3 in the last 3 seasons vs us... and then after game 1 its the scrubs on this team are shooting 95%, so today we didnt and yet its still an excuse bout our shooting.... we scored off lay ups in the 1st quarter...
i remember thnx. u guys were up like 14 points in the paint to 2 at one point it was disgusting. the shooting like gods and hall of famers was in reference to last game.

no theres no excuses today. we just lost. like i said, i was solely making that comment cuz u tried to spin it like IF kapono wasnt so hot. well sh*t hes the leading 3pt fg% in nba history lol. if he shoots volume he WILL score a lot.

and bosh HAS been beasting which games u watching. it is what it is. our first quarters have been disgusting and we've paid for them.
 10 years ago '06        #536
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 SHootar said:
i totally know waht u mean....which is why he shouldnt be playing i dont think. on offence he hurts us more than helps...no one has to account for him cuz he cant hit his jumper...so they can collapse on bosh. or hes chucking up bricks. it cant go on. his defence wasnt even great today. he hurt us a TON today.

i'd shorten the bench to kapono, calderon, delfino (and make sure he takes NO contested 3's), rasho, bargnani SOMETIMES to give bosh a break. the kid flat out sucks when hes not making jumpshots.

how did he hurt us lol? he was apart of the run that got us back in the game... his defence was good.. he got us key steals that turned into points... and got us some gritty rebounds that we didn't get any of last game... but kapono is playing nice vs the magic.. maybe he should start? I mean why have bargs start for moon when u can have kapono start.. but i'd still rather have moon in
 10 years ago '05        #537
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:
i remember thnx. u guys were up like 14 points in the paint to 2 at one point it was disgusting. the shooting like gods and hall of famers was in reference to last game.

no theres no excuses today. we just lost. like i said, i was solely making that comment cuz u tried to spin it like IF kapono wasnt so hot. well sh*t hes the leading 3pt fg% in nba history lol. if he shoots volume he WILL score a lot.

and bosh HAS been beasting which games u watching. it is what it is. our first quarters have been disgusting and we've paid for them.
I can respect that....before that u shouldve say that i said Kapono was a beast and i gave him credit for the sh*t... hes something like 8-12 and has 38 points in 2 games credit given, again..... but IF bosh is beasting, then Dwight is goin He-Man on his a.ss
 10 years ago '05        #538
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
that lost hurt like a bi*ch.
 10 years ago '06        #539
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
i better be coming back to Toronto with a 2-2 series..
 04-22-2008, 11:25 PM         #540
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Howard is sh*tting on bosh....

at 27 ppg and 21 rpg in 2 games....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy