Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
 127
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-22-2008, 09:49 PM         #501
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
u cant hold someone on an inbounds play.... the raps were floppin everywhere
exactly
 10 years ago '06        #502
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Rubix said:
actually no i wouldnt be

but hey, you think jamario moon is dope so that says enough about your knowledge.

again, for the last time, i already stated that the game wasnt lost because of coaching. so hop back on the short bus and get the fu*k on.

if it weren't for jamario moon's defence... game would be a lot different anyway.. jamario moon makes a huge difference.. coming up with steals.. rebounds.. i'm surprised that that idiot put him on the bench again
 10 years ago '05        #503
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 826 826
 unotready said:
i dont know if i wanted bosh to end up taking a shot especially since he was so tired... but sam mitchell can't draw up a play for sh*t... it was the usual calderon -bosh pick n roll... calderon was shooting with ice in his veins.. i would have liketo see him shoot, but whatever.. we got a look... it hit the rim..
whats funny is that people and commentators all fu*ken over the internet and tv are saying the same sh*t as me and dude above but this dumb kid here who never balled in a real game in his life is acting like 'bosh is known for his shot, that sorry a.ss soft dribble out of a high pick and roll was fu*ken genius!' gtfo.
 10 years ago '05        #504
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 826 826
 unotready said:
if it weren't for jamario moon's defence... game would be a lot different anyway.. jamario moon makes a huge difference.. coming up with steals.. rebounds.. i'm surprised that that idiot put him on the bench again
defensively or "help" defensively, yeah jamario was solid in the game but he took some fu*ken wack a.ss shots.

and he's still a.ss btw...
 10 years ago '05        #505
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 unotready said:
if it weren't for jamario moon's defence... game would be a lot different anyway.. jamario moon makes a huge difference.. coming up with steals.. rebounds.. i'm surprised that that idiot put him on the bench again
he put him on the bench cause Moon was not being guarded and missed wide open shot after wide open shot
 10 years ago '06        #506
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rubix said:
which means you need to stfu then hahahaha...

you already said you only play for fun dumbass. that playground sh*t dont fu*ken fly clown. you gotta understand the game to play in an organized one. which clearly u dont.

ive played high school ball, university level ball and im in a league right now. the fu*k do you do? @ not even knowing the importance of pressuring the pg at the half court.
look how stupid u are....i'll use a quote of a monkey and say i'll paypal u $100000000000000 where i said i've never played competitive sports b4.
 10 years ago '05        #507
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 826 826
 booker20 said:
he put him on the bench cause Moon was not being guarded and missed wide open shot after wide open shot
exactly, he was a liability on offense. that orlando team knows everything about this raptor team...
 10 years ago '06        #508
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
yeah he did miss shots.. but fu*k... what can we do lol.. you either hit them or make them... moon not the only one too miss shots... but we need him in there for defence.. we loose games from defense.. not from missing shots... we're never going to win a game if we keep going down like 20 in the first quarter.. that sh*t doesnt fly... I say put moon in starting role like we did the entire year, and not have to deal with these 1st quarter losses, if moon gets in foul trouble, its whatever...
 04-22-2008, 09:59 PM         #509
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the Rap fan arguin with the other n*gga and hating on his coach that bad.
 04-22-2008, 09:59 PM         #510
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
Dwight < 1st player since 1969 to have back-to-back 20-20's

Who was that player in 69? I do not know but to my man Dwight
hell yeah thats sick

the other guy was Nate Thurmond
 10 years ago '06        #511
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rubix said:
actually no i wouldnt be

but hey, you think jamario moon is dope so that says enough about your knowledge.

again, for the last time, i already stated that the game wasnt lost because of coaching. so hop back on the short bus and get the fu*k on.
i thikn jamario moon is a dope basketball player cuz i have him in my avy??


i never said u thought the game was lost b/c of sam. again why do i need to correct everyone of ur statements. try reading comprehension and exercise it. half of ur posts are fabricated bullsh*t.

u criticized the last play of the game...which was a clean bosh perimeter jumpshot. which is funny cuz going into the play i was praying for just that...a chance for bosh to hit his first big game winning shot. or at least have him make the big decision.
 10 years ago '06        #512
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Andre3000 said:
at the Rap fan arguin with the other n*gga and hating on his coach that bad.
he's a fu*king idiot tryna tell me sh*t cuz he played high school basektball LOL u serious dawg? foh
 10 years ago '05        #513
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 826 826
 SHootar said:
look how stupid u are....i'll use a quote of a monkey and say i'll paypal u $100000000000000 where i said i've never played competitive sports b4.
lmfao you fu*ken said you never played organized ball before. playing organized basketball is a lot different than playing 3 on 3 at the fu*ken Y you sorry a.ss loser.

then you go again with your selective reading..yeah, i said i balled in high school which is an organized setting..you mad that you're a.ss never made the team? didnt i also say i played university level ball and im currently in a league right now? did you miss that sh*t too, you stupid fu*k? seriously hop off my fu*ken d*ck kid.
 10 years ago '98        #514
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3590 3590
Wow... that last play when Turk scored to put em up by 1. That was off 3 offensive rebounds. The sh*tty part of our team - offensive rebounding - on cue comes back and bites us in the a.ss.

Heres hoping Raps pull off 2 straight at home.
 10 years ago '06        #515
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rubix said:
lmfao you fu*ken said you never played organized ball before. playing organized basketball is a lot different than playing 3 on 3 at the fu*ken Y you sorry a.ss loser.

then you go again with your selective reading..yeah, i said i balled in high school which is an organized setting..you mad that you're a.ss never made the team? didnt i also say i played university level ball and im currently in a league right now? did you miss that sh*t too, you stupid fu*k? seriously hop off my fu*ken d*ck kid.
W
O
W

does basketball cover all competitive sports??

keep embarrasing urself


edit: U EVEN BOLDED MY SENTENCE AND MADE IT SIZE LIKE 8 and u still couldnt comprehend the sentence LOL

how did u make it to university?? scholarship?


Last edited by SHootar; 04-22-2008 at 10:08 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #516
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
i can't believe all mitchell could come up with was a pick n roll lol... and for bosh.. thats a horrible shot to take, but it is what it is right... can't mitchell come up with a play for kapono to shoot?... I mean.. who's the better shooter... kapono or bosh? I think kapono... we just gotta get him open and its lights out
 10 years ago '04        #517
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
This one hurt losing like that when we had the game It was a foul on D12 on bosh and should have been his 6th foul but hey it happens. We got the ball back and we gave it to our STAR player and although I was screaming for him to go to the hoop he took a shot that he normally makes and this time he missed, that's the breaks. We had many turnovers this game at the start and missed layups and that k!lled us. We played better this game and beat ourselves. Now its time to take care of home court in the ACC. Time to make some noise at home the Sea of Red will be out in full force. You gotta still believe we will take both home games. Thursday baby they will rally from this very hard loss and will come out on fire. Oh and Bargs played very good tonight and so did Kapono, bosh and Jose.
 10 years ago '05        #518
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 826 826
 SHootar said:
W
O
W

does basketball cover all competitive sports??

keep embarrasing urself
HAHAHA!!!!!!

oh my fu*ken god. obviously the topic at hand is fu*ken basketball..what the fu*k does baseball and soccer and sh*t have to do with this thread? seriously
 10 years ago '06        #519
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Steve07 said:
This one hurt losing like that when we had the game It was a foul on D12 on bosh and should have been his 6th foul but hey it happens. We got the ball back and we gave it to our STAR player and although I was screaming for him to go to the hoop he took a shot that he normally makes and this time he missed, that's the breaks. We had many turnovers this game at the start and missed layups and that k!lled us. We played better this game and beat ourselves. Now its time to take care of home court in the ACC. Time to make some noise at home the Sea of Red will be out in full force. You gotta still believe we will take both home games. Thursday baby they will rally from this very hard loss and will come out on fire. Oh and Bargs played very good tonight and so did Kapono, bosh and Jose.
exactly


and i believe...we win thursday its 2-1...but we obv need both games.
 10 years ago '06        #520
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rubix said:
HAHAHA!!!!!!

oh my fu*ken god. obviously the topic at hand is fu*ken basketball..what the fu*k does baseball and soccer and sh*t have to do with this thread? seriously
:applause: :applause:

ur first post u didnt embarrass urself with misinformation and fabrication. congrats.



if u read the whole fu*king post and didnt single out one sentence u could SOMEHOW MAYBE solve the puzzle.

lol


ur giving chris bosh an excuse. i said chris bosh wouldnt make an excuse for himself. we gave him a 1 on 1 matchup with dwight...he had space and decided to shoot. stop making excuses for him like a casual fan...he got off a clean open shot...why are u so retarded to realize he just missed. it happens. kobe misses the most game winners out of anyone...it happens to stars.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy