most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #481
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
another thing i find funny, is that all the guys on the floor have hit clutch shots EXCEPT for bosh but bosh got the ball....lmfao!!!

bosh is great for 3 quarters but dude gets was too fatigued at the end. calderon should've said fu*kit and took that sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #482
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i clearly stated i wasnt making an excuse u clowns lol

but ur tryna tell me IF kapono doesnt get hot it wouldnt be close?? and ur critisizing me for saying IF TJ doesnt go 1-19...ir IF orlando doesnt shoot like nba hall of famers in 1st quarters.

lol look up double standard for me and learn the concept.
 10 years ago '06        #483
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2323 2323
Kapono shulda took that last shot dumb move by Mitchell
 10 years ago '05        #484
Rubix 
space
space
 SHootar said:
yes cuz we've never seen a kobe, lebron, wade, melo jump shot game winner from the perimeter....stop. bosh is known for his jumpshot as much as he is for driving the rock.

he came up an inch short...front rim...on line...ur nitpicking. look at ur avy lol. how can anyone take ur criticism seriously. again, if bosh hits it, its a perfect call. if someone else shot the ball i would let u ramble about sam, but ur being stupid.
what fu*ken criticism? seriously..i just said laughed at that playcall..i didnt break it down and i even said that this game wasnt lost due to coaching and i said right underneath that this game was lost because of the players inability to secure a rebound.

@ you and your selective reading. stfu and get on with ur simple a.ss views about basketball. @ bosh 'known' for his jumpshot..i mean the one he was missing in the 4th..i mean seeing as how he's fu*ken tired as sh*t..or that everybody on the floor besides him have hit big shots in the 4th and are the hot hands.

stfu.

Last edited by Rubix; 04-22-2008 at 09:35 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #485
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:

but ur tryna tell me IF kapono doesnt get hot it wouldnt be close?? and ur critisizing me for saying IF TJ doesnt go 1-19...ir IF orlando doesnt shoot like nba hall of famers in 1st quarters.

It was a fu*king lay up drill in the 1st moron.... ur suppose to shoot a high percentage from 1ft away

Last edited by booker20; 04-22-2008 at 09:33 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #486
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
Woooooooo

Hedo With That Lay-up Was nasty

Refs Were Awful!! Bob Delaney Prolly Had A Raptors Jersey Underneath His Shirt Wtf Was That Call??

But We Win Anyway..2-0..lets
 10 years ago '05        #487
Rubix 
space
space
 SHootar said:

here's the difference between the bullsh*t you're spewing and the sh*t i said...

if tj doesnt shoot bad we win..
if the magic arent so hot in the first we win..

says who? you're giving definites you a.ssclown. there's something called "adjustments"...if the magic werent able to build a first quarter lead, then whos to say they still wont play hard thru 3 and still win?

i didnt say "if the magic dont play good in the 1st, they play harder thru the rest of the game and win." just saying that its pretty fu*ken obvious they would play hard the rest of the game instead of letting up like they did in game 1 b/c thats exactly what they did until the raps got within 5.

you're blinded by stupidity.
 10 years ago '04        #488
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
u gotta give ur star the rock for the last shot. He had a pretty good look. He missed. IT happens. Coming home though. Hopefully we can get off to a good start and we'll be fine. I'm impressed with the effort, especially after the first quarter. Give mitchell some credit man. They lost by a point.
 10 years ago '06        #489
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
Chris bosh got nailed on the elbow on that drive and no call .. !@!! wtf is that... bullshiot
 10 years ago '06        #490
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rubix said:
here's the difference between the bullsh*t you're spewing and the sh*t i said...

if tj doesnt shoot bad we win..
if the magic arent so hot in the first we win..

says who? you're giving definites you a.ssclown. there's something called "adjustments"...if the magic werent able to build a first quarter lead, then whos to say they still wont play hard thru 3 and still win?

i didnt say "if the magic dont play good in the 1st, they play harder thru the rest of the game and win." just saying that its pretty fu*ken obvious they would play hard the rest of the game instead of letting up like they did in game 1 b/c thats exactly what they did until the raps got within 5.

you're blinded by stupidity.
you ARE retarded...are u drunk right now??

why dont u look at the post i was replying to and then u'll realize how stupid u look. he said IF KAPONO WASN'T SO HOT THE GAME WOULDNT HAVE EVEN BEEN CLOSE

so i laughed at the same IF bullsh*t ur trying to teach me, yet embarrased urself...and came back with "ok ez for u to point out 1 guy...well TJ usually doesnt go 1-19 in 2 games...and orlando doesnt usually shoot 39437824% in first quarters...so that can make up for ur kapono going off"

read b4 u type u joke. never did i try and say we'd win IF those things happened, stfu.
 10 years ago '07        #491
space
space
Dwight < 1st player since 1969 to have back-to-back 20-20's

Who was that player in 69? I do not know but to my man Dwight
 10 years ago '06        #492
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rubix said:
what fu*ken criticism? seriously..i just said laughed at that playcall..i didnt break it down and i even said that this game wasnt lost due to coaching and i said right underneath that this game was lost because of the players inability to secure a rebound.

@ you and your selective reading. stfu and get on with ur simple a.ss views about basketball. @ bosh 'known' for his jumpshot..i mean the one he was missing in the 4th..i mean seeing as how he's fu*ken tired as sh*t..or that everybody on the floor besides him have hit big shots in the 4th and are the hot hands.

stfu.
what criticism are u a monkey?? i'm not even going to waste time on this go back and read ur post. did u laugh b/c u heard a joke in the room and typed it out by mistake??

bosh got the last shot...he missed. keep crying like a girl and calling for sams head, if bosh made the shot u'd be sucking both of their d*cks.
 10 years ago '07        #493
space
space
 unotready said:
Chris bosh got nailed on the elbow on that drive and no call .. !@!! wtf is that... bullshiot

yall lucky yall even got the ball back after that bs off foul on dooling but nailed on elbow? ok watch sportscenter in 20 mins and look at the play please..and u'll see bosh with clean look challenged by dwight and a brick
 10 years ago '06        #494
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
i dont know if i wanted bosh to end up taking a shot especially since he was so tired... but sam mitchell can't draw up a play for sh*t... it was the usual calderon -bosh pick n roll... calderon was shooting with ice in his veins.. i would have liketo see him shoot, but whatever.. we got a look... it hit the rim..
 10 years ago '06        #495
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 uzijj said:
u gotta give ur star the rock for the last shot. He had a pretty good look. He missed. IT happens. Coming home though. Hopefully we can get off to a good start and we'll be fine. I'm impressed with the effort, especially after the first quarter. Give mitchell some credit man. They lost by a point.
thankyou.

bosh wouldnt make an excuse. but we have fans trying to make one for him.

ppl shouldnt comment on sports if they've never played competitive sports in their lives. bosh missed. live with it. he'll bounce back.
 10 years ago '06        #496
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
buddy, dooling hit him i nthe fu*king nose.. lmao.. how u going to say that wasn't a bad call.... that was the first call that we finally should have got.. calderon's nose was like red lmao.. how is that not a call
 10 years ago '05        #497
booker20 
space
space
 unotready said:
buddy, dooling hit him i nthe fu*king nose.. lmao.. how u going to say that wasn't a bad call.... that was the first call that we finally should have got.. calderon's nose was like red lmao.. how is that not a call
u cant hold someone on an inbounds play.... the raps were floppin everywhere
 10 years ago '05        #498
Rubix 
space
space
 SHootar said:
what criticism are u a monkey?? i'm not even going to waste time on this go back and read ur post. did u laugh b/c u heard a joke in the room and typed it out by mistake??

bosh got the last shot...he missed. keep crying like a girl and calling for sams head, if bosh made the shot u'd be sucking both of their d*cks.
actually no i wouldnt be

but hey, you think jamario moon is dope so that says enough about your knowledge.

again, for the last time, i already stated that the game wasnt lost because of coaching. so hop back on the short bus and get the fu*k on.
 10 years ago '05        #499
booker20 
space
space
at this dude still talkin bout our shooting in 1st quarters... give it a break or play some damn defense we didnt even shoot it well from 3 tonight 29%.... the 1st qrter was a fu*king lay up drill for us.... we have played horrible 2nd qrters all season because thats usually when Foyle comes in and nobody has to double him.... and like dude said Moon really came out strong tonight

Last edited by booker20; 04-22-2008 at 09:49 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #500
Rubix 
space
space
 SHootar said:
thankyou.

bosh wouldnt make an excuse. but we have fans trying to make one for him.

ppl shouldnt comment on sports if they've never played competitive sports in their lives.
bosh missed. live with it. he'll bounce back.
which means you need to stfu then hahahaha...

you already said you only play for fun dumbass. that playground sh*t dont fu*ken fly clown. you gotta understand the game to play in an organized one. which clearly u dont.

ive played high school ball, university level ball and im in a league right now. the fu*k do you do? @ not even knowing the importance of pressuring the pg at the half court.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy