Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #421
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
al i sent u a link homie
 10 years ago '06        #422
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
bro theres a raps orlando series thread....use it
 04-22-2008, 04:38 PM         #423
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yessir

i hope it works or if not i hope i can find a stream

its the playoffs i shouldnt have to listen to it on the internet

but anyway... we 2 hours away
 10 years ago '05        #424
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
They got this special on about Shard... he be trippin... hes got more personality than i thought..... still Dwight>>>>>>>>> he just a big a.ss kid... aiight time to hit campus I'll be back around the end of the 1st quarter if im lucky...
 10 years ago '05        #425
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Clipse36 said:

do you even know what bandwagon means? it means when their doing good you then all of the sudden say your a fan like you guys who at the beginning of the series were all over the raps and then after game one yall are saying ya i knew we werent that good....so im guessing your calling everybody that likes teams from different cities bandwagon jumpers? you hear that al capone, you are a bandwagon fan because you dont live in orlando ....ya im a bandwagon fan of teams that havent done well, ya ok...orlando just got to the playoffs last year after a wait of a couple years, the braves havent won a title in 13 years, minnesota hasnt been to the playoffs in 7 years, and michigan has been losing to ohio state every year now....lets get back to the game tonite, i predict a magic win.
I'll paypal you 100 bucks if you can find where I said the Raps will spank the Magic in any thread. go ahead. @ fu*kin f*g**t making sh*t up for the sake of arguing. this n*gga just upped and morphed into a fu*kin housewife..
 10 years ago '06        #426
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 SHootar said:
lol if we win, praise goes to the players who played well....if we lose, its all sam's fault :rolleyes:

first it was TJ....now Sam...toronto always needs a scapegoat for their mediocre teams
I never liked sam... didn't like him when we first got him, didn't like him last year.. our team is able to have a winning record because of our players not our coaching... I dont think any of these guys have improved there game due to sam mitchell..
 10 years ago '05        #427
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 862 862
 SHootar said:
raps GOT this

and watch all our raps fan base come back to our side

think i'm the only one in here that sitll believes we winning this series but its whatever.
nah dawg im with you. i came into this thread after game 1 like we got murderED with all this bickering?!? ya we did but only in the first Q. The magic had a playoff history making first quarter. they just came out and beat us up in the quarter and we cudnt catch our breath after that. i dont see the magic getting this lucky 2nd time around. fu*k everyone on the magic were bombing 3s :wow:

LETS GO RED we got game 2
 10 years ago '05        #428
Rubix 
space
space
 unotready said:
I never liked sam... didn't like him when we first got him, didn't like him last year.. our team is able to have a winning record because of our players not our coaching... I dont think any of these guys have improved there game due to sam mitchell..
and maybe because a lot of our losing has to do with actual coaching..like sub patterns, o and d philosophy, in game adjustments and play calling..

i mean, if the raptors ran actual plays besides the high pick n roll and missed their shots, i wouldnt have beef with sam. if players were stinking it up and sam benched their a.sses for no effort, i wouldnt have beef with him. but its plainly obvious, i mean to the eyes of people who know more about ball than just made shots and missed shots, that the raptor offense and defense is extremely flawed and that sam cant make adjustments worth sh*t.

also, if you read kapono's interview in the sun about comparing sam and stan, you'd see how much respect he has for stan and how he says that stan will have u totally prepared for a team whereas sam is more of a laughing and joking type coach..any question about sam was automatically redirected to giving praise to stan. that says a lot about sams approach..and dont get it twisted...other players have also questioned sams ability to prepare them for games.
 10 years ago '06        #429
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
^ yup... i'm saying.. they shots lights out and we were only down 13... that sh*t wont happen again... and I dont see them winning any other way unless they have a bunch of playoff history performances shooting like 95% from 3 pt land
 10 years ago '05        #430
Rubix 
space
space
too bad im gonna miss this game....ill try to catch in when they air raps game in an hour.
 10 years ago '05        #431
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,945 | Props total: 1445 1445
the Raptors suck.

Last edited by D-Clutch; 04-22-2008 at 06:58 PM..
 04-22-2008, 07:48 PM         #432
c money 100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-Clutch said:
the Raptors suck.
59-57 Game at halftime...
good game so far
Raps only down 2
 04-22-2008, 07:58 PM         #433
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
orlando sucks on defense and that will never change, and will bite them in the a.ss soon enough
 10 years ago '06        #434
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
we were down 18 at one point early....raps just need to dee up a LITTLE...and we got this. right now dribble penetration is RAPING us leaving wide open 3s cuz we're forced to help.

bosh is BEASTING no one can stop him
 04-22-2008, 08:25 PM         #435
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jus got back from class

i see the hack-a-howard is in full effect
 04-22-2008, 08:27 PM         #436
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
orlando sucks on defense and that will never change, and will bite them in the a.ss soon enough
its funny, i never heard u say that after game 1
 04-22-2008, 08:30 PM         #437
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got damn, dwight is gonna get 20-20 back to back
 10 years ago '06        #438
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
O M G....he actually made a couple shots!!! thnx for showing up jesus.
 04-22-2008, 08:54 PM         #439
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we gota close one folks
 10 years ago '05        #440
Rubix 
space
space
^what'd i tell you about kapono shootar? :D

if we lose this game, it wont be because of coaching thats for sure.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago