Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #401
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 Russ369 said:
IMO... We suck. We have been a mediocre team since the 2000-01 roster when we had VC, A.Davis, Oakley, etc... That was our best lineup in our history... Even though we only finished 47-35 that year...

This team is soft. Bosh is weak (he needs to bulk up, but he stated already that he cant do it anymore so he stopped), we have no one who drives to the basket, no solid rebounder+shot blocker... we have a recipe of garbage players... A bunch of chuckers....

What needs to be done this offseason (not in any order)

1. Fire Sam Mitchell - Hire a proven coach like Jeff Van Gundy or Larry Brown (even though i doubt he would coach here), etc.

2. Trade one of our PG's for a PROVEN SG/SF/C

3. Cut our loses... Bargnani, Delfino, other useless bench players...

This team needs a new head coach, and new a.sst. coaches...

If no changes are made... we will stay a mediocre .500 team for a looong time...

ps.

im fu*king MAD that our gm took that tall douche bag chucker over rudy gay and brandon roy... :banghead:
^give me a fu*ken break. bargnani is what? 21? 22? and you want him traded after 2 fu*ken seasons? wtf? and you'd want rudy gay? the same dude who 8 teams passed on or somesh*t? mostly because of his lack of effort and because he takes plays off? and you think he'd give his heart for a canadian city like toronto? are you serious?

then there's brandon roy..obviously he's had a good season but coming into the nba, there were concerns about his health.. everybody, including bc, knew he was the most nba ready player but he fell to 6th because of health concerns. he played in 57 games his first season and he played in 74 this season. the jury is still out on his durability.

but hey, ill be the first to admit that bargnani has been frustrating to watch on the offensive end but he's doing a good job playing man to man post defense. he was doing a better job than anybody on our team in guarding dwight when he a.ssigned to during the 3rd quarter. he fronted him and denied him the ball. but of course, most raptor fans dont see that sh*t because all they focus on is shots shots shots.

give the kid a break. he's been forced to learn 3 positions, a new style of play (posting up) and to play a role that he doesn't know because the head coach keeps fu*king with his head. just give him another season at least. its not unusual for a player to go through a slump during his sophomore year.

Last edited by Rubix; 04-22-2008 at 12:37 AM..
 04-22-2008, 01:05 AM         #402
Polo_Smurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, this thread is serious lol.

I hate to say it but we're not making it past first round. We might even get swept :( Our team is too young.
 10 years ago '06        #403
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rubix said:
^give me a fu*ken break. bargnani is what? 21? 22? and you want him traded after 2 fu*ken seasons? wtf? and you'd want rudy gay? the same dude who 8 teams passed on or somesh*t? mostly because of his lack of effort and because he takes plays off? and you think he'd give his heart for a canadian city like toronto? are you serious?

then there's brandon roy..obviously he's had a good season but coming into the nba, there were concerns about his health.. everybody, including bc, knew he was the most nba ready player but he fell to 6th because of health concerns. he played in 57 games his first season and he played in 74 this season. the jury is still out on his durability.

but hey, ill be the first to admit that bargnani has been frustrating to watch on the offensive end but he's doing a good job playing man to man post defense. he was doing a better job than anybody on our team in guarding dwight when he a.ssigned to during the 3rd quarter. he fronted him and denied him the ball. but of course, most raptor fans dont see that sh*t because all they focus on is shots shots shots.

give the kid a break. he's been forced to learn 3 positions, a new style of play (posting up) and to play a role that he doesn't know because the head coach keeps fu*king with his head. just give him another season at least. its not unusual for a player to go through a slump during his sophomore year.

best case scenario: bargs goes absolutely nuts in this series...win or lose...he avgs 20 pts a game the rest of the way. we trade him in the off season and get good value on him.

i pray he goes off and BC isn't as incompetent as i'm beginning to think he is, and has the balls to trade him. whether bargs reaches his potential or not, we're NOT winning ANYthing with bargs and bosh in the front court. ever.

and thats throwing out the absolutely WILD fantasy dream that he actually reaches anywhere close to the potential BC thought he'd reach.

Last edited by SHootar; 04-22-2008 at 07:05 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #404
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,593 | Props total: 30810 30810
well this thread is proof that orlando and toronto are the 2 most hated on teams on boxden. lol this couldnt of been matched up any better, to bad this series is gonna be over in 5 games. this thread may make it up over 100 pages, 100 pages of sh*t talking
 10 years ago '04        #405
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
Dude needs to relax on getting rid of Bargs. He is in his 2nd year and they call it a sophomore slump for a reason. Anyways Bargs has not been used right at all this year he is forced to play 3 diff positions and is on a very short leash. What I mean by that is when he is on the floor if he misses let's say 2-3 shots he gets yanked for the rest of the game, but other players in the NBA get to work through their cold starts to games and that gives them confidence in continuing to play like they know they can. But with Bargs on that short leash he always has that in the back of his mind that "If I miss a shot I'm done for the game, so let me pass up this shot and be useless on the floor" Bargs confidence this year is shot. Anyways now as for game 1 Bargs was arguably our best defender on the floor, he went up against Hedo, Lewis and Howard and did not do bad at all. His offense will come in game 2 just wait on him before passing judgment after 2 years. Anyways Raps win game 2 by 10 and we go back home tied 1-1. Here's to a good game and let's try and stay on track with game thread talk
 10 years ago '05        #406
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Steve07 said:
let's try and stay on track with game thread talk
nobody can seem to get back to it.... people keep coming in late and bringing back up the same stuff
 10 years ago '06        #407
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Steve07 said:
Dude needs to relax on getting rid of Bargs. He is in his 2nd year and they call it a sophomore slump for a reason. Anyways Bargs has not been used right at all this year he is forced to play 3 diff positions and is on a very short leash. What I mean by that is when he is on the floor if he misses let's say 2-3 shots he gets yanked for the rest of the game, but other players in the NBA get to work through their cold starts to games and that gives them confidence in continuing to play like they know they can. But with Bargs on that short leash he always has that in the back of his mind that "If I miss a shot I'm done for the game, so let me pass up this shot and be useless on the floor" Bargs confidence this year is shot. Anyways now as for game 1 Bargs was arguably our best defender on the floor, he went up against Hedo, Lewis and Howard and did not do bad at all. His offense will come in game 2 just wait on him before passing judgment after 2 years. Anyways Raps win game 2 by 10 and we go back home tied 1-1. Here's to a good game and let's try and stay on track with game thread talk

my issue with bargs isnt even how bad he's played this year tho...which is god afwul. my issue is like i said...a front court of bosh and bargs will NEVER win us a ship. that is a fact. why even try?? if bargs develops into the player you guys think he'll be, than we'd still have to get rid of bosh then and get a defensive rebounding/shotblocking centre. we cannot have 2 soft big....championships arent won like that. that is why i want him to be traded ASAP. the longer we go with this project, the longer we wait to start seriously growing a ship contender or even east finals contender.

and u can argue all u want about what bargs can turn into defensively till ur blue in the face....its just not happening. yes he played amazing dee on howard esp for the most part...it doesnt matter tho...that cannot be sustained for 4 rounds let alone ONE round. bottom like is bosh and bargs are too soft to carry this team anywhere special. one of them has to go. considering bosh is 34843729 times ahead of bargnani development-wise, its bargs.

BUT: if we can get that centre that im talking bout, i have no problems keeping bargs as someone to come off the bench and score. it just seems wasteful to have a first overall pick be a bench player. i hope he still can develop and we can at least trade him for value he was worth last year. i doutb this will happen tho....anyone with any kind of knowledge sees how bad he can hurt a team when his shot isnt falling.

Last edited by SHootar; 04-22-2008 at 11:06 AM..
 04-22-2008, 11:20 AM         #408
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
lmfao @ this foolish f*g**t calling people in here "bandwagon" raptor fans when he's a fan of an orlando team, a minnesota team, an atlanta team and a michigan team. LOL! gtfo with that sorry sh*t!
do you even know what bandwagon means? it means when their doing good you then all of the sudden say your a fan like you guys who at the beginning of the series were all over the raps and then after game one yall are saying ya i knew we werent that good....so im guessing your calling everybody that likes teams from different cities bandwagon jumpers? you hear that al capone, you are a bandwagon fan because you dont live in orlando ....ya im a bandwagon fan of teams that havent done well, ya ok...orlando just got to the playoffs last year after a wait of a couple years, the braves havent won a title in 13 years, minnesota hasnt been to the playoffs in 7 years, and michigan has been losing to ohio state every year now....lets get back to the game tonite, i predict a magic win.
 10 years ago '06        #409
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
raps GOT this

and watch all our raps fan base come back to our side

think i'm the only one in here that sitll believes we winning this series but its whatever.
 10 years ago '05        #410
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:
raps GOT this

think i'm the only one in here that sitll believes we winning this series but its whatever.
yep all your so called fans already gave up.... should be a good game... even thought we got off to a hot start we went cold and shot around our avg and Turk and Shard basically were chillin.... If Howard stays out of foul trouble, we're looking good.... Ima be pissed if i come home from exams and we're down tho
 10 years ago '06        #411
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
bargnani's defence on turkolgu was not good at all
 04-22-2008, 01:04 PM         #412
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u got some early a.ss exams booker
mines 2 weeks away
 10 years ago '06        #413
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
i can't picture the raptors loosing 3 games or 4 games in a row when everyone is healthy.... i think we'll win 2nites game... and possibly win 2 in a row at home... but then again, sam mitchell might loose us the game with some fu*ked starting line change... he'll probably have maceo baston playing sf on the starting line up... fu*king idiot
 10 years ago '05        #414
booker20 
space
space
 AlCapone said:
u got some early a.ss exams booker
mines 2 weeks away
Summer courses start in 2 weeks... then Ima be on campus alllllllllllll day Mon-TH for 6 weeks I might try to slide in like 30 minutes early

Last edited by booker20; 04-22-2008 at 01:08 PM..
 04-22-2008, 01:14 PM         #415
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like u got ur hands full.........thats what she said :D
 10 years ago '06        #416
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 unotready said:
i can't picture the raptors loosing 3 games or 4 games in a row when everyone is healthy.... i think we'll win 2nites game... and possibly win 2 in a row at home... but then again, sam mitchell might loose us the game with some fu*ked starting line change... he'll probably have maceo baston playing sf on the starting line up... fu*king idiot
lol if we win, praise goes to the players who played well....if we lose, its all sam's fault :rolleyes:

first it was TJ....now Sam...toronto always needs a scapegoat for their mediocre teams
 10 years ago '07        #417
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5486 5486
they will beat orlando tonight...
 10 years ago '06        #418
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
I hope so, making the playoffs to get swept feels worse then not making the playoffs at all...
 10 years ago '05        #419
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
no they won't
 10 years ago '04        #420
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
 SHootar said:
raps GOT this

Nope I have us winning in 6 I knew we would split in Orl and win both in T.O so your not alone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy