Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #381
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,497 | Props total: 2113 2113
 Kziatic said:
Ha Ha your predictable I knew you would say ur whole state fu*kin dummy. Cause u live in the STATE OF FLORIDA doesn't mean every team is your team. Cause I live In Toronto means the the Ottawa Senators is a Toronto team because where in the same province? No dummy. Where all the Kansas State fans celebrating with Kansas for the final four championship?
When San Antonia won last year where houston and Dallas fans like aright we won cause the team is in the same state so it must mean its are ship to?
When the white sox won there world series where cubs fans like oh man we finally one after so many years? NO. NY giants winning the superbowl? I guess thats the jets championship too rite because its the same State. Your city your team. Dont talk about Flordia talk about where you live Orlando. What else is there in Orlando? Like cam said go back to Disney with all them duck tails. Lol this guy bringing up the expos cause there also where a Toronto team right, lol or how bout Vancouver, Toronto must be sh*t cause they folded to, and damn where in the same country so it must be an other Toronto team. Ha Ha and CFL is better the Arena that why you so more players go to the NFL from there. And I dont care if Orlando wins cause im picked them to win, whats the point of the raptors winning to lose next round, cause guess what when its over im gonna watch my blue jays, maybe catch a soccer game it a hard ticket in T.O., see how David Boston performs in a Argo Uni. When Orlandos done your gonna have to buy a plane ticket to watch more sports, but I guess you already have your disney season pass so you should be good to good till Next November WHEN TO ONLY TEAM ORLANDO HAS START THERE 08/09 NBA SEASON. (Orlando fans Im not trying to battle but this dude is a clown)
:wow: :wow:

damn u had to do him like that?
 10 years ago '04        #382
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 611 611
 booker20 said:
the writer is an idiot thats known to anyone that reads the sentinel.... we already discussed this.... for those that dont kno.... I sell out is tickets sold not seats taken.... the ticks sold out and there was 1200 seats available our arena only holds 17,500... we got be sellin something cause the city has started construction on a new arena....
Usual on of the reason for a new staduim is to attract fans i.e. New jersey devils, Florida Marlins, New Jersey Nets etc. Im not sure where you guys play? Is the staduim Downtown, our is it out there?
 04-21-2008, 07:47 PM         #383
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They did yall grimy. Put ur game on NBA TV. Forgot they did that with playoff games.
 10 years ago '05        #384
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Kziatic said:
Ha Ha your predictable I knew you would say ur whole state fu*kin dummy. Cause u live in the STATE OF FLORIDA doesn't mean every team is your team. Cause I live In Toronto means the the Ottawa Senators is a Toronto team because where in the same province? No dummy. Where all the Kansas State fans celebrating with Kansas for the final four championship?
When San Antonia won last year where houston and Dallas fans like aright we won cause the team is in the same state so it must mean its are ship to?
When the white sox won there world series where cubs fans like oh man we finally one after so many years? NO. NY giants winning the superbowl? I guess thats the jets championship too rite because its the same State. Your city your team. Dont talk about Flordia talk about where you live Orlando. What else is there in Orlando? Like cam said go back to Disney with all them duck tails. Lol this guy bringing up the expos cause there also where a Toronto team right, lol or how bout Vancouver, Toronto must be sh*t cause they folded to, and damn where in the same country so it must be an other Toronto team. Ha Ha and CFL is better the Arena that why you so more players go to the NFL from there. And I dont care if Orlando wins cause im picked them to win, whats the point of the raptors winning to lose next round, cause guess what when its over im gonna watch my blue jays, maybe catch a soccer game it a hard ticket in T.O., see how David Boston performs in a Argo Uni. When Orlandos done your gonna have to buy a plane ticket to watch more sports, but I guess you already have your disney season pass so you should be good to good till Next November WHEN TO ONLY TEAM ORLANDO HAS START THERE 08/09 NBA SEASON. (Orlando fans Im not trying to battle but this dude is a clown)
:thumbsdow Tampa is 40 minutes away doesnt make sense to put a football and a baseball team right next door
 10 years ago '06        #385
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,497 | Props total: 2113 2113
 AlCapone said:
sh*t ima miss like 3 quarters of game 2 and game 3

class @ 7 & i wont get back til 9 somethin
when classes take priority over your teams playoff games....sh*t aint right



 10 years ago '04        #386
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 611 611
you got to much rep shootar ill get u later
 10 years ago '06        #387
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,497 | Props total: 2113 2113
 Andre3000 said:
They did yall grimy. Put ur game on NBA TV. Forgot they did that with playoff games.
pretty much our whole series with NJ last year was like that....gettin treated like sh*t by american media aint nothin new! :applause:
 04-21-2008, 07:53 PM         #388
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
when classes take priority over your teams playoff games....sh*t aint right



ehh its no biggie, i dont have nba tv anyway....all ima have is radio broadcast on the internet
 04-21-2008, 08:23 PM         #389
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kziatic said:
Ha Ha your predictable I knew you would say ur whole state fu*kin dummy. Cause u live in the STATE OF FLORIDA doesn't mean every team is your team. Cause I live In Toronto means the the Ottawa Senators is a Toronto team because where in the same province? No dummy. Where all the Kansas State fans celebrating with Kansas for the final four championship?
When San Antonia won last year where houston and Dallas fans like aright we won cause the team is in the same state so it must mean its are ship to?
When the white sox won there world series where cubs fans like oh man we finally one after so many years? NO. NY giants winning the superbowl? I guess thats the jets championship too rite because its the same State. Your city your team. Dont talk about Flordia talk about where you live Orlando. What else is there in Orlando? Like cam said go back to Disney with all them duck tails. Lol this guy bringing up the expos cause there also where a Toronto team right, lol or how bout Vancouver, Toronto must be sh*t cause they folded to, and damn where in the same country so it must be an other Toronto team. Ha Ha and CFL is better the Arena that why you so more players go to the NFL from there. And I dont care if Orlando wins cause im picked them to win, whats the point of the raptors winning to lose next round, cause guess what when its over im gonna watch my blue jays, maybe catch a soccer game it a hard ticket in T.O., see how David Boston performs in a Argo Uni. When Orlandos done your gonna have to buy a plane ticket to watch more sports, but I guess you already have your disney season pass so you should be good to good till Next November WHEN TO ONLY TEAM ORLANDO HAS START THERE 08/09 NBA SEASON. (Orlando fans Im not trying to battle but this dude is a clown)
of course you can say im predictable after i say it, lol why didnt you say it before my reply, these funny internet dudes...lol dont give up on your team dogg just cause your losing, it will be ok buddy...i clearly told you why orlando doesnt have anymore teams, the rest of the state of florida has so many fans and are so big...the bandwagon raptors fans are why this thread got off topic...so your gonna diss every fan that likes teams from other staes? i just watch the rest of my teams on tv....im sorry their building a multi million dollar arena for my poor nba team....i love when people like you say disneyland when talking about orlando when disney is in kissimmee...orlando if we had other teams would beat your toronto teams a.ss...just like the magic are doing, 1-0....whats the poin t of having so many teams when they never win...


Last edited by Clipse36; 04-21-2008 at 08:27 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #390
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 36 36
the orlando's radio broadcast on the internet is pretty good..i would be listening to that if i didnt have the channel..but this is a playoff game..so ima hit up a sports bar..bi*ches better have nbatv or it gonna be ugly
 04-21-2008, 08:25 PM         #391
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this toronto fan thinkin he knows it all why dont you just go ahead and ask who i am again?
 10 years ago '05        #392
_Player2 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$13,674 | Props total: 9937 9937
"Raptor fans love to scream peace after they start some sh*t"

/pac
 10 years ago '04        #393
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 611 611
 Clipse36 said:
of course you can say im predictable after i say it, lol why didnt you say it before my reply, these funny internet dudes...lol dont give up on your team dogg just cause your losing, it will be ok buddy...i clearly told you why orlando doesnt have anymore teams, the rest of the state of florida has so many fans and are so big...the bandwagon raptors fans are why this thread got off topic...so your gonna diss every fan that likes teams from other staes? i just watch the rest of my teams on tv....im sorry their building a multi million dollar arena for my poor nba team....i love when people like you say disneyland when talking about orlando when disney is in kissimmee...orlando if we had other teams would beat your toronto teams a.ss...just like the magic are doing, 1-0....whats the poin t of having so many teams when they never win...
Cause I always give a dummy a chance to prove himself. Hook Line Sinker. You do a good job. That expos statement that was great point because montreal expos folding means what? That a baseball team cant survive in Montreal. What does that have to do with Toronto, I dont know, i'm gonna hit my head on my table so i can lose some brain cells to try to get on your level. MONTREAL TORONTO ARE NOT THE SAME PLACE NERD. Anyone can like who they want. I'm not dissing them just breaking down your dumb logic of the fact you went from Orlando to your whole state. Miami heat won two years ago thats not Floridas title, its Miami. If you like that team that fine but its Miami Ship not the whole state of Florida so give me a break. You said ORLANDO was a better town then when I named teams you went to the whole state to prove your point. New staduim congrads, Acc is only 9 years old, plus we built a soccer staduim in the last 3 years. Face it you said Orlando was a better sports city the Toronto, then you where quick to expand to make a point. Have fun watching you games on tv. I can watch NBA/NHL is the same building, go across the street and watch a football/baseball game hit the Gardiner and watch a soccer. I can only wish I could get a NFL ticket. You taking the Mickey Express the the Bucs season opener?


And I luv my team as a fan, but as a person who plays, listens, live ball, you know the raptors are soft and will be out coached this is not a championship team. I said this before the series started. I hate to break it to you but only 1 team is gonna win the NBA title, orlando will not be that team.
 04-21-2008, 09:19 PM         #394
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear time is goin slow, i hate waiting......im out for the night, ill catch yall sometime during 3rd or 4th qrt when i get back from class
 04-21-2008, 09:47 PM         #395
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kziatic said:
Cause I always give a dummy a chance to prove himself. Hook Line Sinker. You do a good job. That expos statement that was great point because montreal expos folding means what? That a baseball team cant survive in Montreal. What does that have to do with Toronto, I dont know, i'm gonna hit my head on my table so i can lose some brain cells to try to get on your level. MONTREAL TORONTO ARE NOT THE SAME PLACE NERD. Anyone can like who they want. I'm not dissing them just breaking down your dumb logic of the fact you went from Orlando to your whole state. Miami heat won two years ago thats not Floridas title, its Miami. If you like that team that fine but its Miami Ship not the whole state of Florida so give me a break. You said ORLANDO was a better town then when I named teams you went to the whole state to prove your point. New staduim congrads, Acc is only 9 years old, plus we built a soccer staduim in the last 3 years. Face it you said Orlando was a better sports city the Toronto, then you where quick to expand to make a point. Have fun watching you games on tv. I can watch NBA/NHL is the same building, go across the street and watch a football/baseball game hit the Gardiner and watch a soccer. I can only wish I could get a NFL ticket. You taking the Mickey Express the the Bucs season opener?


And I luv my team as a fan, but as a person who plays, listens, live ball, you know the raptors are soft and will be out coached this is not a championship team. I said this before the series started. I hate to break it to you but only 1 team is gonna win the NBA title, orlando will not be that team.
you dont read well...i was bringing up the state of florida to tell you why orlando doesnt have more teams...the other teams in florida take the fans..you get it? theres no point talking about the city of orlando when theres one team...you were the one that said orlando is a horrible sports city, am i right? yes....at the beginning of the series you were talking sh*t too like your team was so good...are you 12 bringing up disney again when i told you its not in orlando...just shut your mouth and stop writing long paragraphs to make up for your lack of maturity and smarts...magic>raptors
 10 years ago '06        #396
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,497 | Props total: 2113 2113
 FlippiN Oz's said:
"Raptor fans love to scream peace after they start some sh*t"

/pac
if 'starting sh*t' to u, means saying its pathetic that u guys can't fill a stadium for a playoff game....ur a fu*king homo lol, sorry man. and if YOU as an orlando magic fan don't get upset when ur building aint full...i'm starting to see the reason why ur building isnt full...
 10 years ago '05        #397
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 1358 1358
 booker20 said:
aiight i had enough.... half your fu*king so called raps fans are converted Maple Leaf fans that kno absolutely sh*t about basketball.... U talked sh*t all week about Bosh beasting, he didnt, Talked sh*t all week about Dwights awful free throw shooting he made them... You bi*ched all week about nobody outside of Canada picking the raps.... 14 point L now keep reaching about attendance our avg attendance this year is 17300 today we had Attendance: 17,519 thats tickets sold....probably about 1,200 upper bowl seats were open..... Capacity 17,519

Now thats fan support :rolleyes:
supporting the team and supporting the coach are two very different things.

toronto has always been in the top tier in arena attendance even when we were rebuilding. toronto probably had more sell outs this year in the regular season than you guys will have in all of the playoffs. you guys still have 3000 tickets available for game 2. go figure. but whatever, its not like the raptors are playing their fans. im more concerned about whats on the court and unfortunately, it doesnt look so good for the raps.
 10 years ago '05        #398
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 1358 1358
 Clipse36 said:
of course you can say im predictable after i say it, lol why didnt you say it before my reply, these funny internet dudes...lol dont give up on your team dogg just cause your losing, it will be ok buddy...i clearly told you why orlando doesnt have anymore teams, the rest of the state of florida has so many fans and are so big...the bandwagon raptors fans are why this thread got off topic...so your gonna diss every fan that likes teams from other staes? i just watch the rest of my teams on tv....im sorry their building a multi million dollar arena for my poor nba team....i love when people like you say disneyland when talking about orlando when disney is in kissimmee...orlando if we had other teams would beat your toronto teams a.ss...just like the magic are doing, 1-0....whats the poin t of having so many teams when they never win...
lmfao @ this foolish f*g**t calling people in here "bandwagon" raptor fans when he's a fan of an orlando team, a minnesota team, an atlanta team and a michigan team. LOL! gtfo with that sorry sh*t!
 10 years ago '05        #399
_Player2 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$13,674 | Props total: 9937 9937
 SHootar said:
if 'starting sh*t' to u, means saying its pathetic that u guys can't fill a stadium for a playoff game....ur a fu*king homo lol, sorry man. and if YOU as an orlando magic fan don't get upset when ur building aint full...i'm starting to see the reason why ur building isnt full...
Who said I was singling out you?

If anything I said offended you, then it also applies to you
 10 years ago '04        #400
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
IMO... We suck. We have been a mediocre team since the 2000-01 roster when we had VC, A.Davis, Oakley, etc... That was our best lineup in our history... Even though we only finished 47-35 that year...

This team is soft. Bosh is weak (he needs to bulk up, but he stated already that he cant do it anymore so he stopped), we have no one who drives to the basket, no solid rebounder+shot blocker... we have a recipe of garbage players... A bunch of chuckers....

What needs to be done this offseason (not in any order)

1. Fire Sam Mitchell - Hire a proven coach like Jeff Van Gundy or Larry Brown (even though i doubt he would coach here), etc.

2. Trade one of our PG's for a PROVEN SG/SF/C

3. Cut our loses... Bargnani, Delfino, other useless bench players...

This team needs a new head coach, and new a.sst. coaches...

If no changes are made... we will stay a mediocre .500 team for a looong time...

ps.

im fu*king MAD that our gm took that tall douche bag chucker over rudy gay and brandon roy... :banghead:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
46 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
134 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy