most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-21-2008, 04:57 PM         #361
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i was always up on the 2nd floor shootin on that rim
 10 years ago '04        #362
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 430 430
 SHootar said:
eh man thats fine...i'm not even gonna try and spend time defending sam on here anymore after this. i really think its disgusting tho that BC gets a huge pass when in reality he built the product thats on the floor (and we can clearly see its flawed)...and he re-signed sam last summer and was OBVIOUSLY convinced he was the right coach for the job. and sorry man, saying BC "had" to resign Sam, is the biggest cop out move i've ever heard. Now you're starting to make even more excuses for BC, excuses i doubt even BC would make for himself. BC doesnt "have to" do anything. To think he didnt carefully think it thru and evaluate, and re-evaluate sams work with the core of the team, is sad. and to think our GM made one of the biggest coaching decisions based on media pressure, is pathetic at best...and one i'm not willing to believe either. I give BC more credit than that.

anyway yeah we had a better year last year, but everyone wants to forget that TJ missed 31 games...and bosh missed how many games...and garbo was gone for the whole year...and bargnani was WAY worse than last year, etc etc etc. the list goes on. theres many reasons why this team was worse than last year. and i still think its very unfair to blast sam and use him as a scapegoat like u ppl are doing. its one thing to put equal onus on sam and blame him like everyone else....but to solely blame sam for all the teams troubles and losses when the CASUAL fan can see how bad some of our players can be...its kinda sad. but whatever, i still think we're gonna be fine in this series...and all this fire sam talk will cool down.
Yeah BC gets way over looked at some of his signing. I know many players dont wanna play in toronto so hes trying this euro uptempo style team. But as a Raps fan this is one off the softest teams in are short history. He did build this team, he
had bosh, calderon, Joey Gramham, everything else is a product of him.
Honestly if BC didnt draft andrea, I dont think he would have been a top 10 pick. I wouldn't have picked up on option on Joey G, and if I did I would have traded him at last years draft, he has no value now, dont even know if he'll be in the league when his contract expires. Let Garbo play in the Euro Championship, what was the management thinking? This guy broke his ankle like some Shaun Livingston sh*t and your let him play? An other bad move. Thats a roster spot+cap space.
Delfino i taught was better but i can see why Detroit would ship him out, he another one of those if im hot shooting Ill play defense, but when hes cold he cant do sh*t, he should be a top notch defender. I'm not gonna hate on Kapono, but hes mo pete with out the d and a better shot. J.Moon was a lucky break. Not expecting the raps to get any better. Were gonna have to pay Jose some cash to keep him, so dont know if where gonna get any 'impact' free agents. Rasho is going to be gone. Philly, Atlanta, are getting better. If skiles gets the buck on the same page and get them to play d they be better.

Personally I think BC and the a.ssistant GM was the reason Andrea started. Why in his right mind wouldn't Sam start J.Moon when he started pretty much every game and had a 14 rebound performance against Orlando this year, and is best suited to guard turk or lewis?
 04-21-2008, 06:26 PM         #363
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
maybe ur right....maybe i'm a mad raptor fan whos reeeaching

....or maybe ur just in denial that u live in a pathetic sports town

lol even ur own writers think its a big deal....u lost :hang:

**waits for irrelvant comeback about the raptors losing today**
fu*k you bi*ch i live in orlando, what makes toronto so good of a sports town, is it because nobody wanted to take your teams in the united states...toronto fu*kin sucks as a sports town, our nba team has actually been to the finals...what about yours....stop talkin sh*t about peoples home towns...the magic will win in 5 but most likely in a sweep
 10 years ago '04        #364
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Clipse36 said:
fu*k you bi*ch i live in orlando, what makes toronto so good of a sports town, is it because nobody wanted to take your teams in the united states...toronto fu*kin sucks as a sports town, our nba team has actually been to the finals...what about yours....stop talkin sh*t about peoples home towns...the magic will win in 5 but most likely in a sweep
Honestly that makes no-sense what do you mean nobody wants to take are teams? Yes you made to the finals, but wheres your world series titles? Oh sorry no baseball team. Your NHL championship? Oh sh*t my bust don't have a NHL team either. MLS team? NLL team? Ha ha where gonna have an NFL team before you do you. Your not even selling out play-off games. I'm not sh*tting on Orlando but if we suck as a sports town, you don't even get acknowledgedly.
 10 years ago '05        #365
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Kziatic said:
Your not even selling out play-off games.
We did sell out... ya'll keep missin that fact
fu*k just found out ima miss atleast the 1st qrter... my final is at 730 instead of 7
 10 years ago '04        #366
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
 booker20 said:
We did sell out... ya'll keep missin that fact
fu*k just found out ima miss atleast the 1st qrter... my final is at 730 instead of 7
ha ha well I guess your city's newspaper is lying and sh*tting on your fans for no reason, but looking at the game on it didn't look sold out.
 10 years ago '06        #367
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Kziatic said:
Yeah BC gets way over looked at some of his signing. I know many players dont wanna play in toronto so hes trying this euro uptempo style team. But as a Raps fan this is one off the softest teams in are short history. He did build this team, he
had bosh, calderon, Joey Gramham, everything else is a product of him.
Honestly if BC didnt draft andrea, I dont think he would have been a top 10 pick. I wouldn't have picked up on option on Joey G, and if I did I would have traded him at last years draft, he has no value now, dont even know if he'll be in the league when his contract expires. Let Garbo play in the Euro Championship, what was the management thinking? This guy broke his ankle like some Shaun Livingston sh*t and your let him play? An other bad move. Thats a roster spot+cap space.
Delfino i taught was better but i can see why Detroit would ship him out, he another one of those if im hot shooting Ill play defense, but when hes cold he cant do sh*t, he should be a top notch defender. I'm not gonna hate on Kapono, but hes mo pete with out the d and a better shot. J.Moon was a lucky break. Not expecting the raps to get any better. Were gonna have to pay Jose some cash to keep him, so dont know if where gonna get any 'impact' free agents. Rasho is going to be gone. Philly, Atlanta, are getting better. If skiles gets the buck on the same page and get them to play d they be better.

Personally I think BC and the a.ssistant GM was the reason Andrea started. Why in his right mind wouldn't Sam start J.Moon when he started pretty much every game and had a 14 rebound performance against Orlando this year, and is best suited to guard turk or lewis?
exactly...most of that post is on point. BC cant even take credit for arguably our 2 best players this year, Bosh, and Calderon. Those were Babcocks players. and i agree resigning Joey was upsetting.

parker has played like a.ss for the most part this year. kapono like u said is mo pete without the defence. rasho has been solid, great trade there. tj trade i also love, other than those 2 moves tho, he really hasnt done anything but make us a jumpshooting ultra soft, no rebounding/shotblocking team with too many useless euro's (delfino, andrea = 2 too many).

but keep giving BC a pass, and hating on sam...it aint like BC hired sam...o wait.
 10 years ago '06        #368
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Clipse36 said:
lol @ this dude arriving to the party after cleanup.
 04-21-2008, 07:59 PM         #369
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kziatic said:
Honestly that makes no-sense what do you mean nobody wants to take are teams? Yes you made to the finals, but wheres your world series titles? Oh sorry no baseball team. Your NHL championship? Oh sh*t my bust don't have a NHL team either. MLS team? NLL team? Ha ha where gonna have an NFL team before you do you. Your not even selling out play-off games. I'm not sh*tting on Orlando but if we suck as a sports town, you don't even get acknowledgedly.
florida already has so many better teams that have won more recent in every sport even arena football than any canadian teams so we dont have room for more teams...the one team orlando has is gonna sh*t on the one from toronto...nobody respects anywhere in canada as sports town,, ask the expos and go play in the cfl bi*ch a.ss raptor fan whos name isnt worth mentioning
 04-21-2008, 08:01 PM         #370
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol @ this dude arriving to the party after cleanup.
lol i said some trash talk before the game, go look, im in the avy bet dumbass
 10 years ago '06        #371
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Clipse36 said:
lol i said some trash talk before the game, go look, im in the avy bet dumbass

why u all tryna start sh*t son!! lol relax. we dealt with the orlando/toronto beef weeeeeeks ago. lets at laest wait till post game to go back at it i dont got the energy
 10 years ago '05        #372
booker20 
space
space
 Kziatic said:
ha ha well I guess your city's newspaper is lying and sh*tting on your fans for no reason, but looking at the game on it didn't look sold out.
the writer is an idiot thats known to anyone that reads the sentinel.... we already discussed this.... for those that dont kno.... I sell out is tickets sold not seats taken.... the ticks sold out and there was 1200 seats available our arena only holds 17,500... we got be sellin something cause the city has started construction on a new arena....

Last edited by booker20; 04-21-2008 at 08:09 PM..
 04-21-2008, 08:10 PM         #373
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
why u all tryna start sh*t son!! lol relax. we dealt with the orlando/toronto beef weeeeeeks ago. lets at laest wait till post game to go back at it i dont got the energy
you the ones trying to say orlando sucks as a sports town and callin out my fanhood, just go back and youll see your posts...lol at you saying its me startin sh*t, ask any orlando fan here
 04-21-2008, 08:13 PM         #374
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #375
booker20 
space
space
 AlCapone said:
@ this sh*t
dude in here late talking about a sell out... i been sayin the entire time we did sell out.... I just wanna discuss the game from now on.... wish i was a mod I would delete all non-game related posts
 04-21-2008, 08:27 PM         #376
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what im sayin i thought it was a game thread n the best they could bring up was the crowd and noise makers
 10 years ago '05        #377
booker20 
space
space
 AlCapone said:
thats what im sayin i thought it was a game thread n the best they could bring up was the crowd and noise makers
oh well... maybe the thread will get back right tomorrow night... Im pissed i gotta miss the 1st qrter cause they changed my class time for exams
 04-21-2008, 08:33 PM         #378
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t ima miss like 3 quarters of game 2 and game 3

class @ 7 & i wont get back til 9 somethin
 10 years ago '04        #379
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Clipse36 said:
florida already has so many better teams that have won more recent in every sport even arena football than any canadian teams so we dont have room for more teams...the one team orlando has is gonna sh*t on the one from toronto...nobody respects anywhere in canada as sports town,, ask the expos and go play in the cfl bi*ch a.ss raptor fan whos name isnt worth mentioning
Ha Ha your predictable I knew you would say ur whole state fu*kin dummy. Cause u live in the STATE OF FLORIDA doesn't mean every team is your team. Cause I live In Toronto means the the Ottawa Senators is a Toronto team because where in the same province? No dummy. Where all the Kansas State fans celebrating with Kansas for the final four championship?
When San Antonia won last year where houston and Dallas fans like aright we won cause the team is in the same state so it must mean its are ship to?
When the white sox won there world series where cubs fans like oh man we finally one after so many years? NO. NY giants winning the superbowl? I guess thats the jets championship too rite because its the same State. Your city your team. Dont talk about Flordia talk about where you live Orlando. What else is there in Orlando? Like cam said go back to Disney with all them duck tails. Lol this guy bringing up the expos cause there also where a Toronto team right, lol or how bout Vancouver, Toronto must be sh*t cause they folded to, and damn where in the same country so it must be an other Toronto team. Ha Ha and CFL is better the Arena that why you so more players go to the NFL from there. And I dont care if Orlando wins cause im picked them to win, whats the point of the raptors winning to lose next round, cause guess what when its over im gonna watch my blue jays, maybe catch a soccer game it a hard ticket in T.O., see how David Boston performs in a Argo Uni. When Orlandos done your gonna have to buy a plane ticket to watch more sports, but I guess you already have your disney season pass so you should be good to good till Next November WHEN TO ONLY TEAM ORLANDO HAS START THERE 08/09 NBA SEASON. (Orlando fans Im not trying to battle but this dude is a clown)
 10 years ago '06        #380
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 AlCapone said:
lol i'm sorry bro but i still think the noise makers are corny as fu*k

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
198 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
87 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
132 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
259 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy