Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-20-2008, 11:06 PM         #341
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u hittin up game 2?
 10 years ago '06        #342
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
could be

anyway i'm going to extend a peace offering for anyone who wants it. cuz this whole debate is fu*king retarded. i never went at the magic or anyone on the magic. ya'll just overreacted like crazy.

lets all calm down and enjoy the series. i really think it will be better than the cakewalk ur anticipating. but whaturr, action speaks louder than words we'll see in the next few games.
damnn luve ur siggg!!

and pshh please m not even scared bout rapz jus yet... they'll bounce bak somehoww... bosh is goin off nex game:applause::applause:
 04-20-2008, 11:17 PM         #343
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also i hope the magic see that the 76ers are doin their part vs the pistons and we should quit foolin around in the playoffs n take notice that if pistons go down its gona get real interesting
 10 years ago '04        #344
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 AlCapone said:
u hittin up game 2?
Naw, I have to work this tuesday. But if this series goes to my wishes. After game 2 the next home game would be in the 2nd round and ill be there for sure.
 04-20-2008, 11:23 PM         #345
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Naw, I have to work this tuesday. But if this series goes to my wishes. After game 2 the next home game would be in the 2nd round and ill be there for sure.
ahh

i needa get down to orlando sometime, its been awhile :banghead:

they still got them fan attic stores down there?
 10 years ago '04        #346
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
This article hit it bang on. Especially scary is how Sam tried to completely change the team in like 2 days of practice. Soo stupid.

"We were trying to run too much new stuff," said Bosh. "We anticipated them trying to shut down every play we had without running it first ... We're trying to add tweaks to the offense, and that kind of confused us a little bit. I know T.J. [Ford] and Jose [Calderon], they really didn't know what to run at times, and even if we did run something, we were in the wrong spots."

So to clarify, Toronto played 82 games and decided to reinvent themselves in the two days of practice before the playoffs started. :thumbsdow

Damn game 2 can't come fast enough. No matter how you look at it this series will be hard fought believe me.
 04-21-2008, 05:09 AM         #347
Jepprey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
bryan colangelo chose to re-sign him for 4 years last summer.
i'm aware of that... everybody makes mistakes, even colangelo. haha. i for one thought he'd be great this year after winnin COY... and i guess BC thought the same... what kind of GM doesnt resign a COY? imo, he HAD to. so, still, it's not BC's guy.
i was a sam hater for quite awhile, with all that VC sh*t. then became more of a fan at times last season.
i thought we were on the up and up. haha. but i hopped off the sam bandwagon.. last years record is better than this season. we're lucky we're in the East.
this team is never prepared for games. i blame all of it on Sam. hope these cats bounce back. because that effort was terrible.
 10 years ago '06        #348
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
eh man thats fine...i'm not even gonna try and spend time defending sam on here anymore after this. i really think its disgusting tho that BC gets a huge pass when in reality he built the product thats on the floor (and we can clearly see its flawed)...and he re-signed sam last summer and was OBVIOUSLY convinced he was the right coach for the job. and sorry man, saying BC "had" to resign Sam, is the biggest cop out move i've ever heard. Now you're starting to make even more excuses for BC, excuses i doubt even BC would make for himself. BC doesnt "have to" do anything. To think he didnt carefully think it thru and evaluate, and re-evaluate sams work with the core of the team, is sad. and to think our GM made one of the biggest coaching decisions based on media pressure, is pathetic at best...and one i'm not willing to believe either. I give BC more credit than that.

anyway yeah we had a better year last year, but everyone wants to forget that TJ missed 31 games...and bosh missed how many games...and garbo was gone for the whole year...and bargnani was WAY worse than last year, etc etc etc. the list goes on. theres many reasons why this team was worse than last year. and i still think its very unfair to blast sam and use him as a scapegoat like u ppl are doing. its one thing to put equal onus on sam and blame him like everyone else....but to solely blame sam for all the teams troubles and losses when the CASUAL fan can see how bad some of our players can be...its kinda sad. but whatever, i still think we're gonna be fine in this series...and all this fire sam talk will cool down.
 10 years ago '06        #349
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 sportyankz said:
damnn luve ur siggg!!

and pshh please m not even scared bout rapz jus yet... they'll bounce bak somehoww... bosh is goin off nex game:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '06        #350
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol @ no magic fans accepting my peace offering....yet they talk about our saltiness haha
 10 years ago '05        #351
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
lol @ no magic fans accepting my peace offering....yet they talk about our saltiness haha
how about people sleeping... Ive been done with it... im good I have no hard feelings towards any of ya'll
 10 years ago '05        #352
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 AlCapone said:
ahh

THEY BUILT A NEW FANATIC STORE LIKE 8 YEARS AGO, BUT IT GOT SHUT DOWN LIKE 2 YEARS LATER LOL

right now no fanatic store.

LOL@Raps fans talkin all that ying yang before the series and now wanna offer a peace offering after they've realized Toronto is losing :thumbsdow

NAH on the real though this sh*t is just entertainment, it's the internet, i smile at all this sh*t.

10 years ago '06        #353
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
can't wait till 2morro... if raps loose 2morro.. it's a done deal I think... we MUST win 2morro
 10 years ago '06        #354
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
for dude above...i'm just as confident in my raptors now as i was b4 the series...

1 magical half didnt change my views. buckle up!!
 10 years ago '06        #355
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
 AlCapone said:
ahh

rofl/

man that place is a crackhead hang out now been closed for a min
 10 years ago '06        #356
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
The game was ehh...

the first half was :wow: though..

I was sitting there having a personal Iphone moment trying to google wtf the highest amount of 3's was ina playoff game.

I dont htink Orlando can shoot like that every game but I still dont see them loosing more then 1 game in Canada after watching them play yesterday. I have game 2 tix if anyone is intrested..

chea
 10 years ago '05        #357
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
yo mickey, what row them seats lookin like?

i might fux wichya
 04-21-2008, 12:23 PM         #358
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
THEY BUILT A NEW FANATIC STORE LIKE 8 YEARS AGO, BUT IT GOT SHUT DOWN LIKE 2 YEARS LATER LOL

right now no fanatic store.

LOL@Raps fans talkin all that ying yang before the series and now wanna offer a peace offering after they've realized Toronto is losing :thumbsdow

NAH on the real though this sh*t is just entertainment, it's the internet, i smile at all this sh*t.

damn....those stores were the sh*t man
wtf are they thinkin, they need to build some new ones again
 04-21-2008, 12:25 PM         #359
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
rofl/

man that place is a crackhead hang out now been closed for a min
forreal?

i told u i aint been down there in awhile
 10 years ago '07        #360
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
yea that store is closed i heard..im not in orlando but they opened some store there in the florida mall..orlando magic headquarters..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy