Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #301
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
lol @ this girl

yes I'M the one crying in this thread. LOL. everyone just seen u weeping about calling ur fans pathetic the thread dont lie lol.

foh kid. ur writers even agree u have ur fans are pathetic lol keep sulking tho
take ur L and Walk it out f*g**t.... u in here bringing up irrelevant sh*t.... this is a game thread... the game ended in a 14 point win for us.... Turk and Shard didnt even have to beat ya'll today.... Im done
 10 years ago '06        #302
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 booker20 said:
take ur L and Walk it out f*g**t.... u in here bringing up irrelevant sh*t.... this is a game thread... the game ended in a 14 point win for us.... Turk and Shard didnt even have to beat ya'll today.... Im done
good, bring ur damp used kleenexs with u little boy lol
 10 years ago '04        #303
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,524 | Props total: 30736 30736
yA Me 2, i enjoyed it my magic friends. pone ill be on aim 4 the game tues. sh*t actually i wont, i have a game. ill ctch up with ya homy//////////////// p'z
 10 years ago '06        #304
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 dc3003 said:
the wwe has nothing to do with the buttwhoopin yall caught and gonnA catch 4 games in the series, u know since WWE not WWf no i dont wAtch but i know about has like 30 millions viewers internationAlly, decides to hold its biggest event of the year in orlando mAYBE its because its a tourist Atraction ,easy to get to , i dunno mAYBE alotta sh*t to do there. i doubt half the people in the spot, and not counting the workers are from orlando. its not there fault as in the team that they hold wrestling in there town.do u have a iq? eh? i mean i know u get free heaLthcRE THERE. how is the schooling? i meAN serioussly. with those comments u mADE i now understand why your country promotes gAY marriage.
LOL this kid talkin bout education and I cant even read his sentences....if u'd like to call them that hah
 04-20-2008, 07:16 PM         #305
Jepprey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, everybody in here getting all emotional.... heh. ya'll gotta chill out.

anyways, I'd be surprised if Sam Mitchell is still the coach of the Raptors come October. He always has trouble giving the Raps the right preparation for games. Nothing against him, not really a fan, but Bryan Colangelo didn't bring him in. UNLESS, he gets past the second round. and well, that would probably help him keep his job for the next little while...

on that note. Go Raps. wasnt surprised with the loss, just surprsied at the first half. they dropped everything and anything. thought it would be closer than that.
 10 years ago '05        #306
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:
good, bring ur damp used kleenexs with u little boy lol
Good loss.... 14 points to what u call a bunch of scrubs....
 10 years ago '05        #307
booker20 
space
space
all the other Raps fans are chillin this n*gga is salty as hell
 10 years ago '06        #308
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Jepprey said:
wow, everybody in here getting all emotional.... heh. ya'll gotta chill out.

anyways, I'd be surprised if Sam Mitchell is still the coach of the Raptors come October. He always has trouble giving the Raps the right preparation for games. Nothing against him, not really a fan, but Bryan Colangelo didn't bring him in. UNLESS, he gets past the second round. and well, that would probably help him keep his job for the next little while...

on that note. Go Raps. wasnt surprised with the loss, just surprsied at the first half. they dropped everything and anything. thought it would be closer than that.
bryan colangelo chose to re-sign him for 4 years last summer.
 10 years ago '06        #309
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 booker20 said:
all the other Raps fans are chillin this n*gga is salty as hell
calling ur fan support pathetic has nothing to do with ur team

can u admit that u guys got all emo about that and took that too personally??

ur sounding foolish right now telling other ppl their crying and are salty when u made a post starting with "ok i've had enough"

no ones crying but u and whoever else took my comments about ur FANS to heart like sensitive f*g**ts.
 04-20-2008, 07:26 PM         #310
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dc3003 said:
yA Me 2, i enjoyed it my magic friends. pone ill be on aim 4 the game tues. sh*t actually i wont, i have a game. ill ctch up with ya homy//////////////// p'z
ight ima get at u...it sucks tho i got night class tues and thurs so ima miss atleast 2/3 quarters of game 2 n 3
 04-20-2008, 07:27 PM         #311
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

ur sounding foolish right now telling other ppl their crying and are salty when u made a post starting with "ok i've had enough"

no ones crying but u and whoever else took my comments about ur FANS to heart like sensitive f*g**ts.
the reason we got 'heated' is cuz u bringin up irrelevant sh*t, ur tryna sidetrack the fact that yall got outplayed for 48 minutes so ur tryna bring up anything....hence the crowd and noise makers
 10 years ago '06        #312
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 AlCapone said:
the reason we got 'heated' is cuz u bringin up irrelevant sh*t, ur tryna sidetrack the fact that yall got outplayed for 48 minutes so ur tryna bring up anything....hence the crowd and noise makers
no this was my thoughts at opening tip...and first few whistles when they were panning around the arena....

u a.ssuming i brought it up cuz i was salty about a loss is stupid. i thikn anyone who doesnt sell out a playoff game is bad...u guys getting so upset over it is a joke. i already said u guys outplayed us badly etc. if i was that upset and just hated the magic so bad that i had to comment on ur attendance would i say that sh*t about the game??

think logically.
 04-20-2008, 07:40 PM         #313
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u already do hate the magic/dwight howard

there's no if's involved
 10 years ago '06        #314
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
nah but i hate some of the magic f*g**t fans on here tho now
 04-20-2008, 07:57 PM         #315
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont play it off like u dont hate on us

u was already in the bosh howard thread talkin greasy how this is the series dwight gets 'exposed' :rolleyes: and so on
 10 years ago '05        #316
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:

cause all you've done was bi*ch i was tired of reading ur comments... what in my post isnt factual? nothin to heart i was just put facts out there :sh*thappe

booker20 said:
aiight i had enough.... half your fu*king so called raps fans are converted Maple Leaf fans that kno absolutely sh*t about basketball.... U talked sh*t all week about Bosh beasting, he didnt, Talked sh*t all week about Dwights awful free throw shooting he made them... You bi*ched all week about nobody outside of Canada picking the raps.... 14 point L now keep reaching about attendance our avg attendance this year is 17300 today we had Attendance: 17,519 thats tickets sold....probably about 1,200 upper bowl seats were open..... Capacity 17,519

Now thats fan support :rolleyes:
this n*gga said he hates some of the magic fans now.... this the internet.... grow up

Last edited by booker20; 04-20-2008 at 08:01 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #317
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
^^fag**t^^
 10 years ago '05        #318
booker20 
space
space
 SHootar said:
^^fag**t^^
tell em why u mad..... The truth hurts... dont lose any sleep over this tho... I kno i wont... atleast ur raps help me hit my O/U bet today...... $$$$$
 04-20-2008, 08:18 PM         #319
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Magic fans arent used to winning no suprise they act like this after the game :rolleyes: Its like they talk sh*t and they want u to hate them
 04-20-2008, 08:19 PM         #320
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron 9 wiz 2

7 in a row got damn :wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy