Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-20-2008, 06:32 PM         #281
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

u already know, i just send in my dude booker for the grillin

why would i be mad? we slaughtered u guys
 04-20-2008, 06:35 PM         #282
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ bringin up noise makers

are u serious?

i have never in my life after my team took a L and said "oh well your arena/stadium wasnt packed" or "omg they hand out noise makers?"

thats what i mean when i say salty
 10 years ago '07        #283
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
we did sell out

And I talked with ppl who were at the game..they said the place was LOUD! and they couldnt hear themselves yell

i guess tnt watered down the crowd
 10 years ago '05        #284
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 booker20 said:
aiight i had enough.... half your fu*king so called raps fans are converted Maple Leaf fans that kno absolutely sh*t about basketball.... U talked sh*t all week about Bosh beasting, he didnt, Talked sh*t all week about Dwights awful free throw shooting he made them... You bi*ched all week about nobody outside of Canada picking the raps.... 14 point L now keep reaching about attendance our avg attendance this year is 17300 today we had Attendance: 17,519 thats tickets sold....probably about 1,200 upper bowl seats were open..... Capacity 17,519

Now thats fan support :rolleyes:
Sonned

Plus Dwight shut that n*gga down late in the 4th when he was on him, Howard wasn't having it

Like I said, Magic in 5
 04-20-2008, 06:39 PM         #285
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
our crowd looked dope as fu*k if u ask me

half white, half blue

the blue & white ignite noise makers

crowd was in it considering we were fire from the get go
 04-20-2008, 06:40 PM         #286
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Sonned

Plus Dwight shut that n*gga down late in the 4th when he was on him, Howard wasn't having it

Like I said, Magic in 5

dwight = a problem
 10 years ago '05        #287
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AlCapone again.

For real though, Toronto is nothing like Orlando.

Our 3 best 3 Pt shooters can actually create for themselves as opposed to Toronto's who all have to be spoon fed

Toronto has no low post presence, and like I said before I feel as though Dwight coasted the last 25 games of the season in preparation for the Playoffs.

LOL@Moon not getting any burn

The Dwight Howard ERA has begun
 04-20-2008, 06:48 PM         #288
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
Our 3 best 3 Pt shooters can actually create for themselves as opposed to Toronto's who all have to be spoon fed
its the truth too
 10 years ago '06        #289
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 booker20 said:
reachin to find articles... FROM MIKE BIACHI the worst columnist to ever walk the face of the earth.... I believe we did sell out just because the arena wasnt packed tickets sold equals a sell out....
LOL @ u getting so heated over a factual comment

"ok i've had enough" ajhahahsahaha

orlando fans = most sensitive bi*ches in here

but i guess i wouldnt expect more from a town who values WWF 10 times more than nba basketball
 04-20-2008, 06:55 PM         #290
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda like u gettin heated over everybody pickin the magic over the craptors?

which is in turn a factual comment as well
 10 years ago '04        #291
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,695 | Props total: 30897 30897
haaaaaaaa this thread still bumpin........
 10 years ago '04        #292
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
the only thing u can say is the magic can basically score at will,thats y they can throw up 30 wideopen 3 pointers, whenever the raPTORS cut the score under ten, we just drove to the hoop and got a easy bucket
 10 years ago '05        #293
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:

but i guess i wouldnt expect more from a town who values WWF 10 times more than nba basketball
Cause all u do is cry bi*ch..... attendance has nothin to do wit what happen earlier now does it.... they need to take ya'll weak a.ss team away like they did the Griz... All i did was prove u and Biachi wrong... we did sell out....
 10 years ago '06        #294
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 AlCapone said:
kinda like u gettin heated over everybody pickin the magic over the craptors?

which is in turn a factual comment as well
i love how u and little buddy up there are concluding the series is over after 1 game. the orlando magic tie an nba record for 3 pointers made in a half...u have career halfs from some scrub...u have the best half in ur post season history via the 3 pointer...and everyones acting like the series is over lol.

i guess we watched different 2nd halfs. but eh, u can keep talking until ur magic lose.
 04-20-2008, 07:05 PM         #295
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
damn nobody outside Tdot giving us a chance.

i bet they dont know we're like 7-3 or somethin crazy against orlando since dwight came. bosh and the raps usually feast on them.

SHootar said:
EVERYONE outside toronto has the magic winning this series fu*k EM
i wonder why
 10 years ago '04        #296
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
 SHootar said:

the wwe has nothing to do with the buttwhoopin yall caught and gonnA catch 4 games in the series, u know since WWE not WWf no i dont wAtch but i know about has like 30 millions viewers internationAlly, decides to hold its biggest event of the year in orlando mAYBE its because its a tourist Atraction ,easy to get to , i dunno mAYBE alotta sh*t to do there. i doubt half the people in the spot, and not counting the workers are from orlando. its not there fault as in the team that they hold wrestling in there town.do u have a iq? eh? i mean i know u get free heaLthcRE THERE. how is the schooling? i meAN serioussly. with those comments u mADE i now understand why your country promotes gAY marriage.
 10 years ago '06        #297
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 booker20 said:
Cause all u do is cry bi*ch..... attendance has nothin to do wit what happen earlier now does it.... they need to take ya'll weak a.ss team away like they did the Griz... All i did was prove u and Biachi wrong... we did sell out....
lol @ this girl

yes I'M the one crying in this thread. LOL. everyone just seen u weeping about calling ur fans pathetic the thread dont lie lol.

foh kid. ur writers even agree u have ur fans are pathetic lol keep sulking tho
 04-20-2008, 07:07 PM         #298
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
i love how u and little buddy up there are concluding the series is over after 1 game. the orlando magic tie an nba record for 3 pointers made in a half...u have career halfs from some scrub...u have the best half in ur post season history via the 3 pointer...and everyones acting like the series is over lol.

i guess we watched different 2nd halfs. but eh, u can keep talking until ur magic lose.
@ u having the nerve to call players scrubs u never even watched play before, & after the fact everybody on our roster basically went in on yall today

win a game first, then u can talk some
 04-20-2008, 07:08 PM         #299
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dc3003 said:
the wwe has nothing to do with the buttwhoopin yall caught and gonnA catch 4 games in the series, u know since WWE not WWf no i dont wAtch but i know about has like 30 millions viewers internationAlly, decides to hold its biggest event of the year in orlando mAYBE its because its a tourist Atraction ,easy to get to , i dunno mAYBE alotta sh*t to do there. i doubt half the people in the spot, and not counting the workers are from orlando. its not there fault as in the team that they hold wrestling in there town.do u have a iq? eh? i mean i know u get free heaLthcRE THERE. how is the schooling? i meAN serioussly. with those comments u mADE i now understand why your country promotes gAY marriage.
 10 years ago '04        #300
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
uh oh dont let philly win this series aGainst detroit to, the magic may take the east
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy