Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #261
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
you seen the acc at play-offs? loudest place in the nba next to golden state... and golden state isn't in the play-offs... it's not going to be easy to win there.. but if they play defence like they did today... we would get swept lol
 10 years ago '07        #262
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
@ anybody who thinks Toronto is winning this series

1-0

About the crowd..it doesnt sound loud..but i was at 2 magic games..its louder than it seems. Stan said the crowd was loud in his press conference too

Our starting 5 boxscore =
 10 years ago '07        #263
space
space
Oh and Gortat is active..I saw him in uni
 10 years ago '06        #264
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 DiplomatMagic said:
@ anybody who thinks Toronto is winning this series

1-0

About the crowd..it doesnt sound loud..but i was at 2 magic games..its louder than it seems. Stan said the crowd was loud in his press conference too

Our starting 5 boxscore =
lol @ them giving out those noise makers, lamest sh*t i've ever seen
 10 years ago '07        #265
space
space
 SHootar said:
lamest sh*t ive seen was toronto defense and sam mitchell acting like they were contesting shots

"all those 3's were contested except the one lewis shot in the corner"

dumbass almost all were open
 10 years ago '04        #266
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2771 2771
 SHootar said:
me having a noise maker and watching the magic have the lead in the whole game priceless. Also how many times bosh got his sh*t thrown this game by dwight.
 10 years ago '05        #267
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 SHootar said:
lol do u think you look ANY better trying to blame all of our bad play on the sam?? is sam mitchell the devil to you?? bargs misses a wide open 6 footer...SAMS FAULT!! lol. i really do think BC is forcing sam to play bargs so much. why are u giving BC a pass thru all this?? he is the one who wanted this euro invasion and soft f*g**ts watching us get dunked on...not sam. BC is italian..i'm putting common sense together that he doesnt want his number 1 pick that he hailed extensively to fail.

and lol trapping to force the ball out of the hands of the 3 point shooters?? what game did u watch?? all of those 3's came off of passes, many out of double teams. it wasnt like the ball handlers came up the court and jacked....if anything trapping (like we did near the end) would only make it worse and more wide open looks (like what happened towards the end).

we all know why bosh wasnt in the game...he gets one more foul and we were fu*ked...why put him in when the guys on the court are on a huge run...u leave him on the bench as long as u can wihle they're making the run since he was in foul trouble.

calderon was playing better than TJ...who didnt do sh*t today except make ONE great drive and dish to rasho in the first half. he was hurting our team more than helping. at laest calderon has the ability to hit jumpers (altho he was off tonite).

and the problem is u have NO idea, and neither do I, yet i dont PRETEND to know how much of our mistakes on the court are coaching problems etc. and turk and shard were the least of our problems today, so u were wrong there. bogans, jameer, dooling, howard were our problems. wide open 3 pointers, and the softest fu*king paint defence as usual fu*ked us. and bosh, TJ, calderon playing like sh*t.

but yes lets blame everything on sam...and not BC for putting this soft euro invasion together. i'm not saying the loss doesnt rest on sams shoulders a bit, if we dont win this series i think it might be time for a change...but i think its more the players we have than anything sams doing.
you seem to think that everything is about making 'shats.' no im not blaming sam for the raptors missed shots (even though i think a lot of our players are being under-utlized and not enough plays are called) but i do blame his a.ss for even THINKING of starting bargnani. obviously bargs is struggling on the offensive end. his defense was alright today but what happened today with the starting lineup is something that sam is known to be - reactive instead of proactive. he doesnt force teams to adjust to the raptors style of play but instead, he creates some wack a.ss fu*ken starting lineups that HE thinks will stop the other team. now tell me sam, how the fu*k does starting bargnani all of a sudden counter what orlando will do.

and how can you NOT blame sam for this team not being prepared for this playoff game? everybody and their fu*ken moms knew that orlando leads the league in 3 pt attempts and are a great three point shooting team. so tell me shootar, did it seem like the raptors had a defensive scheme out there!?! you're blind to the fu*ken fact. and the dude up above is right..the fu*k is sam saying "just go out there and play." wtf kind of sh*t is that? this isnt fu*ken high school ball..hell my high school coach said more to me before a game than sam does.

the problems the team had today fell on the coach. plain and simple...we didn't have problems on offense..the problems were on defense. the team simply didnt know how to guard the orlando magic and its the coaching staff's JOB to prepare the team and provide a sound defensive game plan.

lastly, i don't blame BC b/c if it wasn't for BC, we wouldn't even be in the fu*ken playoffs. bosh wouldnt be here. ford wouldn't be here. its only his second year and he has a plan, that is obvious. he has clout..knowledge, fu*kit, i dont blame him because he just provides players. he doesnt coach them and develop them. and to even think that he's bringing in euro's because he's italian is fu*ken laughable. lmfao! he's an american and i doubt he gives a flying fu*k what nationality his picks are. i guess amare has some italian blood..nash has italian roots, diaw italian, marbury italian..naw, he brings in players that would want to go to toronto and unfortunately, only euros would want to go play for the raptors. what i find funny is that these "soft" euros you're talking about actually play good d and inspired offense when they are running in a proper system like the system type basketball over in europe. calderon, garbs, parker, bargnani, delfino and rasho are all great players for their national teams but then again, they all play in a good system..not some crack of sh*t one that the sorry excuse for a coach sam mitchell runs..
 10 years ago '05        #268
Rubix 
space
space
oh and about bosh..okay will explain to me why the fu*k did sam empty out his bench at the end so that his players can avoid injury and get ready for the next game but at the same time, he leaves in our most injury-prone player bosh?!!?!?! so he doesnt play bosh to avoid a silly foul but he leaves him in the end in garbage time with our fu*ken bench warmers? :wtf:
 10 years ago '06        #269
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
lol.. if people still aren't convinced that sam mitchell is a horrible coach... then watch today's game... it seem's like we came out with no game plan... as if it was our first time playing the magic... like we didn't know that they can make 3's.... did you see what van gundy did as soon as jason kapono hit an open 3... he was furious and called a quick time out.. because they didn't do what he expected them to do... he had a game plan and as soon as they fu*ked up, he went nuts..... but today's 1st quarter performance was just too much... i don't see that sh*t happening every game for orlando..

i'm surprised no-ones made a fire sam mitchell website or made some type of media contreversey about it because it seems like all fans want him gone but yet there is no talk about it in the media...
 10 years ago '05        #270
Rubix 
space
space
 unotready said:
lol.. if people still aren't convinced that sam mitchell is a horrible coach... then watch today's game... it seem's like we came out with no game plan... as if it was our first time playing the magic... like we didn't know that they can make 3's.... did you see what van gundy did as soon as jason kapono hit an open 3... he was furious and called a quick time out.. because they didn't do what he expected them to do... he had a game plan and as soon as they fu*ked up, he went nuts..... but today's 1st quarter performance was just too much... i don't see that sh*t happening every game for orlando..

i'm surprised no-ones made a fire sam mitchell website or made some type of media contreversey about it because it seems like all fans want him gone but yet there is no talk about it in the media...

10 years ago '05        #271
Rubix 
space
space
another thing i find funny shootar is that i was watching the lakers/nuggets game and in the 3rd quarter, kobe picks up his 4th foul and the lakers were up by like 13 or something and phil LEAVES him in. bosh has 4 sitting on the bench in the FOURTH, we cut the lead to 5 orlando makes a run and makes it an 11 point lead and THEN sam decides to bring him back in. lmfao! great coaching sam!

Last edited by Rubix; 04-20-2008 at 05:26 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #272
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
its literally a joke that u and buddy above take Sam's pregame/postgame interviews and equate that to what he tells the team in the dressing room. how old are u guys, like seriously now. sam HATES the media...u should know this years ago. are u fu*king kidding me ur gonna take his bullsh*t 2 word answers to the media as his gameplans?? WOW. i'll take that a step further, if ur taking ANYTHING...and i do mean ANYTHING, from pre/post game interviews/press conferences about what goes on in the dressing room, ur very confused and uneducated.

u said urself that everyone knew magic put up the most 3s, yet for some reason u think our coach didnt game plan for basically their teams idendity?? again LOL. are u guys for real?? this is the nba not no micky mouse league i GUARANTEE sam was just as pissed as we were to see our guards slow closing out on the perimeter.

if u've EVER played competitive sports b4, and been coached, ran drills etc...u'd KNOW that many players, sometimes the most talented....have the IQ of a child with down sydrome. u can tell them 1000 times and come game time they'll still be totally lost. afterall we see the same fu*king mistakes by some of our players ALL SEASON...u see it with some players around the league, (foul prone players)...they just dont get it and make stupid mistakes. many of our players have barely any playoff experience...u dont think thats coming into play here?? are u watching the same games as me?? where every playoff that comes all of a sudden open jumpers that were going in during the season are being bricked?? calderon's throwing up air balls?? bosh doesnt even make ONE jumpshot from the perimter and doesnt even attempt any cuz he knows he doesnt have it??

i think its so plain, and painfully obvious that our players are almost in shock come postseason. our offensive sets are complete JOKE. yet somehow u think our defensive sets should be run perfectly with no nervousness and mistakes?? are u guys being realistic?? clearly the team is getting fazed by the postseason hype...we always do this. who was our best player today?? probably rasho, 2nd kapono...guess who have the most playoff experience under their belts?? coincidence??

and i was just as pissed as u that bargs was starting. why is he even getting ONE minute??? u dont think if he wasnt a 1st overall pick he'd be waived by now or at least end of the bench?? to think that BC will let his first and most important draft pick go out like that is naive. and LOL @ u for "not blaming him cuz he just provides players"...are u kidding me?? do u think we have the talent our player personell to succeed and go anywhere?? are u satisfied with just making the playoffs?? (after all 2 years ago we sucked right...). please, anyone with an ounce of basketball knowledge can see the team we have in place will never amount to sh*t. defense wins championships, not 3 pointers. it was a nice fantasy BC, but no, ur seeing what the results are of a soft perimeter team who cannot protect the paint or defend in any which way possible.
 04-20-2008, 05:28 PM         #273
Clipse36  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there should be no question about whos better dwight or bosh, we saw it in this game that dwight cant be stopped in the playoffs....bosh is a good regular season performer but he cant handle him...and for the dude that said i dont know what im talkin about....the magic are doing my talking....toronto haas no answer on offense when bosh is struggling
 10 years ago '06        #274
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
k i gotta big paper due tmrw...i'll be back on tmrw evening if i need to respond to nething.

just very frustrating. i agree if we dont win this series he should go...but so should many of the players. and BC must also be held accountable. media savyness and good PR skills doesnt amount to sh*t if the team u have on the court is failing.
 04-20-2008, 05:32 PM         #275
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
where have u been? this is nothing new....

ur startin too come off a lil salty...the only things u can bring up is the attendence and noise makers whats next? the quality of the buttered popcorn @ amway arena?

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #276
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 AlCapone said:
where have u been? this is nothing new....

ur startin too come off a lil salty...the only things u can bring up is the attendence and noise makers whats next? the quality of the buttered popcorn @ amway arena?

maybe ur right....maybe i'm a mad raptor fan whos reeeaching

....or maybe ur just in denial that u live in a pathetic sports town

lol even ur own writers think its a big deal....u lost :hang:

**waits for irrelvant comeback about the raptors losing today**
 04-20-2008, 06:06 PM         #277
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont live in orlando

keep goin, lets see what else u can bring up...fact of the matter is orl 1-0
 10 years ago '06        #278
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol u took an observation i made that its pathetic, which it is, that a 50 game winner, division winner, superstar stud/dunk contest winner, cant even sell out their first playoff game...and let it upset u. u got mad. calm down now. ur team played better than us today, u had the better squad....but that doesnt take away from the pathetic*ness* of ur crowd. its got nothing to do with the 2 teams playing lol @ u taking it so personally.
 10 years ago '05        #279
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
maybe ur right....maybe i'm a mad raptor fan whos reeeaching

....or maybe ur just in denial that u live in a pathetic sports town

lol even ur own writers think its a big deal....u lost :hang:

**waits for irrelvant comeback about the raptors losing today**
aiight i had enough.... half your fu*king so called raps fans are converted Maple Leaf fans that kno absolutely sh*t about basketball.... U talked sh*t all week about Bosh beasting, he didnt, Talked sh*t all week about Dwights awful free throw shooting he made them... You bi*ched all week about nobody outside of Canada picking the raps.... 14 point L now keep reaching about attendance our avg attendance this year is 17300 today we had Attendance: 17,519 thats tickets sold....probably about 1,200 upper bowl seats were open..... Capacity 17,519

Now thats fan support :rolleyes:

Last edited by booker20; 04-20-2008 at 06:23 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #280
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
reachin to find articles... FROM MIKE BIACHI the worst columnist to ever walk the face of the earth.... I believe we did sell out just because the arena wasnt packed tickets sold equals a sell out....
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy