Eastern Quarter Finals: (3) Orlando Magic vs. (6) Toronto Raptors

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesn’t seem to Work
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
142 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aaliyah & No Limit's Mercedes back in the day
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who yall got?
Magic 26 72.22%
Raptors 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #241
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,387 | Props total: 1906 1906
brutal game....that was an all around boring game. ur fans suck lol. i love how the upper bowl is half emtpy too, good fan support.

cant really expect much better when u go down 25 and ur top scorers shoot horribly. if we win the next one we'll be fine and the home court advantage will switch.

i'm firmly convinced that BC is the one forcing sam to play bargnani...everyone can see he's so sh*t, sams not THAT stupid. i bet they thought we can erase a horrible season if he has a good playoffs. well too bad hes just legitamately trash. bosh, TJ, and jose have to actually come out next game...pathetic.
 10 years ago '06        #242
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 jj01 said:
hopefully so, or at least the L should throw these games on nba tv so we dont all have to watch it

magic vs pistons, start printin the tickets
is someone forcing u to watch the game?? why are u even in this thread lol u lost.
 04-20-2008, 02:24 PM         #243
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we're even better on the road :sick:
 10 years ago '04        #245
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
Terrible first quarter but the raps showed they could f!ght back. Im not that worried.
 10 years ago '04        #246
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 73 73
I hate losing but I'm going to come on here and say WOW :applause: you guys played fu*king great. I really hate Sam Mitchel and think he needs to go, I do not understand his rotations and leaving TJ out for the whole 4th? When Jose was not playing good? Anyways you guys played great and over your heads I do not see Orl shooting the lights out like that throughout the series and I see us getting the next game. Again though Giving credit where it's due Orl played awesome this game but it's not over yet. Congrats on the game 1 win. Also I don't understand why the raps where not guarding their man and going to double Howard when Orl was k!lling us with the 3!!!! It didn't make sense.

Last edited by Steve07; 04-20-2008 at 02:47 PM..
 04-20-2008, 02:49 PM         #247
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steve07 said:
I hate losing but I'm going to come on here and say WOW :applause: you guys played fu*king great. I really hate Sam Mitchel and think he needs to go, I do not understand his rotations and leaving TJ out for the whole 4th? When Jose was not playing good? Anyways you guys played great and over your heads I do not see Orl shooting the lights out like that throughout the series and I see us getting the next game. Again though Giving credit where it's due Orl played awesome this game but it's not over yet. Congrats on the game 1 win. Also I don't understand why the raps where not guarding their man and going to double Howard when Orl was k!lling us with the 3!!!! It didn't make sense.
no doubt, yall cut it a lil too close for comfort a few times but we came back with our own lil runs...the big key was jameer, he came out ready, ended up wit 24 :wow:
 10 years ago '05        #248
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
brutal game....that was an all around boring game. ur fans suck lol. i love how the upper bowl is half emtpy too, good fan support.

cant really expect much better when u go down 25 and ur top scorers shoot horribly. if we win the next one we'll be fine and the home court advantage will switch.

i'm firmly convinced that BC is the one forcing sam to play bargnani...everyone can see he's so sh*t, sams not THAT stupid. i bet they thought we can erase a horrible season if he has a good playoffs. well too bad hes just legitamately trash. bosh, TJ, and jose have to actually come out next game...pathetic.
So they didnt sell out the arena... there was actually only 1200 tickets remaining... not that bad... u had to find a way to talk sh*t so i understand
 10 years ago '06        #249
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 booker20 said:
So they didnt sell out the arena... there was actually only 1200 tickets remaining... not that bad... u had to find a way to talk sh*t so i understand
no its not talking sh*t its just pathetic that an nba playoff game has so many empty seats. looked like a lot more than 1200 there were rows and rows of empty seats everywhere up there.

obviously u guys outplayed us, i didnt think u needed to hear what was plainly visible. our 3 best players played like sh*t...period. u guys tied an nba record for 3s in the first half. it was too big of a hole to come all the way back from.
 10 years ago '05        #250
Rubix 
space
space
$8,530 | Props total: 941 941
^you're kidding me shootar...bc forcing sam to play bargs???

what the heck..is sam mitchell christ or something to you? if he fu*ks up, apparently its not his fault and when the team isnt playing well, its the players..what? bargs aside, i thought his rotations were fu*ked up yet again. calderon was stinking it up yet he leaves him in..we cut the lead to 5 and no bosh sighting...they score..no bosh..they score again..no bosh...what in the flying fu*k was going through sam mitchell's head? and why the sudden line up switch? it makes no sense. im definitely sure bc is not telling sam what to do because right now sam is being evaluated. it would make no sense for bc to tell sam to play bargs then fire him after the season for bargs stinking it up.

and what did i tell you about sam's in game adjustments? WACK! i mean after the 3rd three pointer in the first quarter you'd think he'd make some sort of adjustment..maybe try trapping and forcing the ball out of the three point shooters hands??? hrmmmmmm.. but of course, sam's defensive philosophy is drop down switch man to man. 'round these parts its being called SMITCHING man to man. horrendous.

i said this series will fall down to coaching and the play of turk and shard and so far orlando has proven that true. good game orlando.
 04-20-2008, 03:28 PM         #251
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
i guess eyes wander to the seats when there team was gettin balled on since tipoff
 10 years ago '05        #252
booker20 
space
space
 AlCapone said:
i guess eyes wander to the seats when there team was gettin balled on since tipoff
Dwight didnt start to play offense til half time.... and the law of averages kicked in and we still won by double digits
FG53.2% 3pt44.8% we usually shoot about 48% from the field and 39% from 3pt....
 04-20-2008, 03:57 PM         #253
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u see jameer? dude was possessed :wow:
 10 years ago '04        #254
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 73 73
Plain and simple I was on of very and I mean very few ppl out of my friends that wanted Sam gone even after he won coach of the year. But now they are starting to come around to what I've been saying for time. You can see he is not a good coach man just accept it and come over to the dark side already. Regardless if we win this round or not Sam is gone next year and we will see what this team can do with a NBA coach. I mean did you hear his pre-game interview when he was asked "Sam what are you going to tell your players to focus on this game"(or something along those lines) The mutherfu*ker responds "I'm going to tell them just play" Just play? you can't be fu*kin serious, this is not house league where you tell the kids to just go out there and have fun. He was out coached yet again. Did you see when the raps brought the lead down from 20 something to like 15 Vangundy called a T.O and was pissed, when we had cut it to 5 and then they go on a 14 point run when did sam call the T.O? Man Alex English was more emotional with Triano on the bench then Sam was. Anyways this game is in the past now good win for Orl on to game 2 where I think we'll get it.
 10 years ago '06        #255
jj01 
space
space
$45,292 | Props total: 5348 5348
 SHootar said:
is someone forcing u to watch the game?? why are u even in this thread lol u lost.

dont get mad at me because your team sucks and is an easy out, i'm just saying after yesterday's great action what a bad way to start out today's lineup.
 10 years ago '06        #256
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Rubix said:
^you're kidding me shootar...bc forcing sam to play bargs???

what the heck..is sam mitchell christ or something to you? if he fu*ks up, apparently its not his fault and when the team isnt playing well, its the players..what? bargs aside, i thought his rotations were fu*ked up yet again. calderon was stinking it up yet he leaves him in..we cut the lead to 5 and no bosh sighting...they score..no bosh..they score again..no bosh...what in the flying fu*k was going through sam mitchell's head? and why the sudden line up switch? it makes no sense. im definitely sure bc is not telling sam what to do because right now sam is being evaluated. it would make no sense for bc to tell sam to play bargs then fire him after the season for bargs stinking it up.

and what did i tell you about sam's in game adjustments? WACK! i mean after the 3rd three pointer in the first quarter you'd think he'd make some sort of adjustment..maybe try trapping and forcing the ball out of the three point shooters hands??? hrmmmmmm.. but of course, sam's defensive philosophy is drop down switch man to man. 'round these parts its being called SMITCHING man to man. horrendous.

i said this series will fall down to coaching and the play of turk and shard and so far orlando has proven that true. good game orlando.

lol do u think you look ANY better trying to blame all of our bad play on the sam?? is sam mitchell the devil to you?? bargs misses a wide open 6 footer...SAMS FAULT!! lol. i really do think BC is forcing sam to play bargs so much. why are u giving BC a pass thru all this?? he is the one who wanted this euro invasion and soft f*g**ts watching us get dunked on...not sam. BC is italian..i'm putting common sense together that he doesnt want his number 1 pick that he hailed extensively to fail.

and lol trapping to force the ball out of the hands of the 3 point shooters?? what game did u watch?? all of those 3's came off of passes, many out of double teams. it wasnt like the ball handlers came up the court and jacked....if anything trapping (like we did near the end) would only make it worse and more wide open looks (like what happened towards the end).

we all know why bosh wasnt in the game...he gets one more foul and we were fu*ked...why put him in when the guys on the court are on a huge run...u leave him on the bench as long as u can wihle they're making the run since he was in foul trouble.

calderon was playing better than TJ...who didnt do sh*t today except make ONE great drive and dish to rasho in the first half. he was hurting our team more than helping. at laest calderon has the ability to hit jumpers (altho he was off tonite).

and the problem is u have NO idea, and neither do I, yet i dont PRETEND to know how much of our mistakes on the court are coaching problems etc. and turk and shard were the least of our problems today, so u were wrong there. bogans, jameer, dooling, howard were our problems. wide open 3 pointers, and the softest fu*king paint defence as usual fu*ked us. and bosh, TJ, calderon playing like sh*t.

but yes lets blame everything on sam...and not BC for putting this soft euro invasion together. i'm not saying the loss doesnt rest on sams shoulders a bit, if we dont win this series i think it might be time for a change...but i think its more the players we have than anything sams doing.
 10 years ago '06        #257
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,105 | Props total: 16 16
 Rubix said:

i said this series will fall down to coaching

yup.. said same sh*t... its going to come down to coaching and what a surprise it was when I seen bargnani starting instead of moon.. what a stupid move... Jamario better be starting next game...

but anyway.. most people's prediction were that we would loose the 1st game but take the next game, and win both of our home games.... thats the only way I see us winning..
 10 years ago '05        #258
booker20 
space
space
 AlCapone said:
u see jameer? dude was possessed :wow:
Did u see Mo.... best trade we coulda made.... we shoulda cut Foyle from the playoff roster and brought Gortat
 04-20-2008, 04:23 PM         #259
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
Did u see Mo.... best trade we coulda made.... we shoulda cut Foyle from the playoff roster and brought Gortat
hell yea we did the lakers grimey gettin mo and cook from em
 04-20-2008, 04:24 PM         #260
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
but anyway.. most people's prediction were that we would loose the 1st game but take the next game, and win both of our home games.... thats the only way I see us winning..
there is no way the magic are losin 2 straight on the road....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Jonathan Isaac Invites His Teammates to Church to Hear Him Preach... None ..
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
228 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Navy veteran's mom denied visa to attend his funeral in the U..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy