Havoc VS. Rza

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's the better producer to you??
RZA 30 56.60%
HAVOC 23 43.40%
Voters: 53. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-12-2008, 04:26 PM         #61
widow maker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
but you can have immaculate production with no classic album...lyracism is half the battle...

hence its not fair to compare classics. obviously the wu including solo albums got tons
of course. i agree but when discussing how gret a producer is it's impossible to not mention his classic albums.

of course when an album is a full body of work and is harder to make classic it still counts.

it's not RZA's fault Havoc only does albums with Prodigy. it's not against the law to make albums with great rappers

Last edited by widow maker; 04-12-2008 at 04:31 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #62
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 widow maker said:
yeah I edited that. they should atleast prove they can carry an album without bullsh*t like HEY YA

2 wu members hve classics

Liquid Swords
OB4QL
supreme clentele

Arguably
Beneath the Surface
Iron Man

does outkst even have 3 classics with 2 arguable classics

spcm
aquemeni
atliens

arguable

Wu as a group has better albums then Outkast and you don't think that wu-solo albums make them even stronger artist if outkast could drop solo albums and they wre strong don't you think they'd get more respect ?

they ca destroy U-god but can they fu*k with GZA,GFK,Rae,Meth and Deck? 3000 can but Big Boi ..HELL NO
bro lets end the outkast vs wu debate....make another thread. cuz LOTS of ppl would choose outkast lyrically over wu EASILY. if beats didnt count, 3 stakcs and big boi would fu*k wu 3 times b4 they knew what was up. but again...save that for another day. we're talkin rza beats vs havocs

i truly think havoc for sure produced the more gutter beats...hood classics. darkest beats. and it really painted pictures of life in queens...it matched the lyrics perfectly. listening to those beats u felt u were in the grimiest hood...not sayin rza's werent dark and hard either, but i think havocs were harder. doesnt mean better...just darker/harder. but then rza could make beats havoc never did or could so...goes both ways. rza had more versatility
 10 years ago '06        #63
jj01 
space
space
$44,966 | Props total: 4685 4685
 widow maker said:
yeah I edited that. they should atleast prove they can carry an album without bullsh*t like HEY YA

Liquid Swords
OB4QL
supreme clentele

Arguably
Beneath the Surface
Iron Man

spcm
aquemeni
atliens

arguable

Wu as a group has better albums then Outkast and you don't think that wu-solo albums make them even stronger artist if outkast could drop solo albums and they wre strong don't you think they'd get more respect ?

they ca destroy U-god but can they fu*k with GZA,GFK,Rae,Meth and Deck? 3000 can but Big Boi ..HELL NO
ghost is overrated to me and i dont consider any of his albums classics. u right about the other 2 tho, gza being the best has 1 maybe to under his belt.

aquemini and atliens are undeniable, they top 10- 20 easy and the other 2 are at least 4 mics. i'm saying the drop off isnt as great with kast as it has been with wu, the albums they put out recently have been

that might be a good poll to make, which is the better set of albums (forever/36 vs. aquemini/atliens). wu gets props for their good solo albums, but imo you could count the really good ones on your fingers, they have soooo many that are forgettable imo. wu does have better solo's no doubt, but they also have more bullsh*t material.

peep the kast/rae joints and tell me rae didnt get served each time by both. really tho i think the only 1 fu*kin with 3000 would be gza and maybe masta. even big boi would give it to all but about 3-4 of the clan
 04-12-2008, 04:41 PM         #64
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
outkast is arguably better than wu

but as you said thats another thread
why would they need to both put out classics? every wu member doesnt have a classic, only about 2 actually do. plus as a group they have more classics than wu does. you're also only as good as your weakest link, and dre and 3000 can both rap circles around u god.

Are you really comparing a duo to a group's 9th best rapper?:rolleyes:
 04-12-2008, 04:44 PM         #65
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 widow maker said:

Liquid Swords
OB4QL
supreme clentele

Arguably
Beneath the Surface
Iron Man

spcm
aquemeni
atliens

arguable

Tical is classic, too.
 04-12-2008, 04:45 PM         #66
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
ghost is overrated to me and i dont consider any of his albums classics. u right about the other 2 tho, gza being the best has 1 maybe to under his belt.

aquemini and atliens are undeniable, they top 10- 20 easy and the other 2 are at least 4 mics. i'm saying the drop off isnt as great with kast as it has been with wu, the albums they put out recently have been

that might be a good poll to make, which is the better set of albums (forever/36 vs. aquemini/atliens). wu gets props for their good solo albums, but imo you could count the really good ones on your fingers, they have soooo many that are forgettable imo. wu does have better solo's no doubt, but they also have more bullsh*t material.

peep the kast/rae joints and tell me rae didnt get served each time by both. really tho i think the only 1 fu*kin with 3000 would be gza and maybe masta. even big boi would give it to all but about 3-4 of the clan
Supreme Clientele is not classic?
 10 years ago '06        #67
jj01 
space
space
 KrayLay said:
Are you really comparing a duo to a group's 9th best rapper?:rolleyes:

no it was in the context of what was said earlier.
 04-12-2008, 04:46 PM         #68
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
bro lets end the outkast vs wu debate....make another thread. cuz LOTS of ppl would choose outkast lyrically over wu EASILY. if beats didnt count, 3 stakcs and big boi would fu*k wu 3 times b4 they knew what was up. but again...save that for another day. we're talkin rza beats vs havocs

i truly think havoc for sure produced the more gutter beats...hood classics. darkest beats. and it really painted pictures of life in queens...it matched the lyrics perfectly. listening to those beats u felt u were in the grimiest hood...not sayin rza's werent dark and hard either, but i think havocs were harder. doesnt mean better...just darker/harder. but then rza could make beats havoc never did or could so...goes both ways. rza had more versatility
GZA> Dre lyrically. Ghost> Big Bou lyrically.
 10 years ago '06        #69
jj01 
space
space
 KrayLay said:
Supreme Clientele is not classic?

not in my opinion
 04-12-2008, 04:48 PM         #70
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t if k!llah priest was in the wu instead of u god...
 04-12-2008, 04:48 PM         #71
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
not in my opinion
Why not?
 04-12-2008, 04:51 PM         #72
widow maker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:

outkast haven't droppin as far as wu ? wow Idlewild and Hey Ya prove you wrong. Wu made 1 bad album (8 Diagrams) the rest are

you really can't believe Masta is better then Inspectah Deck. do you listen to wu?
GFK overratedmost consistent discography in hiphop
GZA is better then 3000 in so many ways creativity,flow,delivery and originality. like you said 4-5 of wu member would serve big boi. big boi sux did you hear him on the I'm so hood remix :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '06        #73
jj01 
space
space
 KrayLay said:
Why not?

not a huge fan of the production like most are, and lyically he has never been all that great to me. he did step it up a bit, but not worthy of classic
 04-12-2008, 04:54 PM         #74
widow maker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
no it was in the context of what was said earlier.
yes you did you said Wu is only as strong as the weaest link U God
wu is way stronger then U-god. IN FACT wu is stronger then their strongest link. ain't no member in wu above the clan. andre 3000 makes outast what it s. big boi couldn't fu*k with Meth
 04-12-2008, 04:55 PM         #75
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
not a huge fan of the production like most are, and lyically he has never been all that great to me. he did step it up a bit, but not worthy of classic
The soul sampling on that >

And ghost is amazing lyrically. his imagery>
 04-12-2008, 04:56 PM         #76
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you think masta is the second best? stop....
 10 years ago '06        #77
jj01 
space
space
 widow maker said:
outkast haven't droppin as far as wu ? wow Idlewild and Hey Ya prove you wrong. Wu made 1 bad album (8 Diagrams) the rest are

you really can't believe Masta is better then Inspectah Deck. do you listen to wu?
GFK overratedmost consistent discography in hiphop
GZA is better then 3000 in so many ways creativity,flow,delivery and originality. like you said 4-5 of wu member would serve big boi. big boi sux did you hear him on the I'm so hood remix :thumbsdow

that was a soundtrack, considering the setting of the movie i thought it was dope for what it was, and it did have a few gems on there. if you're saying something about hey ya being on the sell out and commercial side, meth crossed that line years ago makin songs with limp bizkit and sh*t:thumbsdow

deck has some great verses yes, but he makes weak albums masta has the better albums imo. you think ghost has a better discography then gza
gza has had the same flow and delivery for a minute, i hope you dont think thats winning you an argument v 3000. kind of hard to pick somebody being more creative than outkast, tell me how again gza is?
why do ppl sleep on big boi, he has one of the best flows in the game and is a perfect compliment to 3000. only ppl better than him in wu are, gza, masta, and i would prob put him on the same level as deck.
 04-12-2008, 05:02 PM         #78
widow maker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
you think masta is the second best? stop....
and dude had the nerve to say Ghost was overrated i can't argue with Cats that don't know the science
 10 years ago '06        #79
jj01 
space
space
 widow maker said:
yes you did you said Wu is only as strong as the weaest link U God
wu is way stronger then U-god. IN FACT wu is stronger then their strongest link. ain't no member in wu above the clan. andre 3000 makes outast what it s. big boi couldn't fu*k with Meth

meth fell off like 8 years ago :thumbsdow
 04-12-2008, 05:05 PM         #80
widow maker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
that was a soundtrack, considering the setting of the movie i thought it was dope for what it was, and it did have a few gems on there. if you're saying something about hey ya being on the sell out and commercial side, meth crossed that line years ago makin songs with limp bizkit and sh*t:thumbsdow

deck has some great verses yes, but he makes weak albums masta has the better albums imo. you think ghost has a better discography then gza
gza has had the same flow and delivery for a minute, i hope you dont think thats winning you an argument v 3000. kind of hard to pick somebody being more creative than outkast, tell me how again gza is?
why do ppl sleep on big boi, he has one of the best flows in the game and is a perfect compliment to 3000. only ppl better than him in wu are, gza, masta, and i would prob put him on the same level as deck.
I didn't say Ghost had a better discography then anyone. i said MORE CONSISTENT. and te fact thathe's drop 3 bangers since GZA dropped 1 uncontrolled substance>>> any MK album

meth crossed the commercial line? wtf is hey ya you just convinced me you ain't worth my time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
187 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
75 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
66 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy