Limited 357 Rims?!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #1
8715 pageviews
9 comments

dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Limited 357 Rims?!

Anybody know where to get the hook up on some 20 inch FWD Limited 357 rims? The cheapest I found so far was 1000 bucks for all 4. Anybody know where to get em at any cheaper online? For those of u that dont know what they look like, they are the 3 bar rims (Chopperz).

9 comments for "Limited 357 Rims?!"

04-11-2008, 07:32 PM         #2
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dboyyofcpp said:
Anybody know where to get the hook up on some 20 inch FWD Limited 357 rims? The cheapest I found so far was 1000 bucks for all 4. Anybody know where to get em at any cheaper online? For those of u that dont know what they look like, they are the 3 bar rims (Chopperz).
I would go with the real choppers (Brutus). Although they are hard to find and can be expensive.

The limited choppers are alright looking, but they look to fat.

Helo makes some that look pretty good.

But, sh*t thats cool if thats what you got your mind set on.

$1000 is that with or without shipping? That dont really sound like a bad deal.

What car are you putting them on?

EDIT: I see you are from Texas..yall love those choppers down there!
 10 years ago '08        #3
dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
lol Yeah, im from Texas and yessir we ride choppaz!!! And I looked at some Helos at my local rim shop but the choppaz was discontinued. And Brutus also said discontinued. The only 3 bars I found that were still made was the Limited 357's. And imma put em on a 91 Cadillac Deville...I wanted 22's but they dont fit...I got some Eagle Boss 20's on my 2004 Impala that I was thinkin bout switchin over to the Lac and then puttin 22 inch Limited 357's on the Impala. My Local Rim shop said they can get me 4 20 inch Limited 357's for 912 and then 800 for the Low Pro tires I'd need to make em fitable on the Lac.
 04-11-2008, 08:09 PM         #4
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dboyyofcpp said:
lol Yeah, im from Texas and yessir we ride choppaz!!! And I looked at some Helos at my local rim shop but the choppaz was discontinued. And Brutus also said discontinued. The only 3 bars I found that were still made was the Limited 357's. And imma put em on a 91 Cadillac Deville...I wanted 22's but they dont fit...I got some Eagle Boss 20's on my 2004 Impala that I was thinkin bout switchin over to the Lac and then puttin 22 inch Limited 357's on the Impala. My Local Rim shop said they can get me 4 20 inch Limited 357's for 912 and then 800 for the Low Pro tires I'd need to make em fitable on the Lac.
I would get them from your local shop. Thats a good deal.

I ordered my 4's off the net and when I got them there was a bubble in one of the tires. So I called the shop I got them from and they wanted me to pay to ship the wheel and tire back to them then pay for the shipping to ship a new tire back to me. So I said fu*k it and had to pay $450 for a new tire. I got a brand new fu*ked up Pirelli 255/30/24 tire with the sticker still on it, just sitting in the garage.

But, sh*t you can never really go wrong with choppers. To me the only wheel that will never be played out.

Last edited by LikeToStuntAlot; 04-11-2008 at 08:12 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #5
dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
fa sho, ill prolly juss get em from the local shop then. And yo, how'd u get those 4's to fit on your impala? What all modifications did u have to do? Cuz I got the 2004 Impala, which looks exactly like yours, and the rim shop said they might have trouble fittin 22's on it, let alone puttin 4's on it. Lemmi know bro
 04-11-2008, 08:39 PM         #6
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dboyyofcpp said:
fa sho, ill prolly juss get em from the local shop then. And yo, how'd u get those 4's to fit on your impala? What all modifications did u have to do? Cuz I got the 2004 Impala, which looks exactly like yours, and the rim shop said they might have trouble fittin 22's on it, let alone puttin 4's on it. Lemmi know bro
I had 22's on it a couple years ago. 22x8 wheel with high offset 245/30/22 tires no mods...you can also fit 255/30/22 tires with no mods

But to fit the 4's I had to get my struts modified for a 2" lift and I had to get the wheel wells trimmed a little bit. 24x8.5 wheel... Pirelli 255/30/24 tires.

You can fit 22's on almost anything now. I think the smallest tire is 235/30/22 which is pretty skinny, but Im not afraid to ride on rubberbands..all you gotta do is take it easy.

So don't let somebody tell you that wont fit. You can do anything with the right amount of money.
 10 years ago '04        #7
Rydinwicked16 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 4 4
Im ridin 235/30/22s. They aint as bad as people think they are.
 10 years ago '08        #8
dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Fa sho...I guess imma go cop some 22's for the Impala and then put the 20 inch choppaz on the Caddy. Good lookin out bro.
 10 years ago '04        #9
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
There are some new blades that my homie just got in the shop about a month or so ago that only come in 24's. I will give him a call and see who makes them. The lip on them is so sick.....

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 04-15-2008 at 07:18 PM..
 04-16-2008, 07:29 PM         #10
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
There are some new blades that my homie just got in the shop about a month or so ago that only come in 24's. I will give him a call and see who makes them. The lip on them is so sick.....
I bet they are CEO...I heard they were making them in 4's...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago