Limited 357 Rims?!

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #1
8881 pageviews
9 comments


dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Limited 357 Rims?!
 

 
Anybody know where to get the hook up on some 20 inch FWD Limited 357 rims? The cheapest I found so far was 1000 bucks for all 4. Anybody know where to get em at any cheaper online? For those of u that dont know what they look like, they are the 3 bar rims (Chopperz).

9 comments for "Limited 357 Rims?!"

 04-11-2008, 06:32 PM         #2
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dboyyofcpp said:
Anybody know where to get the hook up on some 20 inch FWD Limited 357 rims? The cheapest I found so far was 1000 bucks for all 4. Anybody know where to get em at any cheaper online? For those of u that dont know what they look like, they are the 3 bar rims (Chopperz).
I would go with the real choppers (Brutus). Although they are hard to find and can be expensive.

The limited choppers are alright looking, but they look to fat.

Helo makes some that look pretty good.

But, sh*t thats cool if thats what you got your mind set on.

$1000 is that with or without shipping? That dont really sound like a bad deal.

What car are you putting them on?

EDIT: I see you are from Texas..yall love those choppers down there!
 10 years ago '08        #3
dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
lol Yeah, im from Texas and yessir we ride choppaz!!! And I looked at some Helos at my local rim shop but the choppaz was discontinued. And Brutus also said discontinued. The only 3 bars I found that were still made was the Limited 357's. And imma put em on a 91 Cadillac Deville...I wanted 22's but they dont fit...I got some Eagle Boss 20's on my 2004 Impala that I was thinkin bout switchin over to the Lac and then puttin 22 inch Limited 357's on the Impala. My Local Rim shop said they can get me 4 20 inch Limited 357's for 912 and then 800 for the Low Pro tires I'd need to make em fitable on the Lac.
 04-11-2008, 07:09 PM         #4
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dboyyofcpp said:
lol Yeah, im from Texas and yessir we ride choppaz!!! And I looked at some Helos at my local rim shop but the choppaz was discontinued. And Brutus also said discontinued. The only 3 bars I found that were still made was the Limited 357's. And imma put em on a 91 Cadillac Deville...I wanted 22's but they dont fit...I got some Eagle Boss 20's on my 2004 Impala that I was thinkin bout switchin over to the Lac and then puttin 22 inch Limited 357's on the Impala. My Local Rim shop said they can get me 4 20 inch Limited 357's for 912 and then 800 for the Low Pro tires I'd need to make em fitable on the Lac.
I would get them from your local shop. Thats a good deal.

I ordered my 4's off the net and when I got them there was a bubble in one of the tires. So I called the shop I got them from and they wanted me to pay to ship the wheel and tire back to them then pay for the shipping to ship a new tire back to me. So I said fu*k it and had to pay $450 for a new tire. I got a brand new fu*ked up Pirelli 255/30/24 tire with the sticker still on it, just sitting in the garage.

But, sh*t you can never really go wrong with choppers. To me the only wheel that will never be played out.


Last edited by LikeToStuntAlot; 04-11-2008 at 07:12 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #5
dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
fa sho, ill prolly juss get em from the local shop then. And yo, how'd u get those 4's to fit on your impala? What all modifications did u have to do? Cuz I got the 2004 Impala, which looks exactly like yours, and the rim shop said they might have trouble fittin 22's on it, let alone puttin 4's on it. Lemmi know bro
 04-11-2008, 07:39 PM         #6
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dboyyofcpp said:
fa sho, ill prolly juss get em from the local shop then. And yo, how'd u get those 4's to fit on your impala? What all modifications did u have to do? Cuz I got the 2004 Impala, which looks exactly like yours, and the rim shop said they might have trouble fittin 22's on it, let alone puttin 4's on it. Lemmi know bro
I had 22's on it a couple years ago. 22x8 wheel with high offset 245/30/22 tires no mods...you can also fit 255/30/22 tires with no mods

But to fit the 4's I had to get my struts modified for a 2" lift and I had to get the wheel wells trimmed a little bit. 24x8.5 wheel... Pirelli 255/30/24 tires.

You can fit 22's on almost anything now. I think the smallest tire is 235/30/22 which is pretty skinny, but Im not afraid to ride on rubberbands..all you gotta do is take it easy.

So don't let somebody tell you that wont fit. You can do anything with the right amount of money.
 10 years ago '04        #7
Rydinwicked16 
space
avatar space
space
$911 | Props total: 6 6
Im ridin 235/30/22s. They aint as bad as people think they are.
 10 years ago '08        #8
dboyyofcpp 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Fa sho...I guess imma go cop some 22's for the Impala and then put the 20 inch choppaz on the Caddy. Good lookin out bro.
 10 years ago '04        #9
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
There are some new blades that my homie just got in the shop about a month or so ago that only come in 24's. I will give him a call and see who makes them. The lip on them is so sick.....


Last edited by Drug Dylan; 04-15-2008 at 06:18 PM..
 04-16-2008, 06:29 PM         #10
LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
There are some new blades that my homie just got in the shop about a month or so ago that only come in 24's. I will give him a call and see who makes them. The lip on them is so sick.....
I bet they are CEO...I heard they were making them in 4's...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 97
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1292 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 18
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy