NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2008, 07:47 PM         #61
MySteezos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked this movie the storyline was very complex people on here are too slow to catch on...but forest whitaker was a beast man did u check his accent throughout the movie??? homie was on point....but answer me this y they had all these funny dudes in serious roles in the movie??? I also think they should have showed more of L.A and girls and stuff the movie felt like 5 mins in my opinion but i thought the movie was gonna be iiiiiiiiiight but it caught me off gaurd and was pretty good
 04-13-2008, 08:07 PM         #62
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
Who won the academy award that year?
Even though he has had some dismal performances, his one great performance outweighs everything else
Come on now....so 1 great performance dominates years and years of HORRIBLE acting? Get the fu*k outta here. If this is the case what about music? One great song makes the artist the goat? You people are pathetic if you cosign this clown
 10 years ago '07        #63
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Switchc2390 said:
Ridiculous. ANYBODY who believes Forest isn't a good actor, or even that he wasn't good in this movie knows nothing about acting at all.
:applause:
he must be on drugs
 10 years ago '05        #64
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
It was OK. From the previews I thought Common and Game would play big roles. But what you saw on the previews was pretty much their whole screentime in the movie. Some of the lines were cheesy and people were laughing even though it was supposed to be serious. There were also too many "I know him! where's he from again!?" moments. It was also humorous every time it happened. Like the buff dude from white chicks, Sucre from Prison Break, dude from House, Cedric the Entertainer.
 10 years ago '07        #65
TheIncomparable 
space
space
 TValles said:
Come on now....so 1 great performance dominates years and years of HORRIBLE acting? Get the fu*k outta here. If this is the case what about music? One great song makes the artist the goat? You people are pathetic if you cosign this clown
That has to be by far the dumbest sh*t ever written. Your opinion on any matter, whether it be music, movies, television, or actors, is now pointless and worthless.
 04-13-2008, 08:21 PM         #66
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
That has to be by far the dumbest sh*t ever written. Your opinion on any matter, whether it be music, movies, television, or actors, is now pointless and worthless.

It's the dumbest sh*t ever written? How do you figure? Dude was never a A-list actor probably not even B-list....they needed a googley eyed monkey to be Idi amin and hey they found one...I'm sorry but dude overreacts, i never feel him as a character...he had some ok movies but majority was garbage
 10 years ago '07        #67
TheIncomparable 
space
space
 TValles said:

It's the dumbest sh*t ever written? How do you figure? Dude was never a A-list actor probably not even B-list....they needed a googley eyed monkey to be Idi amin and hey they found one...I'm sorry but dude overreacts, i never feel him as a character...he had some ok movies but majority was garbage
Your argument is based off of his googley eyes?

Jay-z has big lips... does that affect his rapping abilities?
Pure stupidity
 04-13-2008, 08:38 PM         #68
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
Your argument is based off of his googley eyes?

Jay-z has big lips... does that affect his rapping abilities?
Pure stupidity

You really make me laugh...i never said "actors are great actors based off looks" so if you're going to try and clown me over the internet your better off throwing in the towel...How are you going to downplay what i'm saying when you haven't even watched the movie to even give your opinion? He over acts in a lot of movies, he HAD some good roles in many films but that doesn't mean sh*t
 04-13-2008, 08:57 PM         #69
Davida.b. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoDe said:
*Hits game with phone booK* "ain't you suppose to ask me a question first"
(ask's question) *Hit em with phone book again*
"I'm saying you look Korean, dress white, talk black, and drive Jewish"

yet

Good movie......Training Day comparison is a bit much though.
 10 years ago '04        #70
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
Movie is average. some so/so acting. about 3 too many rappers. i thought the big cop dude that got blasted 300 times was gonna do the robot at any moment in the movie
 10 years ago '04        #71
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
That part when Forest was handcuffed on the stairs saying "waaaaaait waaaaaait" my girl burst out laughing, which caused everyone else in the theater to start laughing. Its so many moments that weren't supposed to be funny, but we found ourselves laughing at.
 10 years ago '07        #72
TheIncomparable 
space
space
 TValles said:

You really make me laugh...i never said "actors are great actors based off looks" so if you're going to try and clown me over the internet your better off throwing in the towel...How are you going to downplay what i'm saying when you haven't even watched the movie to even give your opinion? He over acts in a lot of movies, he HAD some good roles in many films but that doesn't mean sh*t
I came into this thread because I was checking to see if the movie was worth watching. Then I read your post about Whitaker being a terrible actor. He may have had a subpar performance in this film, but he is far from a terrible actor. A director has his vision of how a role is supposed to be played. If he is "over acting" in this film, or any other film for that matter, he should not be blamed. I suggest you watch a few films with Whitaker in them before you make such a bold statement next time.
 10 years ago '06        #73
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
Forrest Whitaker is actually a damn good actor, see The Shield and Last King Of Scotland for reference but I heard he overacted like a motherfu*ker in this sh*t. I can't possibly believe this could be any good just by watching the couple trailers released for it. I can tell this sh*t is absolute garbage without even a doubt despite not seeing it. Plus Reeves is terrible at acting.
you're crazy to think that without even seeing it. keanu reeves is a superb actor. to everyone who is comparing it to training day, training day is sh*t to tjis movie. everyone played an awesome role, the story was good and surprising at times. i really enjoyed it. people are just riding the denzel train a little too hard.
 10 years ago '04        #74
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Street Kings did bite off training day:

***********SPOILERS*****************
LIke when it starts with the alarm clock and the sunrise/sunset, wasnt training day the same...also at times it seemed forest was tryna get his denzel on....also does every cop in LA have a s3xy as latina girlfriend....and every bad team is a team of like 4-5 superbad cops....alot of scenes look like the same hood from training day, same blood as nikkuh (bones) from training day...alot of similarities

Regardless of that shyt.....ITS A DAMN GOOD MOVIE, if you dont like it, take ya bytch azz to the show to see Meet the Browns or Prom Night, Leatherheads or some sh*t

Favorite parts gotta be Keanu tellin the Koreans they eyes look like apostrophes, Game wit da 40 in da cereal, and him gettin his a.ss beat with da phone book, and when they showed Cedric mugshot.....hilarious

and it had great gun scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i was bored
 10 years ago '06        #75
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 Krazy K said:
They sh*tted on this movie during the Today Show but I never trust other people's opinions espeically white people's. I'll check itsbx for it
that's a little racist don't ya think?
 10 years ago '07        #76
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Marccoogs19 said:
That part when Forest was handcuffed on the stairs saying "waaaaaait waaaaaait" my girl burst out laughing, which caused everyone else in the theater to start laughing. Its so many moments that weren't supposed to be funny, but we found ourselves laughing at.
^^ i laughed at that too
 10 years ago '04        #77
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
 jgamel81 said:
you're crazy to think that without even seeing it. keanu reeves is a superb actor. to everyone who is comparing it to training day, training day is sh*t to tjis movie. everyone played an awesome role, the story was good and surprising at times. i really enjoyed it. people are just riding the denzel train a little too hard.
I heard this sh*t is an unintentional comedy at best, similar to Baby Boy in that regard. I'll wait for the DVD and get high as fu*k and laugh my a.ss off at how terrible it is. I guess I'm kind of anticipating this now .
 10 years ago '06        #78
messymarv129 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
yup there were some funny parts. like Forrest kept saying "we can fix this" hahah...... anyway does anyone know what Hugh Laurie was talking about to keanu at the very last scene??? i didnt really get t his part.
 10 years ago '08        #79
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
was it that tight... if so i wanna see it:applause:
 04-14-2008, 08:51 AM         #80
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im picturing it like waist deep, but sound like its worth the 7$
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy