most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins MVP?
CP3 15 23.81%
Mamba 48 76.19%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-11-2008, 10:49 PM         #161
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gasol have to start getting better postioning and deeper in the paint, Lakers taking too much jumpshots, all they doing is letting N.O. in the game slow but surely, them n*ggaz 3pt happy , let's re-establish the game, and keep doing what we was doing..attacking the rim..Kobe should just stay in the post, cause they going keep trapping on him, let's close it out n*ggaz
 04-11-2008, 10:50 PM         #162
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Gasol have to start getting better postioning and deeper in the paint, Lakers taking too much jumpshots, all they doing is letting N.O. in the game slow but surely, them n*ggaz 3pt happy , let's re-establish the game, and keep doing what we was doing..attacking the rim..Kobe should just stay in the post, cause they going keep trapping on him, let's close it out n*ggaz
No CP3 MVP anymore huh??
 10 years ago '06        #163
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 braided_uppimp said:
of course NO is going to get back in it if theyre getting to the line for even the smallest bit of contact and the lakers cant get any calls in the paint

that slow mo replay of kobe getting hacked shows it all...
 10 years ago '06        #164
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
We coming for that number 1 Spot
 10 years ago '07        #165
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 braided_uppimp said:
^clown

do this braided :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang:
 10 years ago '05        #166
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
So ESPN got us ranked 4th right now.

So if (when hopefully) we win what will be the laker standings?
 04-11-2008, 10:54 PM         #167
The Infamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright lets close this out and win this division title
 10 years ago '07        #168
space
space
 adh56 said:
So ESPN got us ranked 4th right now.

So if (when hopefully) we win what will be the laker standings?
as far as what

in the west?

power rankings?

we # 2 right now in the West, if we win this game we'll be I think .5 a game behind the Hornets for 1st
 10 years ago '04        #169
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Time to go for the k!ll
 10 years ago '07        #170
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Time to go for the k!ll
yea we really needa stay on our P's and Q's and set the tone from the first possession in the 3rd cuz I guarantee Hornets gonna try n come out gunnin
 04-11-2008, 10:57 PM         #171
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
No CP3 MVP anymore huh??
lol, i never said it was guaranteed he was going win it, i said at the moment he was playing like it, come on Dre, u know i said that, i repeated that

lmao @ n*ggaz want me to hang myself, look man i'm bipolar..deal with it..Kobe's been my guy since i was in middle school, never changed..n*ggaz hate me for pointing out Lakers and Kobe's faults..every team have em, the difference is i want them to be the BEST team that limits they mistakes..but you right, i should hang myself
 10 years ago '07        #172
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
lol, i never said it was guaranteed he was going win it, i said at the moment he was playing like it, come on Dre, u know i said that, i repeated that

lmao @ n*ggaz want me to hang myself, look man i'm bipolar..deal with it..Kobe's been my guy since i was in middle school, never changed..n*ggaz hate me for pointing out Lakers and Kobe's faults..every team have em, the difference is i want them to be the BEST team that limits they mistakes..but you right, i should hang myself
you got it all wrong fu*kboy

we get on you for switchin your stance so many times, you're like a fu*kin bi*ch in an abusive relationship tryin to decide what path you wanna take.

pick your side and stick with it

Lakers or Hornets, theres no straddlin the fence round here
 10 years ago '05        #173
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
On Espn on TV they showed us 4th in the West behind the rockets. So i wanna know what our rank will be after this win
 10 years ago '04        #174
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea we really needa stay on our P's and Q's and set the tone from the first possession in the 3rd cuz I guarantee Hornets gonna try n come out gunnin
We got sloppy and tried to play conservative.
After the team got into foul trouble, it turned into "bend but don't break" defense as opposed to trying to completely shut the other team down.
 10 years ago '06        #175
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558

^^^^^^^booo this man
nah just kidding

Last edited by Cezaroh; 04-11-2008 at 11:01 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #176
space
space
 adh56 said:
On Espn on TV they showed us 4th in the West behind the rockets. So i wanna know what our rank will be after this win
so you're talkin bout power rankings?

fu*k ESPN's opinions
 10 years ago '07        #177
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
We got sloppy and tried to play conservative.
After the team got into foul trouble, it turned into "bend but don't break" defense as opposed to trying to completely shut the other team down.
yea we became real passive on d, when Peja is driving his slow a.ss to the basket and getting easy buckets with no attempt at contesting the penetration then you know theres a problem.
 10 years ago '05        #178
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
They would be 2 in the west
 10 years ago '07        #179
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
who are you Phil now? 82 games in a season , just because they lost to memphis and charolette you jumped, so n*gga jump ...you can't cross back over wtf
glad to see somebody else didnt forget how he flip flopped
 10 years ago '04        #180
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
3rd quarter fellas, let's get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy