Who Got More Bread, Master P Or P. Diddy??

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-10-2008, 04:00 PM         #21
UdownwitK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i ain't been in either one of they cabinets to know how much bread they have. i hope that sh*t aint stale tho. naw jus fu*kin around, DIDDY got more gwap, EASY.
 10 years ago '06        #22
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
You guys do know that Master P had a way better distribution deal than P.Diddy right? Master P was getting paid way more than Puff was at Badboy.

Check this link:

Master P is paid.

Not to mention how much he was getting paid off of all those movies he released both str8 to DVD and at the theatre. The NBA Money, Concerts, Mixtapes, etc. The only L Master P took was on the clothing line which probably still made money. Dude was also buying gas stations and shoe stores when he was in his prime which he is probably still caking off of.
 04-10-2008, 04:09 PM         #23
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boobiebear said:
lol i would 2 folks be sleeping on P though
naw i aint sleep, thats how i know P got that :cash: he was like # 10 or 11 that year in 98. and i got family in New Orleans, they say P own a lot of real estate and biznisis down there. they say Katrina messed up a lot his stuff but he still str8.:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #24
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
P made a lot of bad investments. P been losing a lot of money. his money went down from $400 million to $261 million. his clothes were not selling and continue to sit at some warehouse. his possessions were confiscated by the irs for not making his payments. Only thing that is making him money is Romeo. The deal with Priority was years ago. I believe he left priority in 2001. Let's not forget his asanti rim's and sound systems and especially all the lawsuits he has/had. more bad investments.
so, as of rightnow diddy has more money.
 10 years ago '06        #25
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 boobiebear said:
lol idk...but would you wear Sean John or P Miller lol

but hey Jay Z @ 83 MILLION
50 @ 33 million

No Puff Or P lol

sh*t is way off how the fu*k is Jay-Z earning more money than Jordan,Kobe,and Shaq.....
 04-10-2008, 05:30 PM         #26
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAY-Z said:
I DO......

let me break this down.....

i had 347 million in 2006

then i sold roc a wear for 200 million makin that number 547 million plus additional 46 million i made that year and then i made 48 million in 2007 plus the 150 million deal i just signed with live nation.....so i am richest n*gga of them all :)
:hmmm: if thats the case, then y u lookin for $150 mil. deal. y u jus aint gettin poppin yaself??? in the words of uWE DONT BELIEVE U, U NEED MORE PEOPLE
 04-10-2008, 05:31 PM         #27
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jus fukkin wit u HOV:D u my dude
 10 years ago '06        #28
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 The Greatest! said:
:hmmm: if thats the case, then y u lookin for $150 mil. deal. y u jus aint gettin poppin yaself??? in the words of uWE DONT BELIEVE U, U NEED MORE PEOPLE
:applause:
 04-10-2008, 05:32 PM         #29
iHate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jigga is rich enough to go away forever
expect 5 more "kingdum cumstain" type cds from him
 10 years ago '06        #30
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
n*ggaz think that when hov get that 150 mill it's his to spend,that n*gga has to pay n*ggaz out that money
 10 years ago '08        #31
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 JAY-Z said:
I DO......

let me break this down.....

i had 347 million in 2006

then i sold roc a wear for 200 million makin that number 547 million plus additional 46 million i made that year and then i made 48 million in 2007 plus the 150 million deal i just signed with live nation.....so i am richest n*gga of them all :)

More richer than Will Smith?
 10 years ago '06        #32
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Right now I'd say Diddy. Years ago P was one of the wealthiest in Hip-Hop but dat n*gga was in trouble 4 tax evasion or something not 2 long ago. Plus all da money he put up 2 get C-murder out & his own legal troubles.
 10 years ago '06        #33
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
More richer than Will Smith?
exactly n*ggaz been doing sh*t and Jay-z is richer
 04-10-2008, 07:51 PM         #34
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really are you serious? diddy has clothing lines , his own liquor brand, cologne, owns a sucsessfull record label

I havn't heard sh*t about master p in for ever, what did he do to get richer then diddyyy

theres no question about it.
anyway master p said on mtv that he lost his mansion in the hurricane so he got owned ya dig lollll
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy