Kobe Jumps over a moving Aston Martin

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 casper said:
u made ur name "michael jordan" ur sig is mike

it k!lls me when anybody calls somebody a stan but yet they stan sombody else

"Once you feeble minded n*ggas started throwing his name in there with MJ is when I step in."

2 things, im not one of the people that threw mj into this, so u can take the "you" out of that sentence, & secondly, when people do bring mj into this, y do u feel the need to defend him?? u do know he dont give a fu*k about u & has no idea who u r, right??

"aww they mentioned my boy now i gotta step in" lmao he dont even know u dawg...u think he gonna appreciate u doin that??? lol

i can understand somebody talkin about ur family, or one of ur friends, but "stepping in" to defend somebody that wouldnt even know if u died today is ridiculous....u r a stan

there is no, one stan is better than the other, all stans r the same
n*gga please you Kobe stans are on his d*ck as if you gave Birth to the n*gga. So please lets not be a hypocrite.
 10 years ago '06        #102
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
That was impressive and deny it all you want Kobe haters he is the best in the world today and its not even close. I know 81 Toronto Raptors fans who would agree
 10 years ago '05        #103
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
In the words of another G.O.A.T. "n*ggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer, guess it's just the fury of man"

These dudes just mad that Kobe is sick

and his hairline is >>> (well maybe not )
He's been conquered out of the first round the past 3 years.. fu*k YOU TALKING ABOUT?

That was impressive though, him jumping over the car and all. Now win a Championship Kobe, and I'll be even more impressed:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #104
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 Hold That said:
He's been conquered out of the first round the past 3 years.. fu*k YOU TALKING ABOUT?

That was impressive though, him jumping over the car and all. Now win a Championship Kobe, and I'll be even more impressed:applause:
By who? You? other haters?

I don't recall NBA players in the league hating on Kobe.. just clowns on this board...

They know he's the Best

And being eliminated out the first round just proves that Basketball is a TEAM SPORT... you can't win or lose on your own..
 10 years ago '05        #105
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
By who? You? other haters?

I don't recall NBA players in the league hating on Kobe.. just clowns on this board...

They know he's the Best

And being eliminated out the first round just proves that Basketball is a TEAM SPORT... you can't win or lose on your own..
I don't want to hear that Bullsh*t, he got conquered when he was held to 6 points in the 4th quater during the Suns series a couple of years ago if you want to get technicle.
 10 years ago '04        #106
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
I don't want to hear that Bullsh*t, he got conquered when he was held to 6 points in the 4th quater during the Suns series a couple of years ago if you want to get technicle.
Ok, so in that case, everyone who didn't win the title in any given year was conquered right? when you're the focal point of the offense, it's easier to shut you down...

And like I said, that quote was in response to somebody asking why cats on here hate on Kobe so much.. ya'll gotta have something bad to say about him...
 04-10-2008, 04:44 PM         #107
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All yall gonna look like idiots when my boy KOBE gets his long due MVP this year. That sh*t about Shaq is whack, Jordan couldnt of done it without pippen so now what, lets see where shaq gets Phoenix this year, my respect goes to Kobe who drops 50 in a time period where zones are allowed and he is constantly getting double teamed rather than Jordan's 50 point games on Craig Ehlo's single defense...we all know the illegal defense rule was catered to Jordan

Last edited by htownrockets; 04-10-2008 at 04:46 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #108
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 Michael Jordan said:
Uhm, Pippen is a side kick.. Tell me what NBA player has won a championship without an All-Star caliber sidekick?

Yeah exactly shut the fu*k up.

The fact that Kobe has only won championships as a ROLE PLAYER speaks volumes.

Get an MVP, hell get a FINALS MVP FOR fu*k SAKE!
u jus made a fool out of your self right kobe as a role player last time i check he was a superstar wid out kobe there would not be a shaq even wid out shaq kobe would still be a kobe his k!ller instincts proved it people dont get that kobe always had shaq with him which made it easier for him so basically i am saying is after shaq left kobe didnt no how to play ball wid out that 2nd allstar but now things done change kobe now knows how to play ball wid or widout an allstar check out his previous season how he rip the L apart until now he got PAU ..yeah ur right he doesnt have a Ring widout shaq but u can say JOrdan didnt get a ring wid out PIPpen..i GUrantee u that kobe will win a ring b4 he is done and all yall comparing him to jordans accomplishment wen kobe still has a long career still..we will see who is laughing wen kobes career is done wen all reporters say

kb24>>MJ23
 04-10-2008, 04:47 PM         #109
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga ronnie turiaf lol
 10 years ago '06        #110
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8645 8645
Lets see Kobe jump to the 2nd round of the playoffs this year
 10 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 teh truth said:
u jus made a fool out of your self right kobe as a role player last time i check he was a superstar wid out kobe there would not be a shaq even wid out shaq kobe would still be a kobe his k!ller instincts proved it people dont get that kobe always had shaq with him which made it easier for him so basically i am saying is after shaq left kobe didnt no how to play ball wid out that 2nd allstar but now things done change kobe now knows how to play ball wid or widout an allstar check out his previous season how he rip the L apart until now he got PAU ..yeah ur right he doesnt have a Ring widout shaq but u can say JOrdan didnt get a ring wid out PIPpen..i GUrantee u that kobe will win a ring b4 he is done and all yall comparing him to jordans accomplishment wen kobe still has a long career still..we will see who is laughing wen kobes career is done wen all reporters say

kb24>>MJ23

Scottie Pippens accomplishments without MJ > Kobe's playoff accomplishments.

Kobe was the side kick in the SHAQ and Kobe ERA. He didn't even sniff a Finals MVP.
 10 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Ok, so in that case, everyone who didn't win the title in any given year was conquered right?..
Pretty much, thats what beaten means? Am I correct? Hell Jordan was conquered in the playoffs many times, before finally prevailing.

Like I said, you Kobe stans act like yall gave birth to this n*gga. Anything that is not positive about Kobe and you n*ggas start to bi*ch and moan..
 10 years ago '04        #113
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Hold That said:
n*gga please you Kobe stans are on his d*ck as if you gave Birth to the n*gga. So please lets not be a hypocrite.
please show me an example of me being a stan....i am a fan, he is the best in the game today, but i aint one of the people that act like he does no wrong...

IM BEGGING U TO FIND A POST FROM ME WHICH WOULD SHOW ME BEING A STAN, UNTIL THEN DONT GROUP ME UP WIT OTHERS...check the first page, my first post i said "at first i thought this was just made by another stan...."
 10 years ago '04        #114
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
hold that = michael jordan

????
 10 years ago '06        #115
modalee 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
Hold That is BX's Michael Jordan alias
 10 years ago '04        #116
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 modalee81 said:
Hold That is BX's Michael Jordan alias
He's already said that it was his alias.
 10 years ago '06        #117
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
hahahahaha

if anybody thinks thats real theyre dumb as hell. and kobe is my favorite player in the league.
 10 years ago '04        #118
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
Pretty much, thats what beaten means? Am I correct? Hell Jordan was conquered in the playoffs many times, before finally prevailing.

Like I said, you Kobe stans act like yall gave birth to this n*gga. Anything that is not positive about Kobe and you n*ggas start to bi*ch and moan..

Yea I'm done arguing wit you man... you just don't get it... You came into this post JUST to sh*t on Kobe, but we're stans for saying your wrong and you hatred is unjustified? come on brotha.. get a real life, with some real friends to argue that dumb sh*t with...
 10 years ago '05        #119
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
damn...kobe must be doin something right to recieve all this hate....aint no1 hatin on any other superstar in the league other than lbj...and you know why?

because jordan d*ckriders are worried that 1 of these 2 dudes is gonna challenge his legacy...any1 that has the same skill set as jordan is deemed "a threat" and therefore must be downplayed...lbj and kobe are closest to jordan...and i cant stand haters...yall n*ggas need to go hibernate or something
 10 years ago '05        #120
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 J.R. Hyphy said:
waddup SASHA!
what does it do?! jus out here jus peepin the scene...makin sure all these kobe haters aint congregatin too much...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago