Kobe Jumps over a moving Aston Martin

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #201
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 D.A.R.S. said:
I never got to play college ball because I had to get surgery on my ankle from an accident, but I had a full ride to USF for basketball so I know the game...Met MJ at the Five-Star Basketball Camp in Pittsburgh where he told us the way he beats people is by stepping on their foot to insure that his first move he is gone....I don't respect him for teaching kids that

I'm not trying to get into an argument over this, because everyone has their own opinions about who is the best, I'm just throwing in my 2 cents
He doesnt do that everytime, so please. If that was the case he would have been exposed of that sh*t alraedy so stop exaggerating. That's just one of the few dirty moves he probably taught you guys. But if you think Jordan only beat players by stepping on their feet than you are a fool.

With that said, theres tons of coaches who teach their players little small things to get over on players.

One example is taping the players elbow slightly when he is shooting. It's hard for the ref to see it and if you do it every now and then you can get away with it. Every great player who has ever played has a bag of dirty tricks in his bag, and Kobe has his fair share also.
 04-12-2008, 10:40 PM         #202
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
His father died and he lost desire to play the sport. I can understand this especially seeing that you've already won 3 championships and 3 mvps 7 scoring titles at that point you feel that you have already accomplished everything there is and basketball is the last thing thats on your mind..

Baseball was nothing more than hobby for him to keep him active.

Jordans supporting cast was only better because he makes people around him better. Something Kobe FAILS miserably at.

Like I said, MJ got out of the fu*kin first round BEFORE aquiring Scottie what is Kobe's excuse?
No he didn't for a MJ fan ur really lacking on ur basketball IQ. MJ didn't get out the 1st rd till his 4th year. Before Pippen came the Bulls NEVER REACHED OVER .500 with ur boy as a leader.
 10 years ago '06        #203
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
[QUOTE=Hold That;11767017]

Jordans supporting cast was only better because he makes people around him better. Something Kobe FAILS miserably at.

[QUOTE]

You really gonna try to make the point that MJ made a bunch a dudes he didn't play with better? Either you're dumb as dirt, or are sucha MJ dikkrider/Kobe hater you would say anything to keep up an argument. Jordan averaged 5.3 a.ssists per, Kobe averages 4.5 a.ssists per. You mean to tell me the difference between being a "ball hog" & "making your teamates better" comes down to .8 of an a.ssist. Fukk outta here. Miss me with that bullshiit. n*ggas are just fukkin haters. & for the record, the Bulls coulda made the Eastern Conf Finals the year Jordan retired. They lost the Knicks series 4-3 in the semis. That's a far cry from being just Jordan's luggage carriers.

Last edited by yumflip; 04-12-2008 at 10:59 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #204
space
space
[QUOTE=yumflip;11767351][QUOTE=Hold That;11767017]

You really gonna try to make the point that MJ made a bunch a dudes he didn't play with better? Either you're dumb as dirt, or are sucha MJ dikkrider/Kobe hater you would say anything to keep up an argument. Jordan averaged 5.3 a.ssists per, Kobe averages 4.5 a.ssists per. You mean to tell me the difference between being a "ball hog" & "making your teamates better" comes down to .8 of an a.ssist. Fukk outta here. Miss me with that bullshiit. n*ggas are just fukkin haters. & for the record, the Bulls coulda made the Eastern Conf Finals the year Jordan retired. They lost the Knicks series 4-3 in the semis. That's a far cry from being just Jordan's luggage carriers.
Kobe is a fu*kin ball hog. Evidence that he has never lead the league in PER. Educate yourself on what PER is because I'm tired of schooling ignorant motherfu*kers like you.

Jordan made everyone around him better, and Scottie till this day will admit that Jordans teachings and coachings in practice played the biggest role in developing him into the legend he was now. And what the fu*k are you talking about he never played with those guys in the 94-95 season? Damn near every player on that team was from the previous season..

Therefor with them being used to playing with MJ in pressure situations in the playoffs they already knew how to handle themselves without MJ.. Once you become a accustomed to winning it's hard for you to lose games in many situations. GOOD TEAMS FIND WAYS TO WIN. Playing with MJ in the previous season attributed to that.

Now shut the fu*k up.. NEXT STAN PLEASE.
 10 years ago '05        #205
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
who is the best overall basketball player in the League , RIGHT NOW?
what does this have to do with anything? We know it's Kobe whats your point? This current era is not the GOLDEN ERA of basketball, so being the best in this era means nothing. This is an era where steve nash has 2 mvp's..
 10 years ago '05        #206
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
No he didn't for a MJ fan ur really lacking on ur basketball IQ. MJ didn't get out the 1st rd till his 4th year. Before Pippen came the Bulls NEVER REACHED OVER .500 with ur boy as a leader.
Jordan only played 3 fu*kin seasons before playing without Pippen who fu*kin cares? Pippen is a fu*kin role player you acting like Pippen is Kareem abdul fu*kin Jabbir, you acting like Pippen is SHAQ. He's a fu*kin ROLE PLAYER. The greatest ROLE PLAYER to ever play.

Tell me what player has won a championship without an All-Star calibre player beside them?

Yeah think hard, because there wasnt any. Pippen is not even a top 20 greatest player to ever play the game. He's top 50 but definantly not top 20.

Basketball is a team sport, and you need your teammates to win, and you have to put them in situations for them to excel, so you can achieve that common goal of a championship.. Which is something Kobe has yet to learn. The n*gga is a HOG.

Look at Jordans roster in his first 3 seasons. Kobe has never played on a worse team than the ones Jordan played on the first 3 seasons. Yet Jordan was in the playoffs every fu*kin year.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-13-2008 at 01:22 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #207
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i just wanted you to admit it i dont need all the excuses cause your mad. you can say what you want about this era. :applause: lakers are number one in the best western conference race ever, and their best player, no. 24. if they lose first round i hope you make a hurricane of KOBE hate in this forum:applause:
Uhm you're slow as fu*k.. I wouldnt even engage in this discussion if Kobe wasn't the best player in the league. I've never had a problem admitting Kobe wasn't the best player in the league. Sadly enough even David Stern admits the league is at an all-time low right now interest wise because the talent level is just not there as it once was.

In the 80's and 90's teams were stacked with great players.. Now theres tons of watered down teams because the league has too many teams.

He's only getting MVP because his team is in the top 3 in the WEST. Kobe is KObe, and he's no different from last year. His stats have actually went down. DO you think KG is any different from his other years? I don't and they are trying to give it too him based on team records alone.

It's the players around him who have improved do to chemistry and finally growing into their roles.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-13-2008 at 01:28 AM..
 04-13-2008, 01:29 AM         #208
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Jordan only played 3 fu*kin seasons before playing without Pippen who fu*kin cares? Pippen is a fu*kin role player you acting like Pippen is Kareem abdul fu*kin Jabbir, you acting like Pippen is SHAQ. He's a fu*kin ROLE PLAYER. The greatest ROLE PLAYER to ever play.

Tell me what player has never won a championship without an All-Star calibre player beside them?

Yeah think hard, because there wasnt any. Pippen is not even a top 20 greatest player to ever play the game. He's top 50 but definantly not top 20.

Basketball is a team sport, and you need your teammates to win, and you have to put them in situations for them to excel, so you can achieve that common goal of a championship.. Which is something Kobe has yet to learn. The n*gga is a HOG.
Jordans highest FG attempts per season was 27.8
Kobes was 27.2

Jordan had a record 49 fg attempts in a game
While Kobes highest FG attempt was 47

HAve no idea how u can say just one of these n*ggas was ball hogs. Both of them were thats why the similarities hold so much weight. And the triangle isn't a system where 1 player will have 13 a.ssists a game every day its more complicated than that. Esp when ur teamates arent making simple shots like there supposed to.
 04-13-2008, 01:38 AM         #209
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at Jordans roster in his first 3 seasons. Kobe has never played on a worse team than the ones Jordan played on the first 3 seasons. Yet Jordan was in the playoffs every fu*kin year.

We went over this in the other thread. 8 teams make the playoffs in the east at that time there were only 11 teams in the East so basically sh*tty teams made the playoffs. Being under .500 and making the playoffs isn't something to cheer about esp. the end result. Pretty much any1 was making it in the East due to that. I mean a 30-52 team made the damn playoffs?? And if u want to put it that way during the year MJ was injured his team held it down without him and somehow managed to make it with him only starting 7 games that season so if u consider that a accomplishment his squad was well on there way of making it there without him sadly.
 10 years ago '05        #210
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Jordans highest FG attempts per season was 27.8
Kobes was 27.2

Jordan had a record 49 fg attempts in a game
While Kobes highest FG attempt was 47

HAve no idea how u can say just one of these n*ggas was ball hogs. Both of them were thats why the similarities hold so much weight. And the triangle isn't a system where 1 player will have 13 a.ssists a game every day its more complicated than that. Esp when ur teamates arent making simple shots like there supposed to.
Kobe averages 19FGA pergame throughout his career thats INCLUDED with the first 3 years when he was barely shooting. Which brings down that average alot.

If you throw out those first 3 seasons, and average the rest and that would be the same age MJ entered the league. 21.4 as a career then you consider how many FTA he takes which is 10 a game, which are more touches thats not included into the FGA.. He averages more FTA than Jordan also after his first championship season.. the ball is always in Kobe's hands period.
 04-13-2008, 01:59 AM         #211
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Kobe averages 19FGA pergame throughout his career thats INCLUDED with the first 3 years when he was barely shooting. Which brings down that average alot.

If you throw out those first 3 seasons, and average the rest and that would be the same age MJ entered the league. 21.4 as a career then you consider how many FTA he takes which is 10 a game, which are more touches thats not included into the FGA.. He averages more FTA than Jordan also after his first championship season.. the ball is always in Kobe's hands period.
Dont forget the hand checking rule. Its the main reason why Kobe even gets those ft attempts cuz its pretty damn obvious Kobe doesn't go in the paint enough to get similar foul treatment. and even if u did all that the FGA would still be similar dont forget as MJ aged he got wiser and as he got wiser his FGA went down Kobe's are gradually decreasing.
 10 years ago '05        #212
space
space
I'm out though.. You guys will just have to live with the fact that nobody Considers Kobe the G.O.A.T...

Other than Marc Jackson who was nothing more than a prop for getting dunked on.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-13-2008 at 02:06 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #213
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 GoldynChyld421 said:
How many rings does your favorite player have?

and is he better than Kobe?
if his favorite player is jordan you lost... :D
 04-15-2008, 01:49 PM         #214
dslayzie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this just amazes me every time i see it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy