Official : DEN Nuggets @ GS Warriors (8:00PM ET TNT)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will secure the 8th and final Playoff spot tonight?
17 44.74%
21 55.26%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-11-2008, 07:46 PM         #341
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ and ur point is???
 04-11-2008, 07:58 PM         #342
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And ur point is?? Hes admitted he doesn't want to ruin the chemistry either.
 04-11-2008, 08:04 PM         #343
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y would I lie about something hes admitted to tubby?

When people are asking me, “How does it feel to be back?” I don’t consider myself back. It’s jinxy. That’s why I don’t talk to the media right now. They’re going to ask the same questions, “How does the knee feel? … How does it feel coming off the bench? … Are you opting out?”

You know what, there’s only so many times you can answer those same questions. I mean, can’t they just use the same quotes I said last week? There’s only so many times you can answer the same questions so I just said, “Forget it.”

I retired from talking to the media for this year. I’m going to wait until next season.

After this, I’m not blogging for a little bit either. Right now, it’s not all about me. It’s about keeping focus on the team. We’re in the middle of a playoff positioning f!ght. I’m trying to do anything I can to help us achieve our team goals. If that means coming off the bench, then that means coming off the bench.

I’m just trying to keep a level head and not worry about anything. I’m just focusing on playing and doing whatever I can to make the team better. I know most players, when they come back, especially when they’re the franchise player on the team, they can interrupt what’s going on. Instead of coming in and trying to fulfill what I used to do right away, I just wanted to come in as a role player and add to what the team was already doing. I don’t want them to have to change back to the dynamic we had last year and re-do their roles with the playoffs so near. Me coming back should be a plus, not a minus.

Iam happy hes not being selfish and choosing to come of the bench. Maybe the Nuggets would be a better team if AI did that.
 04-11-2008, 08:08 PM         #344
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ U read the bold :sleepy: Hence forth me making it bold. Unless 7 sentences is just to much to skim thru.
 04-11-2008, 08:11 PM         #345
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The rest is extra which is nec. to understand but the bold is the most important.
 04-12-2008, 12:42 AM         #346
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Ai is top 100 Were was he in the Sonics game?? U barely see Melo shoot that damn bad I doubt u can even show me a game were he did especially against teams like the Sonics. Melo is usually more accurate offensively. Both cant play D tho.
do u consider fact that AI is 5'10 and has to work way harder to get his shot off without any help...i havent seen screen or pick n roll once this year....and when they happen those screens are pus*y especially MC....melo just shoots over his defender and he doesnt have a broken finger.....btw melo CAN play D, he is choosing NOT to....he is lazy bastard...AI has a lot of disadvantage or playing D against bigger guards...yet he should do better job of just stay infront of his man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago