Official : DEN Nuggets @ GS Warriors (8:00PM ET TNT)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will secure the 8th and final Playoff spot tonight?
17 44.74%
21 55.26%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-10-2008, 10:03 PM         #321
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Ill make a freestyle for all yall once Denver loses in the 1st rd. :finger: I dont even know who I want to win in the 1st rd. Ill side with Denver for the heck of it. AI better know his role tho.
^^^your right and that role is the leader of his team not sure how far denver will go in the playoffs but we will beat the hornets but cp3 for mvp
 10 years ago '04        #322
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 Andre3000 said:
Ill make a freestyle for all yall once Denver loses in the 1st rd. :finger: I dont even know who I want to win in the 1st rd. Ill side with Denver for the heck of it. AI better know his role tho.
no doubt... take ur time tho... cuz they r not losing that quick...
 04-10-2008, 10:08 PM         #323
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
no your not gettin it, dancing doesn't mean your not gangsta thats just what people think who watch bet or mtv, suge knight been terrizing n*ggaz for years so if he does the soulja boy does that make him not a gangsta anymore??? no that n*gga is still a g cuz the sh*t hes done not just cuz he decides to dance, since when was dancing a not so gangsta thing to do??? any living in portland don't have sh*t to do with anything but please beleiev it gets poppin out here every state has a hood in it ask any n*gga that rep portland they gets busy, we're just not a big city as most and you live in baltimore so fu*kin what just cuz you live in b-more don't mean sh*t its not like your out there gettin busy, your trynna take credit for what n*ggaz arouhnd you do. so don't try to act like your opinion means sh*t just cuz of where you live,how many more Ls can you take???
Ur comparing a dance in the club to a n*gga that basically puts his life to becoming a dancer as a kid. n*gga did Ballet recitals the whole 9 Theres nothing wrong with dancing in the club Pac as a youth pretty much majored in dancing n*gga took it serious if hes doing ensembles. I dont claim any rapper is a G unless I know them. just turns out Pac was a blatant fake thug. IM not claiming what others in my environment does. I didn't say my opinion meaned anything because of were I lived U just sound funny getting at him for being at Oakland thats all.
 10 years ago '04        #324
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
dancing = gangsta
 10 years ago '04        #325
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 Andre3000 said:
AI got lucky tho played a team with Bad defense. Well see what he does when CP3 is strappin him.
:wow:

04-10-2008, 10:14 PM         #326
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Ur comparing a dance in the club to a n*gga that basically puts his life to becoming a dancer as a kid. n*gga did Ballet recitals the whole 9 Theres nothing wrong with dancing in the club Pac as a youth pretty much majored in dancing n*gga took it serious if hes doing ensembles. I dont claim any rapper is a G unless I know them. just turns out Pac was a blatant fake thug. IM not claiming what others in my environment does. I didn't say my opinion meaned anything because of were I lived U just sound funny getting at him for being at Oakland thats all.
^^^did a ballet n*gga fu*k your moms??? your too stuck on that, you act like he was a grown a.ss man trynna ballet and even if he was him gettin active in the streets makes him a thug, simple as that, im sure the n*gga would smack the earth wind and fire outta you but are you gonna still contest his thug cuz he liked to dance when he was younger im tired of sonnin you keep it movin
 04-10-2008, 10:26 PM         #327
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^did a ballet n*gga fu*k your moms??? your too stuck on that, you act like he was a grown a.ss man trynna ballet and even if he was him gettin active in the streets makes him a thug, simple as that, im sure the n*gga would smack the earth wind and fire outta you but are you gonna still contest his thug cuz he liked to dance when he was younger im tired of sonnin you keep it movin
Ur not sonnin me at all Read all of the bold of what I posted. It wasn't just the act of Ballet. Pac was a reg kid just tryna fit in :sleepy: Its okay tho ill let u believe what u want.
 10 years ago '07        #328
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
How did this thread turn into a debate on weather Tupac is was a thug or not?
 04-10-2008, 10:49 PM         #329
Diplomat07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was a good game goddamn
 04-11-2008, 01:07 AM         #330
Storm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iverson haters got ghost quick:sick:
 04-11-2008, 01:10 AM         #331
Storm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Nuggets suck something serious. AI must go
 10 years ago '07        #332
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 Storm said:
iverson haters got ghost quick:sick:
word
 04-11-2008, 03:24 PM         #333
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
AI got lucky tho played a team with Bad defense. Well see what he does when CP3 is strappin him.
why cant u just give the fu*king credit where credit is due? i see u making excuses left and right to bash AI in anyway possible
 04-11-2008, 04:12 PM         #334
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ because the Warriors dont play D
 10 years ago '07        #335
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 AIshiitsonall said:
why cant u just give the fu*king credit where credit is due? i see u making excuses left and right to bash AI in anyway possible
Word, that was blatant hate
 04-11-2008, 04:18 PM         #336
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright AI had a good lucky game Does that make u feel any better.

Last edited by Andre3000; 04-11-2008 at 04:22 PM..
 04-11-2008, 07:31 PM         #337
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Alright AI had a good lucky game Does that make u feel any better.
no how is that game lucky when he has been doing this on nightly basis for over a decade....he been putting up stats like this every season in philly and u still give hate and sh*t...he isnt lucky, he is god given talent and one of the best of all time....no need to say he had lucky game when he averaging more points than melo, more a.ssists than melo...alot of other categories and u still hate...i dont see u saying melo having lucky game but when he does u praise him and bash AI saying stupid sh*t...why cant u just be real and tell truth...i know it hurts, i hate telling people truth sometimes too( see KB threads) but thats the right thing to do...but u do this sh*t on every thread in every way possible...what is up with ur head or u just that big of a hater?
 04-11-2008, 07:32 PM         #338
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
^^^ because the Warriors dont play D

clippers, kings, and sonics play defense? cuz when melo had big games against those team all i saw was u prasing him and not saying anything about AI but hate...?
 04-11-2008, 07:37 PM         #339
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Melos been way more consistent tho all season even against good defensive teams offensively.
 04-11-2008, 07:42 PM         #340
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
no how is that game lucky when he has been doing this on nightly basis for over a decade....he been putting up stats like this every season in philly and u still give hate and sh*t...he isnt lucky, he is god given talent and one of the best of all time....no need to say he had lucky game when he averaging more points than melo, more a.ssists than melo...alot of other categories and u still hate...i dont see u saying melo having lucky game but when he does u praise him and bash AI saying stupid sh*t...why cant u just be real and tell truth...i know it hurts, i hate telling people truth sometimes too( see KB threads) but thats the right thing to do...but u do this sh*t on every thread in every way possible...what is up with ur head or u just that big of a hater?
Ai is top 100 Were was he in the Sonics game?? U barely see Melo shoot that damn bad I doubt u can even show me a game were he did especially against teams like the Sonics. Melo is usually more accurate offensively. Both cant play D tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy