The Official GT5 Prologue thread, start your engines!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2008, 06:14 PM         #161
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
Are rumors of môre cars and tracks with the updates real???
Is fact, this game has been getting updated since it came out in Asia/Europe, the US got the version already updated with new cars/track ect, they update online yesterday with new events(time trials and sh*t like that). So ya expect future updates to introduce new features/cars/tracks, the devs want you to preview GT5 with this game, keep that in mind.

peep the updates history

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-23-2008 at 06:16 PM..
 05-23-2008, 06:20 PM         #162
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
Good luck and practice not hitting ňther cars and going into the grass/off track because you will be penálized for those in the S class. It cuts the power from your car and will cost you several seconds, which is huge in racing.
TUNING is what I am looking forward to, which you get once you reach S but Ferrari race seems impossible:banghead:
 05-23-2008, 07:07 PM         #163
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Is fact, this game has been getting updated since it came out in Asia/Europe, the US got the version already updated with new cars/track ect, they update online yesterday with new events(time trials and sh*t like that). So ya expect future updates to introduce new features/cars/tracks, the devs want you to preview GT5 with this game, keep that in mind.

peep the updates history

No sh*t?

I just got the game last week so I'm still getting to know all the info. Seems like I need to get on line more often...

Thanks for the updates.

DA DOPEMAN said:
TUNING is what I am looking forward to, which you get once you reach S but Ferrari race seems impossible :banghead:
In time grasshopper, in time....

You'll get it. Just don't break your TV before you do it. :D

After I eat I'm going to get some money.
 05-23-2008, 10:25 PM         #164
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Came in 3rd and it opened the S class. I was 3 seconds out.
 05-23-2008, 11:45 PM         #165
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^WTF?, you did it?.....how the hell did you end up doing it?
 05-24-2008, 12:39 AM         #166
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
^WTF?, you did it?.....how the hell did you end up doing it?
It toňk me couple of hours of trying, but i managed to squeeze 3rd place out of it.
 05-24-2008, 09:08 AM         #167
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow How?, what was your strategy and what settings you playing with.
 05-24-2008, 09:44 AM         #168
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
wow How?, what was your strategy and what settings you playing with.
The only change i made after numerous tries was turning off the traction control. I kept everything else the same as default.

As far as strategy, brake late and hard before the deep turns and try to power out the best. Most of the time thčre were ňther cars around me so i tried not to hit them but always get the inside lane at all cost most of big gains were on the straights. Got to draft. Very importánt.

But that pretty much it for me. But 3rd was the best i could do last night. I could see them but never catch them.

You have to drive and never have ány big errors. I did drive around the track several times to get use to the track. Just to learn and not worry about beáting the race.

Try not to drift. You loose time, but do turn the traction control off. Good luck.
 05-24-2008, 10:00 AM         #169
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My only problem is the first turn, I always want to get out pack early but I seem to always go beyond first turn(even with braking) or going too hesistant into the turn and never catching up before we head into the oval.
 05-24-2008, 11:39 AM         #170
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
My only problem is the first turn, I always want to get out pack early but I seem to always go beyond first turn(even with braking) or going too hesistant into the turn and never catching up before we head into the oval.
Turn the guide lines on and just practice braking. i get best results in high speed braking by pumping the brakes. To rapidly but stčady pumping.

Just remember to get inside of the 599 in front.
 05-24-2008, 01:05 PM         #171
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at this guy doing the A-9, mine tries are never this smooth

05-24-2008, 01:31 PM         #172
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it petty simple to up it to youtube???
 10 years ago '04        #173
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,498 | Props total: 3281 3281
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue SPEC II Nurburgring caught on camera

May 24th 2008

For those of you racing fans who've been looking around the world of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue for your favorite tracks and walking away depressed, it seems a new dowloadable expansion may coming (it isn't said to be an expansion, but releasing another full demo/game seems silly). The expansion seems to be labeled as SPEC II and will have the race track "Nurburgring" for download. It sounds as difficult as it looks. Lots of small, tight turns to master. PS3Forums has a few off-screen shots as well as several different links lending credibility to the claim. Keeps your eyes and ears open for more info -- we'll keep ours ready as well.

...new track coming yeahhhhhhh
 05-24-2008, 02:14 PM         #174
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue SPEC II Nurburgring caught on camera

May 24th 2008

For those of you racing fans who've been looking around the world of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue for your favorite tracks and walking away depressed, it seems a new dowloadable expansion may coming (it isn't said to be an expansion, but releasing another full demo/game seems silly). The expansion seems to be labeled as SPEC II and will have the race track "Nurburgring" for download. It sounds as difficult as it looks. Lots of small, tight turns to master. PS3Forums has a few off-screen shots as well as several different links lending credibility to the claim. Keeps your eyes and ears open for more info -- we'll keep ours ready as well.

...new track coming yeahhhhhhh
Great update.

In GT4, this is my favorite track.
 05-24-2008, 03:30 PM         #175
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
Is it petty simple to up it to youtube???

Just record it and then up the file
 05-24-2008, 03:32 PM         #176
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
Great update.

In GT4, this is my favorite track.
Ya man, with the F1 I get amazing speeds on the straight away, can't wait to see how it looks on PS3 in HD

BTW, doesn't surprise me they have that coming up because on the GT TV option they are plugging that track with a Special HD VIDEO "'08 Introduction to Nurburgring 24h"!

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-24-2008 at 03:35 PM..
 05-24-2008, 06:11 PM         #177
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FINALLY!!!!, I managed to get it done AND GOT GOLD!!!!

[pic - click to view]

CREDITS rollled with a nice a hell GT theme!....ooohh yeaaa!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-24-2008 at 06:14 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #178
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,498 | Props total: 3281 3281
dope stop showin us vids of u refering to the 1st vid...lol
 05-24-2008, 07:44 PM         #179
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
FINALLY!!!!, I managed to get it done AND GOT GOLD!!!!

[pic - click to view]

CREDITS rollled with a nice a hell GT theme!....ooohh yeaaa!

[pic - click to view]

Congratz dude. You must have some sore thumbs.

Those gifs had me
 05-24-2008, 09:13 PM         #180
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It took about an hour full of tries, I kept getting closer and closer from being 8th to being 5th to finally realizing what exactly I needed to do.

You know in that part after being in the oval for the first time, that part where their is this S type pattern. I noticed that they slowed down in that part and that was my only chance to get past them all.

Well when that came again I didn't break and I took that S pattern like a fu*king snake , I just took control with the determination at 85 MPH making sure NOT TO BREAK before reaching that section and I passed a bunch of them in that section

Then the rest coming out that section, that sh*t was an adrenaline rush!. I was moving and dodging without braking, that did it just taking control of the car.

Whats your PSN, so maybe we get matched in a race one day. It wouldn't take much, we just need to do the last races and we will get matched since not many people have even reached that level of the game, I was online a few minutes ago and I was only there racing with 3 other racers over and over(same PSNs).

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-24-2008 at 09:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago