The Official GT5 Prologue thread, start your engines!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #141
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I'm stuck on the same race in Class B...no matter how good I do, the best I can get is 6th place...
Same here man. I stopped playing because of that race.
 10 years ago '06        #142
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
im still stuck on class c wtf fu*k the cappucino
 10 years ago '04        #143
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3278 3278
 TreZ said:
im still stuck on class c wtf fu*k the cappucino
best i got was 3rd place u dont need 1st to pass that race
 10 years ago '05        #144
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,059 | Props total: 689 689
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
best i got was 3rd place u dont need 1st to pass that race
sh*t me too, I was happy with a Bronze with that piece of sh*t Cappuccino
 10 years ago '06        #145
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4803 4803
class A is whoopin my a.ss right now, cant even place in the top 3
 10 years ago '06        #146
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
i know its just that one map wit the sand i hate that sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #147
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4803 4803
first place online at Daytona...
 04-26-2008, 09:05 AM         #148
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillFree28 said:
class A is whoopin my a.ss right now, cant even place in the top 3
word the fu*k up!

All I need to do is

A-7

A-8

A-9

It is fu*king crazy and seems impossible, that Ferrari one lap sh*t is not possible :banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #149
space
space
tell me guys out of all the cars you got in your garage what one handles the best , as for me (the skyline)
 05-22-2008, 07:03 PM         #150
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I'm stuck on the same race in Class B...no matter how good I do, the best I can get is 6th place...
I am in A-Class, all these sh*ts seem not possible to beat or something. I got Vipers/Ferraris/BMWs and other hot cars but means sh*t in these races, I cant get pass most of the other cars :bangshead:.
 05-23-2008, 01:49 PM         #151
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have one race left in A class and that is the ferrari race. Dont have enough money for the car yet. The M3 race was hard as hell for me to break through 2nd place. All my friends have told me the Ferrari race is hard as hell, but they eventúally passed it.

If you guys turn the traction control off, you can actuálly post faster times. We all play without traction control. Hope that helps.
 05-23-2008, 02:02 PM         #152
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One thing i dont like about the on line play is that people like to crash into you to stop, turn or just to fu*k you. Not into crashfest and it says nothing about your driving skills.
 05-23-2008, 02:17 PM         #153
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
I have one race left in A class and that is the ferrari race. Dont have enough money for the car yet. The M3 race was hard as hell for me to break through 2nd place. All my friends have told me the Ferrari race is hard as hell, but they eventúally passed it.

If you guys turn the traction control off, you can actuálly post faster times. We all play without traction control. Hope that helps.
Thats the sh*t I have left to do now, I did the others I had problems with:applause:, the A-MUSE 2000 car helped tons in A7 and the Fairlady z helped me in A8.

All thats left is the fu*king A9, the fu*king Ferrari sh*t is HARD, best I can do is get to 7th and thats towards the final parts, their has to be a way to get passed at least the first 8 in the first turn but I can't figure it out.

I go at the same speeds or faster then they are and these fu*ks stay ahead:banghead:. It seems possible because it starts soo slow compared to the other races but yet hard to reach even top 3.

Yo quick tip on the Money, just keep racing A1 over and over and over , you will be rich in no time. Thats what I did once I got there and I got all the hottest cars, the A-MUSE is a beast:wow:

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-23-2008 at 02:25 PM..
 05-23-2008, 02:52 PM         #154
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Thats the sh*t I have left to do now, I did the others I had problems with:applause:, the A-MUSE 2000 car helped tons in A7 and the Fairlady z helped me in A8.

All thats left is the fu*king A9, the fu*king Ferrari sh*t is HARD, best I can do is get to 7th and thats towards the final parts, their has to be a way to get passed at least the first 8 in the first turn but I can't figure it out.

I go at the same speeds or faster then they are and these fu*ks stay ahead:banghead:. It seems possible because it starts soo slow compared to the other races but yet hard to reach even top 3.

Yo quick tip on the Money, just keep racing A1 over and over and over , you will be rich in no time. Thats what I did once I got there and I got all the hottest cars, the A-MUSE is a beast:wow:
From what my friends say, that ferrari race is a bčast. I've been úsing the Z06 for some races for A with great success. Due to money issúe, i have just few cars. Just the cars for the required races, trophy cars and one Z06.

Thanks for the money tip.
 05-23-2008, 02:59 PM         #155
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya man it is, the issue mainly is that they made the Daytona Speedway over complicated.
 05-23-2008, 03:37 PM         #156
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Ya man it is, the issue mainly is that they made the Daytona Speedway over complicated.
They said it toňk them a while to get that done. If you drive with the guide lines, you dont. always have to do the suggested speed to make the turn, and if you have the traction control off, you can come out the turns faster. Of course that is if you dont slide too much through the turns.

Im pretty sure with your tip on saving money, im going to feel your pain soon.
 05-23-2008, 03:44 PM         #157
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya the first turn is tricky, but I think thats where you need to be at least 8th , so you can then have enough time to past the rest or 5 more once you get into the oval parts, so far its hard as hell to do that.
 05-23-2008, 04:12 PM         #158
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Ya the first turn is tricky, but I think thats where you need to be at least 8th , so you can then have enough time to past the rest or 5 more once you get into the oval parts, so far its hard as hell to do that.
When i get enough money for the 430, ill let you know how im doing with that one. I need about 150000 môre credits. Most of my friends toňk several days to beat it, but one of my friend did it within one day.

Are rumors of môre cars and tracks with the updates real???
 10 years ago '04        #159
space
space
i still didnt beat this game i still need to do all A and 2 races in b
 05-23-2008, 05:20 PM         #160
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
i still didnt beat this game i still need to do all A and 2 races in b
Good luck and practice not hitting ňther cars and going into the grass/off track because you will be penálized for those in the S class. It cuts the power from your car and will cost you several seconds, which is huge in racing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago