The Official GT5 Prologue thread, start your engines!

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2008, 12:29 PM         #41
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF is up with the Update?, sh*t goes half way and then it says an Error happened? the fu*k man.....

btw what is the best ride to start with?, dudes giving me 35,000 and most of the cars I see are above that sh*t.

Where is that RX8 or whatever its called, those didn't cost soo much in previous GT
 10 years ago '05        #42
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
i just got it too, just got back from ebgames ... and dropped my deposit for gta4 (i know it took awhile) whats the deal with the update? i have yet to pop it into my system.
 04-17-2008, 01:47 PM         #43
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It took a while but then I kept trying and it worked

I am not sure how to even begin to race , I see I got money but these rides cost tons more
 10 years ago '05        #44
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,063 | Props total: 700 700
I felt obligated to get it...So I got the Bluray, I don't know when I'm gonna try it out though...
 10 years ago '05        #45
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
lol ya i tried twice .. and it failed .. so i was like fu*k it. now i deciding what car to buy too, but dont really got any options with only 35,000 what ride did u buy?
 10 years ago '05        #46
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I felt obligated to get it...So I got the Bluray, I don't know when I'm gonna try it out though...
word, when u got some free time, just pop it in, cause u gotta do a HDD install, then an update, it will take a lil bit.
 10 years ago '04        #47
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 3339 3339
is this the update yall talking bout :

Those who are rushing to play Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will have to shift gears when launching the game today. After yet another lengthy install, we found ourselves stopped by a required update. The patch is rather heavy, weighing in at around approximately 300-400MB. Do what you did with Devil May Cry 4: grab a sandwich.

There are tweaks throughout almost every aspect of the game, from online play, to rankings, to the single player events. The game does warn you that some of your save data may be affected by the update -- thankfully, for US players, this will be a rather moot point.

ONLINE PLAY:

- The award of race credits are now allocated at a fixed rate regardless of the number of race participants.

- The High Speed Ring course diagram has been fixed.

- Some online ID's were appearing in grey in the entry list, this has been amended.

- Some online opponents appeared to "blur", this has been amended.

RANKINGS:

- Country and area information now appears next to the online ID in the ranking boards.

- Unusually high scores had been recorded in some Drift Trials, this has been rectified.

- When Drift Trial replays were saved, occasionally these appeared in the "Load as Ghost" option of Time Trials.

- This has now been rectified.

PERFORMANCE POINTS (PP):

- The method of calculating Performance Points has been revised, to balance vehicles in events with PP upper limits.

MISCELLANEOUS:

- LCD display has been added in the F2007 interior view.

- Some interiors and exteriors of some vehicle models have been revised.

- On occasion the Quick Tune gear ratio became impossible to reset in some cars, this has been amended.

- The manual has been updated.

CAUTION:

- The button a.ssignments will be reset when the update is applied.

- In line with the application of the update, all ranking data will also be reset.

10 years ago '05        #48
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
First car I picked was the rx8 and k!lled the cpu on the first try. If yall have any recomendations for cars let it be known and Godz Kimbo goes hard as hell good to see him get gwap for f!ghting-
 10 years ago '05        #49
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^ i chose the rx8 too .. finished all the races i could in class c, then picked up that cappuccino and did a couple races with that. game is siick.
 04-17-2008, 03:54 PM         #50
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where the fu*k is that car?, I took this INTERGRA and while is fast the sh*t can't even get me past the AI.Is their a way to start over?, I wouldn't mind that RS8.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-17-2008 at 03:56 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #51
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
^^^Yeah to start over Delete the game save and the rx7 is in the mazda dealer. This game is CRAACCCKK!-
 04-17-2008, 04:24 PM         #52
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chea, let me try that out

yo is it possible to setup online for BXGS folks or is it fu*king random matching online?

I think if we play each other and a few others then perhaps we won't deal with idiots who treat this like a bumper cars game.

Yo on the real I am feeling the ON THE HOOD CAMERA more then any other camera, that in game sh*t looks good but the HDR lighting shines more on the hood camera, TRY IT OUT!
 10 years ago '05        #53
space
space
Installing now, but remember guys...Game Night tonight, COD4 tonight at 8!!
 10 years ago '04        #54
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
a couple of laps with the Ferrari F2007

this car is twitchy as fu*k
 10 years ago '05        #55
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Chea, let me try that out

yo is it possible to setup online for BXGS folks or is it fu*king random matching online?

I think if we play each other and a few others then perhaps we won't deal with idiots who treat this like a bumper cars game.

Yo on the real I am feeling the ON THE HOOD CAMERA more then any other camera, that in game sh*t looks good but the HDR lighting shines more on the hood camera, TRY IT OUT!
yah thats what i wanna know ... then we can get some real races goin down.

i was gonna choose that integra, but then i saw the rx-8 ... ima try that hood camera out, but damn, driving with that c*ckpit camera is hard as fu*k ...
 10 years ago '05        #56
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
 +HydrO+ said:
a couple of laps with the Ferrari F2007

this car is twitchy as fu*k
nice vid!! :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #57
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 3339 3339
damn that update almost took 5gb i had 42/55 now i got 37gb free
 04-18-2008, 01:14 AM         #58
l1lmpma$term1nd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Graphics Are fu*kin Ridiculous!
 04-18-2008, 09:23 AM         #59
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Ya, I keep playing that LONDON track IMO that one shows where the graphics are heading in the final GT5.

and did ya see the BEYOND THE APEX HD video feature?, the dev said when they recorded this last year that the Prologue was like 10 to 15 percent of his vision for GT5P. I would a.ssume what we playing right now is no more then 20 to 25 percent of the vision.
 10 years ago '05        #60
space
space
Just did my first race on here...I'm impressed...very smooth...I'm kinda glad I bought it now
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago