The Official GT5 Prologue thread, start your engines!

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2008, 09:23 PM         #181
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
dope stop showin us vids of u refering to the 1st vid...lol
I didn't really feel like that wacko nintendo kid, dude is going wild....

I was more like in disbelief I pulled it off,

[pic - click to view]

The happy as hell as the Credits rolled

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-24-2008 at 09:27 PM..
 05-25-2008, 08:49 AM         #182
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
It took about an hour full of tries, I kept getting closer and closer from being 8th to being 5th to finally realizing what exactly I needed to do.

You know in that part after being in the oval for the first time, that part where their is this S type pattern. I noticed that they slowed down in that part and that was my only chance to get past them all.

Well when that came again I didn't break and I took that S pattern like a fu*king snake , I just took control with the determination at 85 MPH making sure NOT TO BREAK before reaching that section and I passed a bunch of them in that section

Then the rest coming out that section, that sh*t was an adrenaline rush!. I was moving and dodging without braking, that did it just taking control of the car.

Whats your PSN, so maybe we get matched in a race one day. It wouldn't take much, we just need to do the last races and we will get matched since not many people have even reached that level of the game, I was online a few minutes ago and I was only there racing with 3 other racers over and over(same PSNs).
Congratz again.

The S class is bananas dude. Cant hit the cars and cant get off track. Time will be penálized. Only thing missing is ability to get a flat tire

My handle is Apophis. Shoòt me a pm here and ill get on. The best time would be after 8pm Est.
 05-25-2008, 11:14 AM         #183
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
Congratz again.

The S class is bananas dude. Cant hit the cars and cant get off track. Time will be penálized. Only thing missing is ability to get a flat tire

My handle is Apophis.
I have not started on S, I need a good strategy/best car to use to do well.

You messed with Tuning?, it seems overwhelming but I bet its very effective if done right. I will add you, I am sure we could get matched in the if last tier of events(not many reached S).
 05-25-2008, 03:23 PM         #184
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not yet. Since getting pass that spot, i havent played again. Today is a busy day, but maybe mondáy or túesday night we could get some races.

I got few buddies who would like to jump on the race too.
 05-27-2008, 07:16 AM         #185
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF, I tried the S-1 race and it is clear unless you know how to deal with the TUNING any car you use not tuned right will not compete. I need to find out how to tune a car right to be good enough for S races because clearly without that you won't win these events.
 10 years ago '04        #186
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
what car you trying to tune
 05-27-2008, 10:52 AM         #187
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got alot

I tried first with the Lotus,FORD MUSTANG, others

yet all these other cars in the race are impossible to get close to
 05-28-2008, 08:14 AM         #188
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn these S races are a bi*ch, I wanted to try to finish some of them but fu*k all I could do is the next to last one, which is a good cash machine 32,000 in 4 minutes. But cot damn I got all these cars that are supposed to be powerful and I can't even reach top 10, how can I have a FORD GT or a Amuse S2000 and lose to a fu*king Lotus elise or Audi's?, the fu*k?
 05-28-2008, 01:17 PM         #189
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Damn these S races are a bi*ch, I wanted to try to finish some of them but fu*k all I could do is the next to last one, which is a good cash machine 32,000 in 4 minutes. But cot damn I got all these cars that are supposed to be powerful and I can't even reach top 10, how can I have a FORD GT or a Amuse S2000 and lose to a fu*king Lotus elise or Audi's?, the fu*k?
Set the car for least weight possible and revise the suspension for low and tight. You have to change the gear ratio. Lower the final ratio, the higher the top speed and higher the ratio then quicker the pick up.

You almost have to have flawless racing to make this races.
 05-28-2008, 02:26 PM         #190
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the races are not that hard, is the damn cars that for some crazy reason are not fast enough. CLEARLY NOT TUNED RIGHT........Their is this race there is like 3 laps, it looks soo easy but never manage to overtake enough of them fu*kers.

I will try your Tuning tips, lets hope it helps if not I will do the daytona race 100 times to see if I can get that one WHITE Lancer looking car with cool designs over it.
 10 years ago '04        #191
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,552 | Props total: 3344 3344
can someone pin this thread cuz we just gonna post the updates in here etc like when that track gets released etc;
 05-28-2008, 02:44 PM         #192
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was sticky and someone took it off, ya it needs to be sticky again...

*flashes P-man signal in the sky*

05-28-2008, 03:28 PM         #193
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could a mod in this section sticky this threád pleáse???

Im sure changing the ratio will make the difference.

Dont the time penálities grind on your nerves??? I got hit with time penálity for someone else bumpping me. WTF?!?

After beáting the S class the formula car will be inlocked for purchase.

Goodluck.
 05-28-2008, 05:35 PM         #194
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They don't actually, I know how to drive cleanly

only issue is just the fact my turning clearly is not right, if I have powerful racing cars and cant catch up to Audis and Lexus
 05-31-2008, 01:40 PM         #195
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
They don't actually, I know how to drive cleanly

only issue is just the fact my turning clearly is not right, if I have powerful racing cars and cant catch up to Audis and Lexus
Power is not really the issúe dude. The point system is set for all cars to be equal. You have to make up the time around turns and on the straights by drafting the car in front of you.

It comes down to, not only cleán driving, but technical driving as well.
 05-31-2008, 08:05 PM         #196
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dopeman how you coming on long on the s class???

I'm half way through. s3,s6,s7,s8, and s10 are left.
 10 years ago '04        #197
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,552 | Props total: 3344 3344
im one race away from finally getting tuning
 05-31-2008, 11:30 PM         #198
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
Dopeman how you coming on long on the s class???

I'm half way through. s3,s6,s7,s8, and s10 are left.
I don't know I race fine but the car never catches up, clearly a Tuning issue but I managed to beat like 4 of the 10 races, but some races seem fu*king impossible.
 06-01-2008, 09:57 AM         #199
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
im one race away from finally getting tuning
Let me guess. The Ferrari race???

If it is, good luck. I almost broke my TV 3 times.
 06-01-2008, 10:04 AM         #200
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I don't know I race fine but the car never catches up, clearly a Tuning issue but I managed to beat like 4 of the 10 races, but some races seem fu*king impossible.
What are you driving???

I've been switching back and forth with Z06, GT-R, and M3. I just bought the Amuse 350Z, Amuse S2000, and Elise tuned from the GT design. The is what I do on my cars. I go for the lightest weight first and then get what ever horsepower I can get. Sometimes I will even reduce the power of the car to achieve the lightest weight. Then I will adjust the suspension, ride height and brakes. Brakes I go for at least 8. This way I can jam on the brakes at the last moment to make the turn, thus cutting time if I pull it off properly.

If I get some time to play today, I would like to get most of it done. Which ones do you have left???
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy