Apr 9 - The Bible is America's favorite book

most viewed right now
 128
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 81
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #141
anynameado 
space
avatar space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 persuazion said:
I dont get mad....I asked one simple question.....what was Cain's wife's name? You know the som of Adam and Eve...the one that murdered his brother....one of the most known and talked about characters in the bible.....whats his wife's name??His sons name is Enoch....a million other names are in there...really small insignificant people have names....tell me her name and Ill say I believe in the bible......its a really good,understandable question a non believer would have...Im not mad, I just want to know how much of the religion that you base your whole life on you know....
There is alot of people in this world that have wifes who name you dont know but that doesnt mean that that person doesnt exist.
 10 years ago '06        #142
anynameado 
space
avatar space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 persuazion said:
I feel fine.... We are having a debate here right?Im not mad at you,Im just trying to understand your reasoning on believing in what you do and Im sharing why I question it.... Curb your God= it's directed at religous zealots who try to convert people or claim that everything they do is God's will and it's telling them to stop.
yes we are having a debate. and no im not trying to convert you. That something God will do when he wanna do it
 10 years ago '06        #143
anynameado 
space
avatar space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
ok i have some questions for you

Name any one of Darwins or einsteins elementary science teachers

Please explain to me how do they know what they know. Something or someone had to teach it to them I want to know what or who it is


Last edited by anynameado; 04-13-2008 at 05:03 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #144
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 anynameado said:
ok i have some questions for you

Name any one of Darwins or einsteins elementary science teachers

Please explain to me how do they know what they know. Something or someone had to teach it to them I want to know what or who it is
Did I say I belived in Darwins theory? I can admit I have NO idea where we came from or what happens when we die....but the Darwins thoery is a THEORY....not being taught as actual fact....if Christians would teach God and the bible as a theory then I would have no problem with it.....but to teach from it like its a history book is insane......
 10 years ago '04        #145
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 anynameado said:
There is alot of people in this world that have wifes who name you dont know but that doesnt mean that that person doesnt exist.
^^ not even worth a detailed response on how those wives arent in a book that explains the orgins of us and our universe.....
 10 years ago '06        #146
anynameado 
space
avatar space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
to each is own
 04-13-2008, 05:50 PM         #147
JAVI. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I dont need a fairytale book to tell me how to be a good person and lead a fulfilling life...I have a good job,happily married and have very good morals.America has went by this book for a long time and look where its at....its time for change.
if America TRUELY went by the book America wouldn't be where it's at.
thats a true story.
Why dont you go to a REAL non denominational christian church where they read exactly what says and then talk.

The bible isn't only Jack and the Beanstalk tales by the way.

Real talk I'm not even religious; I just get vexed that people try to put down a religion they know nothing about.
 04-13-2008, 06:08 PM         #148
JAVI. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos© said:
You're reading the atheist version of the bible or something? No where does it say that you illiterate ape man. At least attack the myth correctly or not at all.

Even if true, Adam wouldn't have known Eve had brea$t until HE ate the fruit not eve like you said moron. Reading is fundamental kids.




Lol @ the gay spelling of your screen name. You would never persua me to be gay but that's your persuazion and i respect that. Actually I don't. f*g**t!

I don't talk to homo's so let's try not to quote me anymore.
LOL damn.
 10 years ago '04        #149
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 JAVI. said:
if America TRUELY went by the book America wouldn't be where it's at.
thats a true story.
Why dont you go to a REAL non denominational christian church where they read exactly what says and then talk.

The bible isn't only Jack and the Beanstalk tales by the way.

Real talk I'm not even religious; I just get vexed that people try to put down a religion they know nothing about.
I know about it....I was born into a Christian family and was forced to go to church and bible study as a kid....pray at the dinner table....all that bullsh*t.WHen I finally was able to read up on other things and truly think about whether I believed all this sh*t I was fed since birth...I realized how none of it made any sense...and I really dident believe in any of it.Then I started seeing all the fake a.ss religious people in the world making money off this scam and how the corrupt goverment and religion go hand in hand.
"if America TRULY went by the book America wouldn't be where it's at." If the numbers are right about how many people believe in it in America then this is truly a nation of hypocrisy and people who believe in it "just to be safe"....
 10 years ago '04        #150
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
 nate200303 said:
of course its america's favorite. its the only book written by Jehovah god himself


dumb a.ss statement
 04-13-2008, 06:19 PM         #151
XYZYX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its funny there is so much debate about such a meaningless fact.
 04-13-2008, 06:49 PM         #152
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well america loves its fiction
 10 years ago '04        #153
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Christos© said:
You're reading the atheist version of the bible or something? No where does it say that you illiterate ape man. At least attack the myth correctly or not at all.

Even if true, Adam wouldn't have known Eve had brea$t until HE ate the fruit not eve like you said moron. Reading is fundamental kids.




Lol @ the gay spelling of your screen name. You would never persua me to be gay but that's your persuazion and i respect that. Actually I don't. f*g**t!

I don't talk to homo's so let's try not to quote me anymore.
Damn is that how Jesus would want you to act??? Oh yeah the bible is really good for everybody and makes them resort to this witty response and stoop to calling people f*g**ts when they know they losing an argument and cant prove one single aspect of a religion that runs their life..... WWJD "Christianos from Jerusalem??" Congratulations...you win the prize for the most childish response to this debate in the thread.....rule number 1 for losing an argument- immediatly start calling people gay and f*g**ts even if it has nothing to do with the subject....


Last edited by persuazion; 04-13-2008 at 08:44 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #154
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 persuazion said:
Did I say I belived in Darwins theory? I can admit I have NO idea where we came from or what happens when we die....but the Darwins thoery is a THEORY....not being taught as actual fact....if Christians would teach God and the bible as a theory then I would have no problem with it.....but to teach from it like its a history book is insane......
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Although theories are based on some evidence. Creationism is a fairytale based on NOTHING.
 04-13-2008, 08:48 PM         #155
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Damn is that how Jesus would want you to act??? Oh yeah the bible is really good for everybody and makes them resort to this witty response and stoop to calling people f*g**ts when they know they losing an argument and cant prove one single aspect of a religion that runs their life..... WWJD "Christianos from Jerusalem??"
Didn't I say don't quote me f*g**t? Also, how is "LOL at what you reppin...." an argument? You made no argument bum, laughing at a location isn't presenting an argument.
 10 years ago '04        #156
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Christos© said:
Didn't I say don't quote me f*g**t? Also, how is "LOL at what you reppin...." an argument? You made no argument bum, laughing at a location isn't presenting an argument.
You where getting owned by every other "non believer" in the thread I guess you had to lash out....All I did was " at what you reppin" and you start with the little 10 year old namecalling.....how can you call somebody a f*g**t when you got 2 men about to kiss in your avy? You need to join this sight though...a whole buch of people like you on there.....


Last edited by persuazion; 04-13-2008 at 08:59 PM..
 04-13-2008, 09:11 PM         #157
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
You where getting owned by every other "non believer" in the thread I guess you had to lash out....All I did was " at what you reppin" and you start with the little 10 year old namecalling.....how can you call somebody a f*g**t when you got 2 men about to kiss in your avy? You need to join this sight though...a whole buch of people like you on there.....

No one presented an argument f*g boy, quit trying to save face ho.


Two men about to kiss? You are gay only a gay man would think or see something like that. I'm done here unless you want to get owned. Lol!
 04-13-2008, 09:27 PM         #158
JAVI. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
You where getting owned by every other "non believer" in the thread I guess you had to lash out....All I did was " at what you reppin" and you start with the little 10 year old namecalling.....how can you call somebody a f*g**t when you got 2 men about to kiss in your avy? You need to join this sight though...a whole buch of people like you on there.....
damn; Is that where you get your christian stereo types from.. not every christian like that just like every muslim isn't a extremist.

You really need to read what your speaking against and maybe you'll have good points in this argument. Cause nowhere in the bible does it say to single out people and hate them. actually it says to hate someone is like committing murder.
 04-13-2008, 09:34 PM         #159
JAVI. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I know about it....I was born into a Christian family and was forced to go to church and bible study as a kid....pray at the dinner table....all that bullsh*t.WHen I finally was able to read up on other things and truly think about whether I believed all this sh*t I was fed since birth...I realized how none of it made any sense...and I really dident believe in any of it.Then I started seeing all the fake a.ss religious people in the world making money off this scam and how the corrupt goverment and religion go hand in hand.
"if America TRULY went by the book America wouldn't be where it's at." If the numbers are right about how many people believe in it in America then this is truly a nation of hypocrisy and people who believe in it "just to be safe"....
i understand what your saying and i feel there are a lot of fake "religious people" especially the BET sunday gospel evangelists; but that doesn't give a reason to bash a whole religion cause not every believer is like that. and the bible speaks against that very thing...

its like saying muslim is a bad religion cause all they wanna do is take freedom away form the united states and blow themselves up; when in actuality the muslim religion is nothing like that.
 10 years ago '04        #160
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Christos© said:

No one presented an argument f*g boy, quit trying to save face ho.


Two men about to kiss? You are gay only a gay man would think or see something like that. I'm done here unless you want to get owned. Lol!
you must seriously have some pent up issues with homos3xuality......it was nowhere in this thread till you brought in in....I have had this screename for 4 years and got into all kinds of arguments and not once has somebody said " oh look how you spell your name diff then how the word is actually spelled so your a f*g".....damn,you must be 10 years old.You kind of remind me of the little brats on Xbox live .....For somebody thats reppin what you rep and thinks hes one of God's warriors....you have added nothing to this discussion
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy