Apr 9 - The Bible is America's favorite book

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2008, 11:47 PM         #121
Pioneer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this shotty make you fly in the sky like you're soarin'
and you gonna die say good night and you're snorin'
i pull the trigger back like i do with my foreskin
then i peel caps and peel skin like an orange
 10 years ago '04        #122
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
People who believe a magic man in the sky created us all = fu*king stupid

"Well the Bible says so!" So fu*king what? I could write a book about how cool JBeezy is and when someone disagrees, I could just say fu*k you, read my book. The thing is, that's dumb isn't it? Just like it's dumb to try and refute criticism of the Bible, by citing the Bible.

Idiots
 04-13-2008, 04:29 AM         #123
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos© said:
I don't even see you in threads, sh*t i don't even know who you are, that fact alone speaks volumes. Wanna be video game character.
no1 knows who you are

and isnt that some tekken ppl in ur avatar or?

unless ur trying 2 be funny.....and failing.
 10 years ago '06        #124
sj808 
space
space
space
$362 | Props total: 232 232
the bible has too much plot holes, which are human mistakes.... the story of Kain and Able is one example.
 10 years ago '06        #125
sj808 
space
space
space
$362 | Props total: 232 232
 Christos© said:
The unbelievers arguments in this thread have been weak, no wonder i be smashing all these atheist in Christian discussions.
Oh I love your Christian-like attitude. You're being such a role-model and a good example to sought after.

10 years ago '07        #126
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 sj808 said:
Oh I love your Christian-like attitude. You're being such a role-model and a good example to sought after.

It's not his fault. It's either try to force religion down someone's throat or serve an eternity in Hell.
 04-13-2008, 08:16 AM         #127
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
people get pissed that other people are religious
Why wouldn't they?
 04-13-2008, 09:48 AM         #128
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Where is all the magic that happend back in the bible days?It must have been real easy to believe with people walking on water and oceans being split in half.How come nothing like that happens now?IF the bible were taken for what it is....a book with intresting stories about morals then that would be fine....but it shouldnt be considered a history book.....do any other history books have talking animals and people rising from the dead?

You say that like voodoo and witchcraft doesn't exist.

Top Ramen said:
But still, why the Bible? Why not your history book? Did you or anyone you know physically see the Revolutionary War, or was it just eyewitness accounts written down and recorded much like the stories of Jesus were. Are you mad that your history books teach facts that have not been seen or heard by anyone living today? Maybe it's just the idea of religion that makes people so uneasy and quick to criticize.

You make a good point about the eyewitnesses thing, like how do I know that the Romans, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons etc invaded England without eye witness accounts.

But the thing is with the people who discredit the bible it is because they can't believe something they can't see, the spiritual world is unknown to them, it is impossible for them to see or believe in anything that cannot be touched.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 04-13-2008 at 09:57 AM..
 04-13-2008, 11:02 AM         #129
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
You say that like voodoo and witchcraft doesn't exist.

You make a good point about the eyewitnesses thing, like how do I know that the Romans, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons etc invaded England without eye witness accounts.

But the thing is with the people who discredit the bible it is because they can't believe something they can't see, the spiritual world is unknown to them, it is impossible for them to see or believe in anything that cannot be touched.
theyre are eye witness accounts

and the huge amount of archaeological evidence (e.g. london itself)
 04-13-2008, 12:18 PM         #130
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Why wouldn't they?
i guess im a fool to think that its not offensive to anyone that i read and follow the bible.

if it helps me and isnt harming you than whats the fu*kin problem?

you seem to be a pretty bitter person
 10 years ago '07        #131
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 P DRILLA said:
no wonder this is a country of dumbasses
I'm a Christian but .
 04-13-2008, 02:05 PM         #132
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
no1 knows who you are

and isnt that some tekken ppl in ur avatar or?

unless ur trying 2 be funny.....and failing.
Everyone knows who i am

That's street f!ghter you tard. You don't see me naming myself Ryu or M.Bison. Keep using your zeitgeist arguments and don't quote me.

sj808 said:

Follow Christ n*gga, not me. I'm glad you looked up to me tho. :rolleyes:
 04-13-2008, 02:32 PM         #133
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Just1Spark said:
lol if u believe Adam didn't know EVe had brea$ts till she bit an apple you're an idiot. I doubt the 'being' that created everything would go through all of this fairytale bullsh*t most Christians believe.
You're reading the atheist version of the bible or something? No where does it say that you illiterate ape man. At least attack the myth correctly or not at all.

Even if true, Adam wouldn't have known Eve had brea$t until HE ate the fruit not eve like you said moron. Reading is fundamental kids.

persuazion said:
LOL at what you reppin....

Lol @ the gay spelling of your screen name. You would never persua me to be gay but that's your persuazion and i respect that. Actually I don't. f*g**t!

I don't talk to homo's so let's try not to quote me anymore.
 04-13-2008, 03:23 PM         #134
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
theyre are eye witness accounts

and the huge amount of archaeological evidence (e.g. london itself)

London = FRANCE

10 years ago '04        #135
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
What was Cains wife's name? Such a simple question about the bible. If somebody tells me this then Ill give yall a lil credit for believing in the bible. If you cant tell me her name that means that either he fu*ked his sister or God magicly made another human being out of thin air but the bible just skipped over that part....I dont understand why there are so many names in the bible but they would leave this very important one out....unless they knew it was complete bullsh*t and couldnt figure out a way to get the human population started and just threw" and he lay with his wife" in there....thats some ol' bullsh*t and anybody that falls for this sh*t is delusional....
 10 years ago '04        #136
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 RicFlair said:
i guess im a fool to think that its not offensive to anyone that i read and follow the bible.

if it helps me and isnt harming you than whats the fu*kin problem?

you seem to be a pretty bitter person
it does harm us....it has been harming our world since it was created and people have been judging other people and k!lling others that dont believe the same thing as them....it fu*ks up your mind and the way you see the world if you believe an imaginary character is watching over you....listens to your prayers and controls every aspect of the universe...... HOw you could be a normal rational person with this thought process???
 10 years ago '06        #137
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 persuazion said:
What was Cains wife's name? Such a simple question about the bible. If somebody tells me this then Ill give yall a lil credit for believing in the bible. If you cant tell me her name that means that either he fu*ked his sister or God magicly made another human being out of thin air but the bible just skipped over that part....I dont understand why there are so many names in the bible but they would leave this very important one out....unless they knew it was complete bullsh*t and couldnt figure out a way to get the human population started and just threw" and he lay with his wife" in there....thats some ol' bullsh*t and anybody that falls for this sh*t is delusional....
Just because you dont believe in God thats your problem dont get mad at us who do
 10 years ago '04        #138
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 anynameado said:
Just because you dont believe in God thats your problem dont get mad at us who do
I dont get mad....I asked one simple question.....what was Cain's wife's name? You know the som of Adam and Eve...the one that murdered his brother....one of the most known and talked about characters in the bible.....whats his wife's name??His sons name is Enoch....a million other names are in there...really small insignificant people have names....tell me her name and Ill say I believe in the bible......its a really good,understandable question a non believer would have...Im not mad, I just want to know how much of the religion that you base your whole life on you know....

Last edited by persuazion; 04-13-2008 at 04:51 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #139
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
You know something " curb your god" God made you the way you are. I dont why he made you that way but he did
 10 years ago '04        #140
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 anynameado said:
You know something " curb your god" God made you the way you are. I dont why he made you that way but he did
I feel fine.... We are having a debate here right?Im not mad at you,Im just trying to understand your reasoning on believing in what you do and Im sharing why I question it.... Curb your God= it's directed at religous zealots who try to convert people or claim that everything they do is God's will and it's telling them to stop.

Last edited by persuazion; 04-13-2008 at 04:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
69 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy