Apr 9 - The Bible is America's favorite book

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #101
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
 AlexG1989 said:
fu*k this thread.....bible = fictional fu*kin book, religions = ALL BULLsh*t
Oh dont you say that you angry atheist, you're going stright to hell. Just remeber god loves you though
 04-12-2008, 03:10 AM         #102
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneytime said:
Whom are the others that I am quoting? Man is flawed, God is perfect. This understanding is why I quote the scriptures in my explanations because they are the Word of God. I've stated this relationship of authentic vs. counterfeit to varying degrees already I believe. I thought this would shed some light and begin the thinking process to go back and think how does this relate to history? There is nothing new under the sun. Cain was born before Abel, there were two Enochs, one born in the Cananite line and the other the Sethic. I am sorry if you do not see the correlation yet. That just validates the point made by messiah, "ye must be born again". To the best of my ability I can break things down in a somewhat "conceptual secular fashion". Only problem is the truth is deeper than that and you must see with spiritual eyes. Do not confuse religous with spiritual. There is a profound difference, but like with most things in a carnal frame of thinking it will be hard to comprehend.
:banghead: but u dont KNOW theyre the word of god, and i dont believe they are the word of god, so u cant use them as if theyre fact, they cant be used in factual debate.

but nobody else was talking about "the fake and the counterfeit" u just keep bringing it up because u cant address the initial point -is the jesus story just a replication of an older myth?

u keep saying the same, non topical crap[, "ye must be born again" were not discussing that u tit, just read and answer the above question
 04-12-2008, 09:53 AM         #103
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The unbelievers arguments in this thread have been weak, no wonder i be smashing all these atheist in Christian discussions.
 10 years ago '04        #104
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 Christos© said:
The unbelievers arguments in this thread have been weak, no wonder i be smashing all these atheist in Christian discussions.
I haven't seen you smash sh*t in the threads I've read of yours...
 10 years ago '08        #105
huntsvegas 
space
space
$148 | Props total: 87 87
i love the bible, where i was tryin' to get from under the influence it took me 5 weeks of separation and reading ellen g white and the bible proverbs mainly and i gave up a 10 year habit
 04-12-2008, 05:14 PM         #106
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
I haven't seen you smash sh*t in the threads I've read of yours...
I don't even see you in threads, sh*t i don't even know who you are, that fact alone speaks volumes. Wanna be video game character.
 10 years ago '04        #107
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 Christos© said:
I don't even see you in threads, sh*t i don't even know who you are, that fact alone speaks volumes. Wanna be video game character.
Open your eyes then

Wannabe game character? lol Ok :sleepy:
 10 years ago '05        #108
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
it's ironic that the bible and To k!ll A Mockingbird appear in the same list.
 10 years ago '04        #109
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 597 597
 eeee87 said:

Christian peoples head's are gonna explode after watching that.
:hang:
 10 years ago '07        #110
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
WHat's the difference between religion and some guy in some asylum because he tells people he's seen Elvis?

They both do no harm in believing in their 'imaginary friends' or telling people about their 'imaginary friend' buy yet the dude who believes in Elvis gets labeled as a lunatic.

And oh yeah a few of them molest little boys.
 10 years ago '04        #111
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Christos© said:
LOL at what you reppin....
 10 years ago '07        #112
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 Christos© said:
lol if u believe Adam didn't know EVe had brea$ts till she bit an apple you're an idiot. I doubt the 'being' that created everything would go through all of this fairytale bullsh*t most Christians believe.
 10 years ago '07        #113
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
well we will all know when that day comes for us to die....so yall betta be damn sure in wat yall believe
 10 years ago '04        #114
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 enetblazin4eva said:
Christian peoples head's are gonna explode after watching that.
:hang:
That dude shut them down.....and its funny how all their comments are arguments like "the bible says this and the bible says that" and "you dont have the spirit of god in you thats why the bible makes no sense" their pretty much proving his point about dilisuion...

Last edited by persuazion; 04-12-2008 at 08:34 PM..
 04-12-2008, 10:12 PM         #115
JAVI. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
bad news for america then.....

oh yeh; terrible news:eek:

a book that teaches you how to lead a righteous fulfilling life.

if anything america needs the book; ignorant a.ss

Last edited by JAVI.; 04-12-2008 at 10:20 PM..
 04-12-2008, 10:14 PM         #116
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-12-2008, 10:22 PM         #117
JAVI. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
That dude shut them down.....and its funny how all their comments are arguments like "the bible says this and the bible says that" and "you dont have the spirit of god in you thats why the bible makes no sense" their pretty much proving his point about dilisuion...
i don't see how he shut anyone down.

he asked everything an ignorant atheist would ask..

"why do we suffer?"
"why don't i have my arm back"

The bible says not to test god.. and to just keep our faith bad things may happen to you to test your faith and bring your closer to god..
there are pastors at my church who lost most of there family and have a stronger faith becuase of it
 04-12-2008, 10:23 PM         #118
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people get pissed that other people are religious
 10 years ago '04        #119
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 JAVI. said:
i don't see how he shut anyone down.

he asked everything an ignorant atheist would ask..

"why do we suffer?"
"why don't i have my arm back"

The bible says not to test god.. and to just keep our faith bad things may happen to you to test your faith and bring your closer to god..
there are pastors at my church who lost most of there family and have a stronger faith becuase of it
of course they dont want you to test them they want you to live by the laws they made up .......and if not...you BURN IN HELL FOREEEEEEEVER!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #120
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 JAVI. said:
oh yeh; terrible news:eek:

a book that teaches you how to lead a righteous fulfilling life.

if anything america needs the book; ignorant a.ss
I dont need a fairytale book to tell me how to be a good person and lead a fulfilling life...I have a good job,happily married and have very good morals.America has went by this book for a long time and look where its at....its time for change.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago