Apr 9 - The Bible is America's favorite book

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,248 | Props total: 3835 3835
If you go to Heaven, do you go as as the same form as when you died? Or do you get to choose.

What I mean by that is, if there is a heaven, I dont wanna spend it lookin' all old if I die of old age.

I'd rather get k!lled now, and go to heaven lookin' how I am.
This Quote Is Just HILARIOUS!!! LMAO!!!
 10 years ago '04        #62
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 persuazion said:
where is the proof?..if there was proof and evidence then there would be no debate.Did a mythical being come down and tell people to write books about the revolutionary war? The face of Jesus is not even dipected right...science shows he would have looked nothing like the long slender face everybody worships......and do you know how easy it would have been to fool people back in those days?? There are many tales that started off as urban legends and are now known as facts.Where is all the magic that happend back in the bible days?It must have been real easy to believe with people walking on water and oceans being split in half.How come nothing like that happens now?IF the bible were taken for what it is....a book with intresting stories about morals then that would be fine....but it shouldnt be considered a history book.....do any other history books have talking animals and people rising from the dead?
You bring up good points and even people who do believe in Jesus and the Bible ask the same questions. There is indeed evidence supporting that Jesus was real, but for me to show it to you would do nothing but take me out of what I am arguing.

Like i said earlier and i knew it was going to happen, this debate about the existence and life of Jesus is not relevant to the real topic of the bible being the most popular book. I've made my self clear in my previous post to argue that topic alone.

Last edited by Top Ramen; 04-10-2008 at 07:39 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #63
Top Ramen 
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
You just posted a bunch of garbage and you tell me you don't see what's funny about it? You're sure his stories were not made up? Go find one shred of real evidence to support that they're not, as you wrote there's scientific and historical evidence to support the life of Jesus There's absolutely no proof of Jesus and his so called miracles.
Garbage, I think not. If you show me you had any shred of intelligence I would in turn go the extra mile and find you proof that Jesus did exist. But that's not what I'm trying to do and not what I'm going to do.

However, if you feel so strongly about the topic to go as far as insulting me on a message board for no relevant reason than why don't you find me a shred of evidence to prove that Jesus did NOT exist.

If your not mature enough to talk about the topic than I'm no longer interested in what you have to say.
 10 years ago '04        #64
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 Top Ramen said:
Garbage, I think not. If you show me you had any shred of intelligence I would in turn go the extra mile and find you proof that Jesus did exist. But that's not what I'm trying to do and not what I'm going to do.

However, if you feel so strongly about the topic to go as far as insulting me on a message board for no relevant reason than why don't you find me a shred of evidence to prove that Jesus did NOT exist.

If your not mature enough to talk about the topic than I'm no longer interested in what you have to say.
You're questioning my intelligence when you don't know the difference between your and you're? lolol

When the fu*k did I insult you? I wrote it's garbage what you wrote about scientific and historical proof, which it is. I fail to see where I'm insulting you

Why the fu*k should I have to prove anything to you? You believe it, the burden of proof is on you. I believe in truths not something that was written in a book that doesn't have any evidence to support it.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-10-2008 at 07:53 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #65
Top Ramen 
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
You questioning my intelligence when you don't know the difference between your and you're? lolol

When the fu*k did insult you? I wrote it's garbage what you wrote about scientific and historical proof, which it is. I fail to see where I'm insulting you

Why the fu*k should I have to prove anything to you? You believe it, the burden of proof is on you.

I believe in truths not something that was written in a book that doesn't have any proof to support it
Ok that's fine.

I'm glad you took the time to examine my near perfect grammar. Try working on yours.
 10 years ago '04        #66
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 Top Ramen said:
Ok that's fine.

I'm glad you took the time to examine my near perfect grammar. Try working on yours.
Try working on mine? Your grammar is far from perfect Sir
You're full of sh*t, you try to insult me and claim I insulted you? lolol You need to go back to school.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-10-2008 at 07:53 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #67
Top Ramen 
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Try working on mine? You're full of sh*t, you try to insult me then claim I sulted you? lolol You need to go back to school
Ok, I'm done.
 10 years ago '04        #68
Top Ramen 
space
space

Are you editing your post to try and impress me with your great spelling? Don't waste your time please.
 10 years ago '04        #69
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 Top Ramen said:

Are you editing your post to try and impress me with your great spelling? Don't waste your time please.
What the fu*k are you babbling about? I give less than a sh*t what you think. I think you must refreshing this page because you posting before I even get to go over my posts.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-10-2008 at 07:57 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #70
Top Ramen 
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
What the fu*k are you babbling about? I give less than a sh*t what you think. I think you must refreshing this page because you posting before I even get to go over my posts.

Please just stop it. I can't take it anymore. I'm done, seriously.
 10 years ago '05        #71
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Top Ramen said:
Ok, I'm done.
AND he edited it afterward
 10 years ago '04        #72
Top Ramen 
space
space
 R4P said:
LMAOOOOO
 10 years ago '04        #73
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 R4P said:
No, soon as I posted the dude replies like two seconds later before I looked at it lol

Not that I care either way, he took shots at me and claims I insulted him, so he's the jackass here, not me
 10 years ago '04        #74
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Yeah, that's right you got nothing else to add because you're full of sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #75
Top Ramen 
space
space
Ok fine you win.
 10 years ago '05        #76
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
No, soon as I posted the dude replies like two seconds later before I looked at it lol

Not that I care either way, he took shots at me and claims I insulted him, so he's the jackass here, not me
u cared enough to correct him on his grammar tho....oh well, im not takin sides but u made yourself look like the jackass
 10 years ago '04        #77
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 R4P said:
u cared enough to correct him on his grammar tho....oh well, im not takin sides but u made yourself look like the jackass
Uh no sir, I wouldn't have even bought it up before he mentioned it. Try reading all the posts. He tried to be a smart a.ss asking about my intelligence after he posts something inaccurate, then wrote I insulted him, so he shot himself in the foot.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-10-2008 at 08:12 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #78
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Uh no sir, I wouldn't have even bought it up before he mentioned it. Try reading all the posts. He tried to be a smart a.ss asking about my intelligence after he posts something inaccurate, then wrote I insulted him, so he shot himself in the foot.
I'm not going on about this any longer...All I know is

1. YOU brought up grammar
2. YOU got sonned

Good day 'sir'.
 10 years ago '04        #79
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 R4P said:
I'm not going on about this any longer...All I know is

1. YOU brought up grammar
2. YOU got sonned

Good day 'sir'.
Yeah, that's because you didn't even bother to read all the posts

I got sonned by a dude telling me there's historical and scientific proof of Jesus's life? lol Ok if you say so.... :

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-10-2008 at 08:22 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #80
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2102 2102
 Top Ramen said:
You bring up good points and even people who do believe in Jesus and the Bible ask the same questions. There is indeed evidence supporting that Jesus was real, but for me to show it to you would do nothing but take me out of what I am arguing.

Like i said earlier and i knew it was going to happen, this debate about the existence and life of Jesus is not relevant to the real topic of the bible being the most popular book. I've made my self clear in my previous post to argue that topic alone.
Ok well we agree to disagree......you think its good that its the most popular book and I think it brainwashes people with false beliefs.....despite if Jesus was real or not did he really do all the things in the book?Are the segments about how God started the earth real? Was him mother really a virgin? I guess we will never know.....and when we do find out then we wont be able to come back and say "i told you so"...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now