most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2008, 02:12 PM         #221
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
You're posting lies again, did you just watch zeitgeist or something?

Yawns, I don't follow pagan holidays.

Pagan holidays.

They are not the least bit religious.
say what lies im posting or fu*k off, simply saying "your posting lies again" doesnt constitute a point numbnuts.

mithras has so many paralels with jesus, and this isnt from some mad site, its historical fact

and wernet u a muslim a few weeks back?if so ur just another of the religion trendys

erm, well u celebrate christmas im a.ssuming? in which case, yes ur celebratig the winter solstice in a sense.

and whats the difference between believing in pagan gods and believing in the single abrahamic god? in terms of what we know? its just that christianity rose in power through rome, simple.
 10 years ago '07        #222
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
yes the gospel of thomas for example, where jesus is shown in a more human light, and has more sayings from him without a simple narrative on his life.

this is common knowledge, not some conspiracy. again i know your religion better than yourself kid.

where did i say the bible stated an date of jesus' birth? i simply stated it as another christian inconsistency.

yes, keep typing >:Lol:'s if it makes u feel as if u have succeeded in this argument.
you should be ashamed of your activeness level
get out
find a job
do something constructive with your life
 04-17-2008, 02:33 PM         #223
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said:
you should be ashamed of your activeness level
get out
find a job
do something constructive with your life
ive been out 2day

ive been working 2day

i built a raft and painted a lovely picture now fu*k off and do something with YOUR life, then you wont have 2 fill up ur life by "advising" others.
 10 years ago '07        #224
TheIncomparable 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
ive been out 2day

ive been working 2day

i built a raft and painted a lovely picture now fu*k off and do something with YOUR life, then you wont have 2 fill up ur life by "advising" others.
Seems like I have flustered you. Sorry
 04-17-2008, 02:43 PM         #225
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:Lol: says the 1 who took the time 2 look at my activeness level, to which i notice u arnet far behind.

point is, if i dont have a life, why do u need 2 lecture me about it 2 fill up urs?
 04-17-2008, 02:44 PM         #226
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
no, u dont know that, no1 does 4 certain yet, many believe (scientists and experienced carbon daters not nutcases) have said it could precede the canonical gospels.

where did i cite the reasoning of written after jesus ' death = fake...ah i didnt did i?

no i didnt, its fact that the early church changed, or rather defined jesus' birth as the 25th dec to bring in romans/romano-britons and britons.

this is fact.
How can carbon daters say it could come before the gospels. That doesn't make any sense. It's scholars not scientist that try to make Thomas an earlier work you're ignorant of this. You do realize that if we had a 1st century manuscript of thomas there would be no freakin debate about the date of it. There is just no freakin hard evidence.

There is no hard evidence that thomas is an earlier work they base earlier dates on thomas because it is

1.independent of the synoptic gospels

2. Independent of John's gospel

3. and because in thomas a saying parallel Paul's words in his letters to the Corinthians.

They try to move Thomas up because of those things, there is no hard evidence Thomas comes before the gospels all evidence points to it being a 2nd century document. Thomas doesn't give us anything new anyway except for some s3xist comments i believe.

What these left wing fanatics want is a Jesus with no eschatology, no demands upon our person, and no outrageous claims to be the Son of Living God. They start with the a.ssumption Jesus made no claims to be the son of God and Thomas contains no such clam so they're trying to push it into the 1st century to get it to compete with the gospels. What they want is a human Jesus who spit catch phrases like a 3rd rate cheech and chong which is all Thomas is.

About the birth of Jesus you said Paul changed it to December 25th, well in the Bible Paul never mentions a date so you're wrong. Now you're trying to change it and say the early church did it. Nice switch.

Last edited by Christos©; 04-17-2008 at 02:46 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #227
TheIncomparable 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
:Lol: says the 1 who took the time 2 look at my activeness level, to which i notice u arnet far behind.

point is, if i dont have a life, why do u need 2 lecture me about it 2 fill up urs?
somebody is madddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
 04-17-2008, 03:06 PM         #228
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
say what lies im posting or fu*k off, simply saying "your posting lies again" doesnt constitute a point numbnuts.

mithras has so many paralels with jesus, and this isnt from some mad site, its historical fact

and wernet u a muslim a few weeks back?if so ur just another of the religion trendys

erm, well u celebrate christmas im a.ssuming? in which case, yes ur celebratig the winter solstice in a sense.

and whats the difference between believing in pagan gods and believing in the single abrahamic god? in terms of what we know? its just that christianity rose in power through rome, simple.

I don't celebrate anything, only thing I would ever celebrate is my children's birthdays.

Actually how about you state what you meant when you said about Mithras and Ra The Sun God or whatever you said and how it relates to Jesus.

Spit it out please. :rolleyes:

When you do that then you will get a better reply.

If you are on about what i'm thinking you are, then you are bigger fool than I thought.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 04-17-2008 at 03:08 PM..
 04-17-2008, 03:08 PM         #229
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos© said:
How can carbon daters say it could come before the gospels. That doesn't make any sense. It's scholars not scientist that try to make Thomas an earlier work you're ignorant of this. You do realize that if we had a 1st century manuscript of thomas there would be no freakin debate about the date of it. There is just no freakin hard evidence.

There is no hard evidence that thomas is an earlier work they base earlier dates on thomas because it is

1.independent of the synoptic gospels

2. Independent of John's gospel

3. and because in thomas a saying parallel Paul's words in his letters to the Corinthians.

They try to move Thomas up because of those things, there is no hard evidence Thomas comes before the gospels all evidence points to it being a 2nd century document. Thomas doesn't give us anything new anyway except for some s3xist comments i believe.

What these left wing fanatics want is a Jesus with no eschatology, no demands upon our person, and no outrageous claims to be the Son of Living God. They start with the a.ssumption Jesus made no claims to be the son of God and Thomas contains no such clam so they're trying to push it into the 1st century to get it to compete with the gospels. What they want is a human Jesus who spit catch phrases like a 3rd rate cheech and chong which is all Thomas is.

About the birth of Jesus you said Paul changed it to December 25th, well in the Bible Paul never mentions a date so you're wrong. Now you're trying to change it and say the early church did it. Nice switch.
they are suggesting it, as are theologians.

"no hard evidence" and your agreeing with some1 who says there are no lies in the bible

they havent found the ark of the covenant yet u believe the 10 commandments we know 2day are the same as the original.

whose the "left wing" fanatics? people who dont agree with your view of your religion, they are fanatics yet u simply a.ssume there are no lies in the bible?

and no, most people just want 2 discover the truth, would u rather free thinkers and brilliant minds just shut up and accept god is real coz we sed zo?

and no, most who are christian simply say he lived on earth as man and returned 2 heaven as an angel, opposed 2 the view that he lived on earth as an angelic being.

omGOD who founded the early church....

and paul changed, or created along with roman cohorts 2 coincide with many "pagan" religions which dominated europe at the time, the most vibrant and the one with the most parallels with the modern story of christ is mithras, paul took the day of mithras' birth and placed it upon jesus.

again, im fine with ppl believing in god, id say im an atheist with doubts, but u idiots dont argue with facts, u say that nothing in the bible is a lie without ANY fu*kING proof whatsoever.

This enabled Emperor Constantine to merge the cult of Mithra with that of Christianity that was developing much. He declared himself a Christian but at the same time maintained his ties to the Mithra cult. He retained the title "Pontifus Maximus" the high priest. On his coins were inscribed: "Sol Invicto comiti" which means, commited to the invincible sun. This new blend of the two faiths, he officially proclaimed as Christianity. Christianity spread all over the Roman empire and Eastern Europe by massive persecution and brought and end to a variety of religions that flourished there. [...]
 04-17-2008, 03:16 PM         #230
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
I don't celebrate anything, only thing I would ever celebrate is my children's birthdays.

Actually how about you state what you meant when you said about Mithras and Ra The Sun God or whatever you said and how it relates to Jesus.

Spit it out please. :rolleyes:

When you do that then you will get a better reply.

If you are on about what i'm thinking you are, then you are bigger fool than I thought.
"i dont celebrate anything" then what the fu*k do u have in your life? what about when your team wins? do u sigh?

okie dokie fidly pokie:

ra, the sun or son of god, who later became horus:

Horus was born of a virgin
His mother was a woman called Meri
His father was called Jo-Sep
His father was of royal descent
His birth was heralded by a star
His birth was witnessed by Shepherds
King Herut tried to have him k!lled
He was 30 when baptised
His baptiser went on to be behe@ded
He was followed by 12 disciples
He walked on water and healed the sick
He gave a 'sermon on the mount'
He was crucified
...between 2 thieves
He was buried in a tomb
He was ressurected after 3 days
In the future, he was said to reign for 1000 years
*waits 4 na thats stupid ur an idiot* blah blah its all reinvention

and catholicism = mithraism
 04-17-2008, 03:17 PM         #231
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
early Church father Tertullian wrote in the early third century:

"The devil, whose business it is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstances of the Divine Sacraments in the Mysteries of Mithras. He himself baptizes some, that is to say, his believers and followers; he promises forgiveness of sins from the Sacred Fount and thereby initiates them into the religion of Mithras; … he brings in the symbol of the Resurrection, and wins the crown with the sword.”
 04-17-2008, 03:18 PM         #232
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why i hate debating with religious ppl, u feel attacked and are able 2 brush any fact off with some religious rubbish.
 04-17-2008, 03:25 PM         #233
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 9 - The Bible is... 04-17-2008 08:48 PM TheIncomparable your gay
whyd u prop me? :confused

im not a fu*king child minder, get ur mum 2 give u some attention.
 04-17-2008, 03:52 PM         #234
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
"i dont celebrate anything" then what the fu*k do u have in your life? what about when your team wins? do u sigh?

okie dokie fidly pokie:

ra, the sun or son of god, who later became horus:

*waits 4 na thats stupid ur an idiot* blah blah its all reinvention

and catholicism = mithraism

When Spurs win I am happy but, i'm not like you Liverpool guys oh we won the blah blah in 1987

Claim #1-Horus and Jesus are born from a virgin.

Horus’s mother is Isis. Isis was married to Osiris. We do not know for what length of time, but presumably the marriage was consummated. Whether it was or wasn’t doesn’t matter though. After Osiris is k!lled, Isis puts him back together again (he was hacked into 14 pieces) except for his p*nis which was tossed in a river or a lake. Iris fashions a substitute p*nis for him, humps him and here comes Horus. There is nothing virginal about that.

Claim #2-Both Horus and Jesus were born to a Mary and Joseph. (Seb)

As noted Isis is Horus’s mother’s name not Mary. In addition, Seb is not Horus’s father, Osiris is. Seb is Osiris’s father. Further, Seb is a distinct name from Joseph. Putting them side by side does not make them synonyms, and that appears to be what was done here.

Claim #3-Both were born of royal descent.

This is accurate.

Claim #4-Both births were announced by angels and witnessed by shepherds.

I can find nothing that mentions that the birth of Horus was announced by an angel or witnessed by shepherds. I have found that Horus was born in a swamp, which is a pretty unlikely place for shepherds. In addition Acharya mentions that Horus was born in a cave. Massey makes no mention of this, although he does represent that Mithra was born in a cave.

Claim #5-Both were heralded by stars and angels.

There is no star that heralded Horus’s birth nor is there any angel announcing it. Archarya in a footnote in The Origins of Christianity indicates that that there are three stars named the three kings in Orion and then relates this to the birth of Jesus. When we look to the stories regarding Horus, we find no star or angel announcing his birth. To the extent that Acharya S relies upon Massey and Massey relies upon what is depicted in the panels at Luxor see (from an atheist) further regarding virgin birth and pronouncement by angels [link to

Claim #6-Both had later visitors (Horus-3 deities and Jesus-3 wisemen.)

There is no indication that there ever were 3 wisemen. The bible never mentions the number of wisemen, nor is there any document that reflects 3 deities at the birth of Horus. See the website referenced in Claim #5.

Claim #7-Both had murder plots against them.

There is mention that Seth did want to k!ll Horus, and Herod wanted to k!ll Jesus. so this is accurate.

Claim#8-Both came of age at 12, were baptized and their baptizers were executed.

There is no indication that Horus was preaching in a temple when he was 12. In fact, Massey indicates that Hours the child was depicted as a “weakling.” That doesn’t jive with story of Jesus preaching in the temple. Again this appears to have been a confabulation from Acharya and repeated by others.

Horus was never baptized in any of the Horus stories. In addition, Acharya mentions that John the Baptist is actually Anup the Baptizer. This individual is never mentioned anywhere in any Horus account. There is not even a footnote in Archaya’s on-line work The Origins of Christianity to support this. There is nothing.

Claim #9-Both had 12 disciples.

According to the Horus accounts, Horus had four semi-gods that were followers. There is some indication of 16 human followers and an unknown number of blacksmiths that went into battle with him. Horus did not have 12 disciples. Jesus reportedly did. Acharya failed to give a footnote to support this.

Massey points to a mural in the Book of Hades in which there are twelve reapers. Horus is not present in this scene. For Massey to make this connection he goes to a different scene within the same mural. In this scene there is a picture of a god whose name is the Master of Joy. Horus is never depicted although in other murals the artists do depict Horus. Had the artists ascribed 12 reapers in any relation to Horus all they had to do was put Horus at the scene. They did not.

Claim #10-Both walked on water.

Horus didn’t, or at least there is no record that I can find that he did. Massey does not maintain that Hours did. Massey uses wild conjecture to connect the story of fish man, Oannes, not Horus, to Jesus. Oannes came out of the sea during the day, and went back into the sea at night. Massey makes the two analogous because by his calculations, Jesus walked on water during the day.

As to Acharya, she as usual provides nothing to substantiate this.

Claim #11-Both performed miracles.

This is true although the miracles were different in scope and nature.

Claim #12 Both exorcised demons and raised Lazarus.

The actual claim is that Horus raised Osiris from the dead and that the name Osiris morphed to Lazarus. It doesn’t matter because Horus did not bring Osiris back to life. There is no mention of this in any document regarding the story. Horus did avenge Osiris’s death, but that did not raise Osiris from the dead.

Claim #13-Both held a Sermon on the Mount; both were transfigured on a mountain, died by crucifixion along with two thieves and were buried in tombs where they paid a quick visit to Hell and then rose from the dead after 3 days time, both resurrections were witness by women, and both will supposedly reign for 1,000 years in the Millennium.
 04-17-2008, 03:54 PM         #235
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
they are suggesting it, as are theologians.

"no hard evidence" and your agreeing with some1 who says there are no lies in the bible

they havent found the ark of the covenant yet u believe the 10 commandments we know 2day are the same as the original.

whose the "left wing" fanatics? people who dont agree with your view of your religion, they are fanatics yet u simply a.ssume there are no lies in the bible?

and no, most people just want 2 discover the truth, would u rather free thinkers and brilliant minds just shut up and accept god is real coz we sed zo?

and no, most who are christian simply say he lived on earth as man and returned 2 heaven as an angel, opposed 2 the view that he lived on earth as an angelic being.

omGOD who founded the early church....

and paul changed, or created along with roman cohorts 2 coincide with many "pagan" religions which dominated europe at the time, the most vibrant and the one with the most parallels with the modern story of christ is mithras, paul took the day of mithras' birth and placed it upon jesus.

again, im fine with ppl believing in god, id say im an atheist with doubts, but u idiots dont argue with facts, u say that nothing in the bible is a lie without ANY fu*kING proof whatsoever.
Couldn't argue about the gospel of thomas so you went ranting about something the topic wasn't about. Lol @ carbon dater say the gospel of thomas could be earlier, i tried not to focus on that but this alone shows you're ignorant.

Lol @ these zeitgeist arguments, you do realize this is bogus right? Kersey Graves in the 19th century wrote a book called the world's 16 crucified saviors and he goes on to say the same thing you and zeitgeist say. You haven't done one bit of research you got blind faith and accepted whatever you heard without questioning it. You don't question it because you got a biased against Christianity. I won't even make you feel stupid i'll let your fellow atheist who at least to some extent question things, make you feel stupid.

Click on this atheist website and you will read this,

[S]Note:the scholarship of Kersey Graves has been questioned by numerous theists and nontheists alike; the inclusion of his The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors in the Secular Web's Historical Library does not constitute endorsement by Internet Infidels, Inc. This document was included for historical purposes; readers should be extremely cautious in trusting anything in this book.[/S]

That's coming from atheist, now click for a critique of Kersey Graves book by an atheist one of your fellow brethren. Even atheist know saying Christianity copied off other religions is bogus.

Once you get that embarrassing feeling come over you then go out and do research and you'll see some of these religions added these parallels to their religion after Christianity. They copied off of Christianity not the other way around. All the zeitgeist sh*t is is sources they got from people who stole their material from Kersey Graves who's work is completely BS and is not historical at all.

It's funny that you say "this is why i hate debating with religious ppl, u feel attacked and are able 2 brush any fact off with some religious rubbish." You're telling lies not facts you believed at face value so you got the faith not me. The reason you didn't question zeitgeist is because you want it to be true, your faith just took over.

This fact just sh*tted on your theory about Paul, sorry to break it to you but get some new material.
 04-17-2008, 03:58 PM         #236
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously, I would post the stuff on the parallels between the Mithras and Jesus but *yawns* it's boring and a lie.
 10 years ago '07        #237
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
America loves fairty tales so this no shock. You also have to think about how many americans have been raised(forced onto as children) with that bullsh*t.
 04-17-2008, 04:13 PM         #238
Christos© 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Seriously, I would post the stuff on the parallels between the Mithras and Jesus but *yawns* it's boring and a lie.
All the guy is doing is parroting what he heard on zeitgeist without doing research.

I can think of a few things about mithras though. He was born out of a rock not a virgin. When he was born out of the rock it left a cave behind. Yeah that sounds a lot like Jesus birth.

As you can see jat didn't give any sources, he made a list to where we can't check this out for ourselves using historical principle to see if it is true or not. It's easy to make a list....

1. Batman was born when his mother had s3x with Dracula who is half bat/half man.

2. He realized his true identity at the age of 30 and became a crime f!ghter ever since.

3. He has 12 helpers

4. His #1 helper Robin denied him 3 times.

5. Batman was crucified and later rose form the dead.

All he did was make a list the reason he cannot give us any historical sources is because all of this stuff was made up. At least I got John 3:16 where is Horus 3:16?
:rolleyes:
 04-17-2008, 04:15 PM         #239
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #240
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Exodus X13 said:
You're posting lies again, did you just watch zeitgeist or something?

Yawns, I don't follow pagan holidays.

Pagan holidays.

They are not the least bit religious.
somebody needs to let the religious people know that...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy