The Official PS3 GTAIV Info/Discussion Thread: Get It Poppin!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #501
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 3340 3340
thanks for the tip about the atm

Last edited by Jae_Hood_354; 05-12-2008 at 02:53 PM..
 05-12-2008, 01:54 PM         #502
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k carmen, i dumped dat bi*ch for being conceited.

Last edited by Young Bastard; 05-12-2008 at 02:54 PM..
 05-12-2008, 02:40 PM         #503
FoShizzle1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is online on the ps3 version as fun as the xbox 360 version cuz im thinkin about skippin age of conan and savin up for a ps3 but i dont know there like 400 bucks on gamestop's webpage
 05-12-2008, 02:45 PM         #504
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhhhhh.....

maybe play the game?
 05-12-2008, 03:04 PM         #505
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one thing i noticed is, while playing tdm and you k!lled someone in the car there money would drop on the street and you could also run up to the car and pull there dead body out and extra money would fall. since the patch that has no longer worked.
 05-12-2008, 04:28 PM         #506
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLAYERIZM said:
dude i fucc'n hate carmen, this chick is always talkin sh*t lol she as.lut tho

i'm at 40% trying to do that Pereords Pride or what ever it's called sh*ts pissing me off, i always make it right to the end and something retarded happens & i gotta start all over. sh!t could you imagine COD4 not having checkpoints
Ya man, thats one thing they have to fix for GTAs put fu*king check points:finger:
 05-12-2008, 04:30 PM         #507
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
missions? ive got over 600k right now..

PS- if you blow up a armored truck sh*t tons of cash comes out, i suggest jacking one and taking it to a area where no one is before blowing up unless you want cops out the a.ss, and its hard to pick up all the money with cops shooting you in the face with shotguns
Nice tip, I didn't know that sh*t
 05-12-2008, 04:36 PM         #508
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo forgot to tell ya, lil brother was playing and he went online and when he got one of them random list of sites, we seen one spoofing teen pr0n or something like that and as soon he clicked on, A BIG "LCP WARNING: you been caught surfing teen pr0n site" SHOWED UP and it said they were coming to TW@ to arrest Nico, we didn't believe it but holy sh*t we heard the Sirens getting closer and closer and when he got off he had 4 fu*king stars with Armor Trucks ready to k!ll Nico , that was a shocking.
 10 years ago '04        #509
space
space
^^^ lmao why was yall looking up that sh*t anyway, n that gay florian mission was funny i thought i was gonna get to murk his gay a.ss but nico just bounced
 05-12-2008, 06:57 PM         #510
GR2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm fu*kin stuck on the Three Leaf Clover mission,
i walk out the Subway Station ready to get a 4-Door Car,
and these cops fu*kin shot me.
 10 years ago '05        #511
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
According to , the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto IV has been outselling the PS3 at nearly a 2-1 ratio, with 64% of sales going to Microsoft's platform, and 36% going to Sony's. Granted, this data comes from first week sales at GameStop, which will skew towards early-adopting hardcore gamers. Many had suggested that GTA was so strongly a.ssociated with the PlayStation brand that PS3 sales would boom from the release of the new GTA. Could this initial sales data suggest otherwise?

Peter Dille, senior VP of marketing at SCEA, thinks that this is a figure that Microsoft shouldn't deem as a victory. He says that any difference in sales is due to the difference of install bases. "There's a larger installed base right now on Xbox 360 than on PS3. So it's not surprising that there's going to be more selling on Xbox 360 than PS3. Having said that, we're really excited about the ratio. If I had an installed base advantage of 3-1, I wouldn't be crowing too much about a 60-40 sales advantage."

The coming weeks and months will start drawing in the more casual market to the game, a sector which the PS2 captured wholeheartedly in the last generation of consoles. "We think it's not as high as what GameStop's telling you, if you look at [the full picture on] the national level. They're outselling us, but not by that same margin, and it's because of their installed base lead. With an installed base lead that's close to 3-1, if you're bragging about a 60-40 software split, it's clear evidence that the PlayStation 3 consumer is overindexing on GTA IV, and the PlayStation brand loyalty that we've been talking about is bearing itself out in the marketplace as we speak."

10 years ago '04        #512
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
I been playing more of the multiplayer than the single mode....some of the missions I did so far were lil cupcake missions like taking Roman to the strip club and taking that chick bowling and breaking some windows....I was like wtf?!?!?!?!

I hope it gets a lil more exciting
 10 years ago '04        #513
space
space
florian stay cracking me up, he called me after a few missions n said cuz i was his savior price was giving me a car
 10 years ago '04        #514
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
If anyone want to play online, add my PSN and send me an invite

JNix08
 10 years ago '05        #515
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
so how much cash yall have in multiplayer?

I got 40,000 i just found out team deathmatch with hella players and 30 minute sessions get you monster cash, turf war and deathmatch are my other favs
 10 years ago '06        #516
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
I fu*ks with Cops n' Crooks online
"I'm the getaway driiiveerr"
 10 years ago '04        #517
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Turf war is wack.....I swear people act like its deathmatch and forget to take over turfs

all I really play is team deathmatch......havent really tried out like the other 12 online modes yet
 10 years ago '06        #518
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
i finally beat the game today but found out that theres two different endings depending on if u decide to get revenge or be a bi*ch and work for the guy to help out Roman. I went for the revenge and the ending was short as fu*k. I swear, it was probably less than 2 minutes long. Anyways, i played evil the 1st time around and k!lled everyone. I'll be nice the 2nd time through just to see what i've missed and to get that other ending.
Smh and people that cheated on this game, i mean i admit that this is the first gta game that i beat without cheating but thats cuz i had no reason to cheat. Like in san andreas for example, i used the jetpack cheat all the fu*kin time cuz i hated traveling those long a.ss distances all the time and used the weapon cheats too just cuz i hated traveling, but gta4 takes care of that and i can just take a taxi and skip right over to the weapon shop or anywhere in the game for that matter. I will cheat the 2nd time i play it again though.
 05-15-2008, 05:13 PM         #519
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Thanks for the heads up, HELP OUT ROMAN IT IS for me

btw I was kinda burned out from GTA, I have no played it for 5 days now

I felt like I was letting the game play me, I was having fun at first but then the buzz went away and I was actually not having fun while playing this. I couldn't keep up with the story since it is soo loose and not straight up, so I took a break. I almost cheated because a mission which was mostly annoying not hard, this GTA is not hard but I think the next gta NEEDS TO HAVE CHECK POINTS, soo many times I screamed that at the TV

Anyways The Addition level said "DETOX/RETOX", I had to stop after I read that .

Stats of the last time I played it

-40 hours of straight gameplay(mostly gameplay not fu*king around too much)

-42% done

I will try to do some good MP today on the Game Night, I ain't feeling it MP though but maybe with you guys it will be fun.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-15-2008 at 05:22 PM..
 05-15-2008, 05:24 PM         #520
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
^^^ lmao why was yall looking up that sh*t anyway, n that gay florian mission was funny i thought i was gonna get to murk his gay a.ss but nico just bounced
We clicked all links that showed up there, we didn't expect that sh*t to happen:wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago