The Official PS3 GTAIV Info/Discussion Thread: Get It Poppin!

most viewed right now
 125
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #281
|JOHN| 
space
avatar space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 153 153
any1 know if u can make clans online for gta4??
 10 years ago '04        #282
TrackMagic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
 m3st said:
when iw as at my ebgames earlier today, all the ps3 versions were sold out... but yet they still had 360 versions left.

from my own store they shipped wayyyy less versions of the ps3 like my store got 60 xbox360 versions but 24 ps3 versions.
 10 years ago '05        #283
m3st 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
yah i guess diff places had different sales ... i didnt expect it to be that way everywhere.
 04-30-2008, 04:43 AM         #284
DionDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is online ethernet broadband the same as broadband cuz my cod4 plays great with ethernet broadband but my gta broadband do not let me connect
 10 years ago '05        #285
§wiff 
space
avatar space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 5 5
This guys an idiot Rokstar said it themselves that it looked and played better on the triple...
 10 years ago '07        #286
|JOHN| 
space
avatar space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 153 153
jesus christ i've been playing all night i started at 11:30pm now its 7:45am and i'm still going strong :X
 10 years ago '05        #287
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 104 104
GTA Online has been having issues, its not you
 10 years ago '05        #288
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 104 104
 |JOHN| said:
jesus christ i've been playing all night i started at 11:30pm now its 7:45am and i'm still going strong :X




:applause:

:sleepy:
 10 years ago '05        #289
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 109 109
 Wawdy24 said:


Comparison pics ... they both look great.
They look the same to me, aside from some miniscule details, you still can't determine which is the superior version.
 10 years ago '05        #290
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Wawdy24 said:
Whats good man?

Nah, I still watch my collection of HD-DVDs ... not sour over the fact that HD-DVD is dead.

But funny you should stray offtopic when the point at hand is the lackluster performance of the PS3 version of GTA 4 ... Just playing. But it is noted that the x360 version runs at 720p and has 2x Anti Aliasing, as the PS3 version runs at 630p and no AA!

And what about the PS3 having freezing issues runing GTA 4?
to be real...you and anybody else arguing about this kinda sh*t just make youselves look stupid as fu*k

and besides that the freezing problem has happened with BOTH versions...so fu*k outta here with all this bullsh*t you guys cant help yourselves...instead of playing the game your on the internet talking sh*t about which one looks and runs better...its pathetic and then you'll be the first to deny fanboyism
 04-30-2008, 07:05 AM         #291
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cot damn, some of you are letting the game...play...you

I tried this sh*t off and on yesterday and it is kinda weak in terms of story early on but I hope it gets better, gameplay is whats can easily be described as a more REALISTIC ANIMATED "gta game", R* knows they can't stray away from the formula but making it move realistic and giving the graphics a more realistic "style" is the best thing to do.

The most random sh*t that happened was that I was in the street walking, I came up to some guy just chillin in front of a house, out no where a cutscene comes up and that guy is being kinda like a jerk but not really, he makes fun of Niko's voice and sh*t then Niko says dude is a jerk and the guy replies with
cheea A rich jerk and hands me a free 100 dollars . I am wondering if that was a celeb or something, I am still shocked as to how that happened or who that was.

Another Cool thing was what the AI did to my lil brother, he was running from two cops and then he hides in this ditch. Then we hear the AI saying "ok guys call for backup *backup shows up*, lets split up and look for this dirtbag" and these mothafu*kas were creeping around until this one cop said "here he is shooot!" and they murked lil brotha


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-30-2008 at 07:08 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #292
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 104 104
Free Mode is crack
 10 years ago '04        #293
ddotdukes5 
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 25 25
 DA DOPEMAN said:
The most random sh*t that happened was that I was in the street walking, I came up to some guy just chillin in front of a house, out no where a cutscene comes up and that guy is being kinda like a jerk but not really, he makes fun of Niko's voice and sh*t then Niko says dude is a jerk and the guy replies with
cheea A rich jerk and hands me a free 100 dollars . I am wondering if that was a celeb or something, I am still shocked as to how that happened or who that was.
The same thing happened to me. But I saw a blue icon of a person on my hud and thought it was a mission. Nope some coked out dude gave me a "Benjamin Muthafu*kin' franklin" as he said it.
 10 years ago '05        #294
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,474 | Props total: 2107 2107
 DA DOPEMAN said:
cot damn, some of you are letting the game...play...you

I tried this sh*t off and on yesterday and it is kinda weak in terms of story early on but I hope it gets better, gameplay is whats can easily be described as a more REALISTIC ANIMATED "gta game", R* knows they can't stray away from the formula but making it move realistic and giving the graphics a more realistic "style" is the best thing to do.

The most random sh*t that happened was that I was in the street walking, I came up to some guy just chillin in front of a house, out no where a cutscene comes up and that guy is being kinda like a jerk but not really, he makes fun of Niko's voice and sh*t then Niko says dude is a jerk and the guy replies with
cheea A rich jerk and hands me a free 100 dollars . I am wondering if that was a celeb or something, I am still shocked as to how that happened or who that was.

Another Cool thing was what the AI did to my lil brother, he was running from two cops and then he hides in this ditch. Then we hear the AI saying "ok guys call for backup *backup shows up*, lets split up and look for this dirtbag" and these mothafu*kas were creeping around until this one cop said "here he is shooot!" and they murked lil brotha
dope is going to part time on this game soon
 10 years ago '05        #295
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,954 | Props total: 12614 12614
 ddotdukes5 said:
The same thing happened to me. But I saw a blue icon of a person on my hud and thought it was a mission. Nope some coked out dude gave me a "Benjamin Muthafu*kin' franklin" as he said it.
damn I didn't see him... I got heckled by some bum though that told me to go back to my own country
 10 years ago '06        #296
authenic 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,452 | Props total: 2221 2221
Mayne I be chillin in the crib watchin tv like a muthafu*ka....watching the Katt Williams stand up, mens room and Im rich shows are funny. Then I picked up a prositute and got head from her sh*t was funny...This game is by far the best and as the story goes it start off slow but it picks up. Oh yea the internet cafe gets u more bi*ches lol
 10 years ago '06        #297
StillFree28 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$21,139 | Props total: 5958 5958
Damn...All I've been doing between missions is getting drunk with little Jacob and going to the Strip Club with Romain.
 04-30-2008, 09:55 AM         #298
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can get online now, yall gon be on later this afternoon/evenin?
 10 years ago '06        #299
authenic 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,452 | Props total: 2221 2221
ima be on now
 10 years ago '04        #300
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 DA DOPEMAN said:
cot damn, some of you are letting the game...play...you

I tried this sh*t off and on yesterday and it is kinda weak in terms of story early on but I hope it gets better, gameplay is whats can easily be described as a more REALISTIC ANIMATED "gta game", R* knows they can't stray away from the formula but making it move realistic and giving the graphics a more realistic "style" is the best thing to do.

The most random sh*t that happened was that I was in the street walking, I came up to some guy just chillin in front of a house, out no where a cutscene comes up and that guy is being kinda like a jerk but not really, he makes fun of Niko's voice and sh*t then Niko says dude is a jerk and the guy replies with
cheea A rich jerk and hands me a free 100 dollars . I am wondering if that was a celeb or something, I am still shocked as to how that happened or who that was.

Another Cool thing was what the AI did to my lil brother, he was running from two cops and then he hides in this ditch. Then we hear the AI saying "ok guys call for backup *backup shows up*, lets split up and look for this dirtbag" and these mothafu*kas were creeping around until this one cop said "here he is shooot!" and they murked lil brotha
yea that sh*t happened to me bro. I saw an icon on the map so i went over there. This n*gga said some sh*t, gave me a hundred, and just dipped . I said fu*k it and bought more clothes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy