The Official PS3 GTAIV Info/Discussion Thread: Get It Poppin!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #281
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
any1 know if u can make clans online for gta4??
 10 years ago '04        #282
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
 m3st said:
when iw as at my ebgames earlier today, all the ps3 versions were sold out... but yet they still had 360 versions left.

from my own store they shipped wayyyy less versions of the ps3 like my store got 60 xbox360 versions but 24 ps3 versions.
 10 years ago '05        #283
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
yah i guess diff places had different sales ... i didnt expect it to be that way everywhere.
 04-30-2008, 05:43 AM         #284
DionDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is online ethernet broadband the same as broadband cuz my cod4 plays great with ethernet broadband but my gta broadband do not let me connect
 10 years ago '05        #285
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
This guys an idiot Rokstar said it themselves that it looked and played better on the triple...
 10 years ago '07        #286
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
jesus christ i've been playing all night i started at 11:30pm now its 7:45am and i'm still going strong :X
 10 years ago '05        #287
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 102 102
GTA Online has been having issues, its not you
 10 years ago '05        #288
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 |JOHN| said:
jesus christ i've been playing all night i started at 11:30pm now its 7:45am and i'm still going strong :X

:applause:

:sleepy:
 10 years ago '05        #289
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 107 107
 Wawdy24 said:

Comparison pics ... they both look great.
They look the same to me, aside from some miniscule details, you still can't determine which is the superior version.
 10 years ago '05        #290
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Wawdy24 said:
Whats good man?

Nah, I still watch my collection of HD-DVDs ... not sour over the fact that HD-DVD is dead.

But funny you should stray offtopic when the point at hand is the lackluster performance of the PS3 version of GTA 4 ... Just playing. But it is noted that the x360 version runs at 720p and has 2x Anti Aliasing, as the PS3 version runs at 630p and no AA!

And what about the PS3 having freezing issues runing GTA 4?
to be real...you and anybody else arguing about this kinda sh*t just make youselves look stupid as fu*k

and besides that the freezing problem has happened with BOTH versions...so fu*k outta here with all this bullsh*t you guys cant help yourselves...instead of playing the game your on the internet talking sh*t about which one looks and runs better...its pathetic and then you'll be the first to deny fanboyism
 04-30-2008, 08:05 AM         #291
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cot damn, some of you are letting the game...play...you

I tried this sh*t off and on yesterday and it is kinda weak in terms of story early on but I hope it gets better, gameplay is whats can easily be described as a more REALISTIC ANIMATED "gta game", R* knows they can't stray away from the formula but making it move realistic and giving the graphics a more realistic "style" is the best thing to do.

The most random sh*t that happened was that I was in the street walking, I came up to some guy just chillin in front of a house, out no where a cutscene comes up and that guy is being kinda like a jerk but not really, he makes fun of Niko's voice and sh*t then Niko says dude is a jerk and the guy replies with
cheea A rich jerk and hands me a free 100 dollars . I am wondering if that was a celeb or something, I am still shocked as to how that happened or who that was.

Another Cool thing was what the AI did to my lil brother, he was running from two cops and then he hides in this ditch. Then we hear the AI saying "ok guys call for backup *backup shows up*, lets split up and look for this dirtbag" and these mothafu*kas were creeping around until this one cop said "here he is shooot!" and they murked lil brotha

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-30-2008 at 08:08 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #292
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Free Mode is crack
 10 years ago '04        #293
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
 DA DOPEMAN said:
The most random sh*t that happened was that I was in the street walking, I came up to some guy just chillin in front of a house, out no where a cutscene comes up and that guy is being kinda like a jerk but not really, he makes fun of Niko's voice and sh*t then Niko says dude is a jerk and the guy replies with
cheea A rich jerk and hands me a free 100 dollars . I am wondering if that was a celeb or something, I am still shocked as to how that happened or who that was.
The same thing happened to me. But I saw a blue icon of a person on my hud and thought it was a mission. Nope some coked out dude gave me a "Benjamin Muthafu*kin' franklin" as he said it.
 10 years ago '05        #294
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
 DA DOPEMAN said:

I tried this sh*t off and on yesterday and it is kinda weak in terms of story early on but I hope it gets better, gameplay is whats can easily be described as a more REALISTIC ANIMATED "gta game", R* knows they can't stray away from the formula but making it move realistic and giving the graphics a more realistic "style" is the best thing to do.

Another Cool thing was what the AI did to my lil brother, he was running from two cops and then he hides in this ditch. Then we hear the AI saying "ok guys call for backup *backup shows up*, lets split up and look for this dirtbag" and these mothafu*kas were creeping around until this one cop said "here he is shooot!" and they murked lil brotha
dope is going to part time on this game soon
 10 years ago '05        #295
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10747 10747
 ddotdukes5 said:
The same thing happened to me. But I saw a blue icon of a person on my hud and thought it was a mission. Nope some coked out dude gave me a "Benjamin Muthafu*kin' franklin" as he said it.
damn I didn't see him... I got heckled by some bum though that told me to go back to my own country
 10 years ago '06        #296
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,211 | Props total: 1785 1785
Mayne I be chillin in the crib watchin tv like a muthafu*ka....watching the Katt Williams stand up, mens room and Im rich shows are funny. Then I picked up a prositute and got head from her sh*t was funny...This game is by far the best and as the story goes it start off slow but it picks up. Oh yea the internet cafe gets u more bi*ches lol
 10 years ago '06        #297
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4811 4811
Damn...All I've been doing between missions is getting drunk with little Jacob and going to the Strip Club with Romain.
 04-30-2008, 10:55 AM         #298
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can get online now, yall gon be on later this afternoon/evenin?
 10 years ago '06        #299
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,211 | Props total: 1785 1785
ima be on now
 10 years ago '04        #300
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 DA DOPEMAN said:

yea that sh*t happened to me bro. I saw an icon on the map so i went over there. This n*gga said some sh*t, gave me a hundred, and just dipped . I said fu*k it and bought more clothes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy