WTF with niggas dressing like Jim Jones/Stack Bundles now?

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2008, 09:35 AM         #21
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you staked that n*gga..................i bet you got more pics
 10 years ago '07        #22
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
LMAO!!! that sh*t is mad funny to me how hiphop brainwashes weak mined individuals...
 10 years ago '04        #23
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
i feel u...

all i see is these n*ggas runnin around wit dem lil a.ss white hanes shirts, wit dem tight a.ss jeans & mohawks with those belts....

dat sh*t flaw as fuk
 10 years ago '08        #24
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
i feel ya my nig
 04-09-2008, 12:00 PM         #25
CARDO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is swag biters thats why .............. n*ggas be wearing that lot 29 bullsh*t and that karl kani lol *i thought that n*gga was done* even miskeen lmao i cant fu*k wit it ....... i been wearing true religions,acg tumalos goadomes, but i also fu*k wit other sh*t as well such as greedy genius,creative creation,crooks and castles,stussy ..... pretty much sh*t you wont see on any fu*king teenagers i set my own trends ya smell me ? but as far as n*ggas trying to dress like jim jone pretty much dont have a swag for there self lmao not hatin but tellin it how it is ya dug?
 10 years ago '06        #26
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 young moolah said:
LMAO, get off his fukin d*ck you f*g....you somehow bring up his name in every one of ur posts
Vinnies didnt start no fu*king skull sh*t

all they started was fu*king brooklyn shirts dumbass

BTW wrong quote
 10 years ago '04        #27
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 hunger4more80 said:
lmao0...smh at this dude......i aint even bring up dude name b.....its titled in tha thread? lmao0....got me an internet post spier.....n*gga spyin' on ma posts nd sh*t lmaoo0.....n0t co0l fam..

as f0r tha skulls & vinnie's.....they mighta not been tha 1st ppl to put skulls on a shirt......BUT, wha i meant was they was one of the first hip hop type spots to take that theme nd run w it feel me? & about them bein' in "9th place" or wuteva is absolutely bananas.....them n*ggas is in a m0vement within itself......see h0w much l0ve they get? i even see d0wn south n*ggaz rockin' paulies...
u dont know about fashion and i realies this so imma let u slide with even thinking vinnies is a store that holds any weight at all its so much sh*t they sleep on its not even funny
 10 years ago '04        #28
hunger4more80 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 5 5
 synopsis03 said:
u dont know about fashion and i realies this so imma let u slide with even thinking vinnies is a store that holds any weight at all its so much sh*t they sleep on its not even funny

lmao0....fam, y0u don't kno0 a thing about mi. that's like me tellin' you you don't know a thing about common sense because you can't spell for sh*t. and i "realies" this because it's actually spelled realize. lmao0, yah mean??? but nah on s0me rill sh*t...my fly damn near defies gravity, so why you takin' stabs at me? lol....i'm actually lettin' you slide b.
 10 years ago '06        #29
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
this thread is like 3 years late.
 10 years ago '07        #30
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
 King Allister said:
Vinnies didnt start no fu*king skull sh*t

all they started was fu*king brooklyn shirts dumbass

BTW wrong quote
wtf u talkin about homie, im talkin about how that dude mentions stack bundles in every one of his posts.
 10 years ago '04        #31
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
he followed that n*gga and snapd pics at him in pink....lmao.
 10 years ago '04        #32
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 hunger4more80 said:
lmao0....fam, y0u don't kno0 a thing about mi. that's like me tellin' you you don't know a thing about common sense because you can't spell for sh*t. and i "realies" this because it's actually spelled realize. lmao0, yah mean??? but nah on s0me rill sh*t...my fly damn near defies gravity, so why you takin' stabs at me? lol....i'm actually lettin' you slide b.
not taking shots at u just dont want u misleading people into thinking vinnies is an actual credible boutique compared to the other top 25
 10 years ago '06        #33
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
What exactly is Stack Bundles wearing?
 04-11-2008, 11:17 PM         #34
killa-cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whammy said:
thats f*cked up.
 10 years ago '04        #35
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 whammy said:
One of the first to do the rockstar sh*t
and 6 feet under still doing it.
He didnt get buried in no suit homie.
 04-12-2008, 08:55 AM         #36
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's getting harder to even fine jeans that aint tight legged. in some of these Malls.
Or a nice tee without the glitter on it. It's too extreme now a days.
I dont wear baggy any more but I dont wear tight jeans either.

Some of the stuff is nice. but the biggest problem I have is the stubs and a lot of glitter.
 04-12-2008, 10:50 AM         #37
caramel20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats wrong with n*ggas wearing skulls and more fitted jeans not tight everybody dont need to see your underwear and sh*t weezy jim jones and stack bundles r.i.p got a mean swagga
 10 years ago '06        #38
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 caramel20 said:
whats wrong with n*ggas wearing skulls and more fitted jeans not tight everybody dont need to see your underwear and sh*t weezy jim jones and stack bundles r.i.p got a mean swagga
Them n*ggas still sag hard as hell...no homo...you thought they was gon stop jus because their jeans fit a lil better...lol...them n*ggas do them, don't necessarily mean it's hot or that anyone should follow them...
 10 years ago '06        #39
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
lol, dudes saying stack started rockstar sh*t.. that's a lie.... stack was still rocking varsity jackets with fitteds while jimmy was doing the rockstar sh*t... stack copied jimmy... it is what it is..
 10 years ago '04        #40
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
I just don't understand why you would even comment, or talk down on a trend. Your not doing it, so why even worry. Put your time into some more sh*t instead of talking down on people how they wear there clothes. There is no one in the world who is the "best dressed". Fashion is an opinion and is not set in stone. And you talk down on people who people who wear the sh*t they see on videos? Thats called advertising..... Do you think every celeb pays full price? No. Because the brand wants it on the celebs to get there product out and sell.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago