WTF with niggas dressing like Jim Jones/Stack Bundles now?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
8803 pageviews
64 comments

JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
WTF with n*ggas dressing like Jim Jones/Stack Bundles now?

n*ggas trying to look like rockstars and sh*t with studded belts, chains and sh*t. I don't wear baggy sh*t myself but that sh*t looks homo as fu*k with n*ggas trying to squeeze into them skull T-Shirts.

:thumbsdow

That sh*t lame as fu*k, son! THIS IS THE SAME sh*t with Cam'Ron and his f*g**t a.ss pink! n*ggas looking like they from the rainbow and sh*t wearing bright fruity colors. Even Boondocks showed how gay this sh*t is, I bet if Jimmy started going goth all other n*ggas would be wearing black make up.

image @ At n*ggas thinking they look fly.

Last edited by JaiMega; 04-08-2008 at 07:24 PM..

64 comments for "WTF with niggas dressing like Jim Jones/Stack Bundles now?"

10 years ago '06        #2
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
i found camron in brooklyn word to moms..

[pic - click to view]

04-08-2008, 07:41 PM         #3
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:

[pic - click to view]

LMAO

hilarious my cousin sitin here mad cuz he a dipset stan
 10 years ago '06        #4
space
space
my a.ss got off the train and i see a dude in all pink and speed up to make sho its a chick and it wasnt so i just stopped and slowed down took out the phone and took pics lol

[pic - click to view]

04-08-2008, 07:48 PM         #5
DIRTY GERMZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn super homo
 10 years ago '08        #6
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
dies @ that pic
 10 years ago '06        #7
space
space
dude had a pink bandana and everything
 04-08-2008, 08:51 PM         #8
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur kinda late n*ggas been doin this when jim jones' hustlers p.o.e.m. came out and even before that some. i aint for the fu*kin reformin shirts or the nut hugger jeans, but i bought me some inkslingers, ed hardy, christian audigier, u kno? some sh*t that was generally fly, but not cus that stinky mufu*ka was doin it. All them fresh clothes dont make that n*gga fresh lol. but real talk its fly and all but not when every n*gga was doin it. i was doin it before n*ggas got on it down in canton, we mad late on sh*t. n*ggas was in they tall tees and sh*t and i looked so different walkin through the mall wit a rhinestone skull on my chest. Bottom line is things get too saturated and become wack, when a few n*ggas was doin it it was hot, now every n*gga got a damn skull on somewhere.
as for the vibrant colors, i rock em to a certain extent. i wore the neon yellow lookin dunkestos today wit a lime/yellow tee so yea i kinda do it.
 04-08-2008, 09:49 PM         #9
sonicj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol u mad son

let ppl dress how tha fu*k they wanna dress u homo
 10 years ago '04        #10
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
dumbass late. where the fu*k you been at yo?
 10 years ago '04        #11
hunger4more80 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 5 5
i g0t news fa y0u b....issa movement....& tha jeans that jimmy & stack rocked.....beeeeeeen' bein worn by white surfer type n*ggaz in cali...almost all tha jeans they w0re where cali inspired.....antik denim, 575 denim, taverniti's, 7 for all mankind, 7 for all mankind great china wall's...nudie denim...hmmm wha else......prps'...thas actualli from japan lmao0....so0 n*ggaz been rockin' em fam....as for tha skulls nd sh*t....thas a whole otha type movement in ny.....this spot called vinnie's in downtown bk......thas where tha skull/hip-hop sh*t originated.....and that happened to be stacks favorite place to shop.....all n*ggaz come to vinnies and get fli b...
 10 years ago '07        #12
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
 hunger4more80 said:
i g0t news fa y0u b....issa movement....& tha jeans that jimmy & stack rocked.....beeeeeeen' bein worn by white surfer type n*ggaz in cali...almost all tha jeans they w0re where cali inspired.....antik denim, 575 denim, taverniti's, 7 for all mankind, 7 for all mankind great china wall's...nudie denim...hmmm wha else......prps'...thas actualli from japan lmao0....so0 n*ggaz been rockin' em fam....as for tha skulls nd sh*t....thas a whole otha type movement in ny.....this spot called vinnie's in downtown bk......thas where tha skull/hip-hop sh*t originated.....and that happened to be stacks favorite place to shop.....all n*ggaz come to vinnies and get fli b...
LMAO, get off his fukin d*ck you f*g....you somehow bring up his name in every one of ur posts
 04-08-2008, 10:34 PM         #13
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-R said:
dam i bet his tures is fake and he got on a pink beene with a pink rang under it wtf
Those are Antik Denim...I have that pair
Certainly not pairing them with that pink pillow he has on up top.

I don't know what's funnier...the picture...or the guy following this guy snapping pictures because he knew they were a guaranteed laugh on boxden. :sick:
 10 years ago '04        #14
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 hunger4more80 said:
vinnies catches on mad late to sh*t n*gga they aint originate a damn thing maybe to hood n*ggas that dont know sh*t about fashion other than that vinnies is always in like 9th place
 04-08-2008, 11:05 PM         #15
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vinnies just has they own skull themed shirts, thats it. they didnt originate sh*t. if anybody originated this rockstar theme its duh, the rockstars. they was rockin ed hardy/von dutch and sh*t when n*ggas was lookin at it callin it gay and fu*k that tight sh*t when they was in fake jays, jerseys, and 1o bone gas station fitteds. jimmy and the boys cus i dont even like to adress them anymore cus im so sick of them takin credit just publicized the sh*t alot in hip hop, but n*ggas was even doin it before them
 10 years ago '04        #16
hunger4more80 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 5 5
 young moolah said:
LMAO, get off his fukin d*ck you f*g....you somehow bring up his name in every one of ur posts

lmao0...smh at this dude......i aint even bring up dude name b.....its titled in tha thread? lmao0....got me an internet post spier.....n*gga spyin' on ma posts nd sh*t lmaoo0.....n0t co0l fam..

as f0r tha skulls & vinnie's.....they mighta not been tha 1st ppl to put skulls on a shirt......BUT, wha i meant was they was one of the first hip hop type spots to take that theme nd run w it feel me? & about them bein' in "9th place" or wuteva is absolutely bananas.....them n*ggas is in a m0vement within itself......see h0w much l0ve they get? i even see d0wn south n*ggaz rockin' paulies...
 04-08-2008, 11:41 PM         #17
choob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come u type like that??
 04-08-2008, 11:50 PM         #18
afriking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kid Rock and Them dress the same way..
 04-09-2008, 12:23 AM         #19
DJ Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:

[pic - click to view]

LMAO ...
 10 years ago '05        #20
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
at u taking a pic of a random ni99a on the street... not a bi*ch.. but a ni99a....

Transfering the image to ya computer...

Then posting it in a lame a.ss thread on Boxden About wat "ANOTHA" ni99a wears....

Sighhh.........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc