Is It Bad To Spray Cologne On Clothes? Will It Stain?

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '06        #21
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
^^
yeah me too, it messes with my eyes and make me itch and sneeze when i spray it on my chest/neck
 10 years ago '04        #22
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,204 | Props total: 8753 8753
 Shapeupizsharp said:
U n*ggaS WIERDOS...COLOGNE IS fu*kIN COLOGNE, JUS SPRAY IT ON N U SMEEL NICE, WHATS THIS sh*t WITH MIXIN WIT UR NORMAL BODY ODOR N THIS N THAT NONSENSE....ALL COLOGNE IS, IS A FRAGRENCE THATS IT...IF 2 PPL SPRAY THE SAME COLOGNE THEY CAN SMELL DIFFERENT...n*gga THATS BLAPHAMY SHUT UP
Your a fu*king imbecile for 2 reasons.

1) because you attempt to use words that are WAYYYY out of your league and you incorrectly spell them HENCE the word BLASPHEMY in which you spelled BLAPHAMY
2) Because you have no fu*king what you are talking bout chemical makeup and each person body chemistry being different therefore emitting different smells etc. Pay attention in science class instead of picking ya a.ss napoleon.

[Napoleon Dynamite Voice] IDIOT [Napoleon Dynamite Voice]
 10 years ago '07        #23
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 Shapeupizsharp said:
U n*ggaS WIERDOS...COLOGNE IS fu*kIN COLOGNE, JUS SPRAY IT ON N U SMEEL NICE, WHATS THIS sh*t WITH MIXIN WIT UR NORMAL BODY ODOR N THIS N THAT NONSENSE....ALL COLOGNE IS, IS A FRAGRENCE THATS IT...IF 2 PPL SPRAY THE SAME COLOGNE THEY CAN SMELL DIFFERENT...n*gga THATS BLAPHAMY SHUT UP
:stupid:
 04-09-2008, 12:15 PM         #24
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
Your a fu*king imbecile for 2 reasons.

1) because you attempt to use words that are WAYYYY out of your league and you incorrectly spell them HENCE the word BLASPHEMY in which you spelled BLAPHAMY
2) Because you have no fu*king what you are talking bout chemical makeup and each person body chemistry being different therefore emitting different smells etc. Pay attention in science class instead of picking ya a.ss napoleon.

[Napoleon Dynamite Voice] IDIOT [Napoleon Dynamite Voice]
WOW! U NEED A HOBBY HOMIE...UR THINKIN WAY TO FAR INTO A FRAGRENCE...NEXT THING UR GONNA TELL ME IS THE FRABREEZE I SPRAY IN THE CRIB WILL SMELL DIFFERENT IF I SPRAYED IT IN UR PIECE OF sh*t JUS CUZ OF HOW THE HOUSES CHEMISTRY REACTS WIT THE AIR FRESHENER U fu*kIN LOSER
 04-09-2008, 07:46 PM         #25
Pure Essence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should put the smell goods on your clothes, only lotion of your choice on ur body. Because if some one want to get freaky, they'll taste what ever you put on ya skin, and thats a turn off. if you cant put it on ur skin then, depending on how long ur out, olny put a little on ya clothes....the only way it will stain ya clothes is, if you spray alot of it to close to the fabric ....yah digggg.

Last edited by Pure Essence; 04-09-2008 at 07:53 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago