Is It Bad To Spray Cologne On Clothes? Will It Stain?

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '06        #21
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
^^
yeah me too, it messes with my eyes and make me itch and sneeze when i spray it on my chest/neck
 10 years ago '04        #22
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,539 | Props total: 6459 6459
 Shapeupizsharp said:
U n*ggaS WIERDOS...COLOGNE IS fu*kIN COLOGNE, JUS SPRAY IT ON N U SMEEL NICE, WHATS THIS sh*t WITH MIXIN WIT UR NORMAL BODY ODOR N THIS N THAT NONSENSE....ALL COLOGNE IS, IS A FRAGRENCE THATS IT...IF 2 PPL SPRAY THE SAME COLOGNE THEY CAN SMELL DIFFERENT...n*gga THATS BLAPHAMY SHUT UP
Your a fu*king imbecile for 2 reasons.

1) because you attempt to use words that are WAYYYY out of your league and you incorrectly spell them HENCE the word BLASPHEMY in which you spelled BLAPHAMY
2) Because you have no fu*king what you are talking bout chemical makeup and each person body chemistry being different therefore emitting different smells etc. Pay attention in science class instead of picking ya a.ss napoleon.

[Napoleon Dynamite Voice] IDIOT [Napoleon Dynamite Voice]
 10 years ago '07        #23
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 Shapeupizsharp said:
U n*ggaS WIERDOS...COLOGNE IS fu*kIN COLOGNE, JUS SPRAY IT ON N U SMEEL NICE, WHATS THIS sh*t WITH MIXIN WIT UR NORMAL BODY ODOR N THIS N THAT NONSENSE....ALL COLOGNE IS, IS A FRAGRENCE THATS IT...IF 2 PPL SPRAY THE SAME COLOGNE THEY CAN SMELL DIFFERENT...n*gga THATS BLAPHAMY SHUT UP
:stupid:
 04-09-2008, 01:15 PM         #24
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
Your a fu*king imbecile for 2 reasons.

1) because you attempt to use words that are WAYYYY out of your league and you incorrectly spell them HENCE the word BLASPHEMY in which you spelled BLAPHAMY
2) Because you have no fu*king what you are talking bout chemical makeup and each person body chemistry being different therefore emitting different smells etc. Pay attention in science class instead of picking ya a.ss napoleon.

[Napoleon Dynamite Voice] IDIOT [Napoleon Dynamite Voice]
WOW! U NEED A HOBBY HOMIE...UR THINKIN WAY TO FAR INTO A FRAGRENCE...NEXT THING UR GONNA TELL ME IS THE FRABREEZE I SPRAY IN THE CRIB WILL SMELL DIFFERENT IF I SPRAYED IT IN UR PIECE OF sh*t JUS CUZ OF HOW THE HOUSES CHEMISTRY REACTS WIT THE AIR FRESHENER U fu*kIN LOSER
 04-09-2008, 08:46 PM         #25
Pure Essence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should put the smell goods on your clothes, only lotion of your choice on ur body. Because if some one want to get freaky, they'll taste what ever you put on ya skin, and thats a turn off. if you cant put it on ur skin then, depending on how long ur out, olny put a little on ya clothes....the only way it will stain ya clothes is, if you spray alot of it to close to the fabric ....yah digggg.

Last edited by Pure Essence; 04-09-2008 at 08:53 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy