Is It Bad To Spray Cologne On Clothes? Will It Stain?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
14601 pageviews
24 comments

I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,737 | Props total: 1878 1878
Is It Bad To Spray Cologne On Clothes? Will It Stain?

Always wondered this..

should I spray that sh*t on my body before puttin on clothes? or does it matter

reason is I got like 5 new burberry shirts.. not tryna fu*k them sh*ts up

24 comments for "Is It Bad To Spray Cologne On Clothes? Will It Stain?"

10 years ago '05        #2
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
yes never spray cologne directly on ur clothes it will stain.. if u want it on ur clothes spray in the air and then walk through the mist
 10 years ago '04        #3
Ophqui 
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
u shouldnt anyway. . . its supposed to blend with the chemicals in ur skin thats the idea
 10 years ago '04        #4
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
u can spray your clothes since most colognes are made up of sum parts alcohol it dries and does not stain at all i dont know what kinda cologne them n*ggas above me sprayin lol but it doesnt stain but u will have a wet spot for a lil bit if u spray too close common sense but no worries it doesnt stain
 10 years ago '06        #5
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
u should be ok, as long as u dont crop dust your sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #6
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 synopsis03 said:
u can spray your clothes since most colognes are made up of sum parts alcohol it dries and does not stain at all i dont know what kinda cologne them n*ggas above me sprayin lol but it doesnt stain but u will have a wet spot for a lil bit if u spray too close common sense but no worries it doesnt stain
yea i was going to say.......

i've never had a cologne stain any of my clothes......i spray cologne on my shirt and pants every day before i go to work.....
 10 years ago '05        #7
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 6190 6190
Although it won't stain your clothes, you should always spray perfume/cologne on your body. that's where it was meant to be sprayed.
 10 years ago '04        #8
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i've sprayed my clothes everyday for the past 10 years

once on each side of my chest then 1-2 times i just spray it & kinda fan it into me

it dont stain ur clothes

yes, u r supposed to spray it onto ur skin, but theres a reason 2 people with the same cologne on can smell different, the chemicals in a cologne mix with ur natural body odors & smell differently...i personally like the smell of the colognes i get just the way they r, so i spray them on my clothes...i dont honestly know how they would smell if i put em on my skin, its kinda hard to smell urself

when u in a store & u smellin colognes, u spray a piece of paper, or in midair then u smell it, thats the way it will smell on ur clothes, thats the best bet if u wanna smell like the product ur buying, it only makes sense

when girls hug u & sh*t they face be like at ur chest at times (of course depending how tall both of u r) they always just say "damn u smell good" so i never really cared to experiment
 04-08-2008, 01:58 PM         #9
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint had a stain that dont come out, i had one maybe for a day or somethin cus i had to use wats available (cheap sh*t), rather than my burberry touch or whatever.
 10 years ago '05        #10
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
if the cologne doesn't smell good on your skin, don't wear it. I like my guy to smell like the cologne, not his just his clothes. his clothes smell like issey miake and he smells like right guard.
 10 years ago '05        #11
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
^that's why you spray a little on your neck/wrists as well as your clothes.....

like dude said, it smells different when it's on your skin....if you spray a small amount on your neck then some on your chest you get the authentic cologne smell while you've got your clothes on, then when the girl goes to take your clothes off, you can still smell it......

and if you don't put any on your skin directly, it's not like the smell can't get onto your skin........unless you're wearing Kroger bags or some sh*t.
 04-08-2008, 03:36 PM         #12
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would cologne stain? how much do you put on?!
 10 years ago '04        #13
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
my dad owns a dry cleaners and regardless of what you people do, cologne should never be sprayed on clothes.
 10 years ago '07        #14
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Yea i spray my body with cologne before i even put a shirt on. Moms had me doing that sh*t since i was a kid.
 GZILLA said:
i aint had a stain that dont come out, i had one maybe for a day or somethin cus i had to use wats
n*gga u know u rock skidmarks through ur sh*t.

Last edited by Just1Spark; 04-08-2008 at 04:49 PM..
 04-08-2008, 05:06 PM         #15
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Just1Spark said:
Yea i spray my body with cologne before i even put a shirt on. Moms had me doing that sh*t since i was a kid.

n*gga u know u rock skidmarks through ur sh*t.
the fu*k is u talkin bout?
yall bust me up wit ur sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #16
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:
^that's why you spray a little on your neck/wrists as well as your clothes.....

like dude said, it smells different when it's on your skin....if you spray a small amount on your neck then some on your chest you get the authentic cologne smell while you've got your clothes on, then when the girl goes to take your clothes off, you can still smell it......

and if you don't put any on your skin directly, it's not like the smell can't get onto your skin........unless you're wearing Kroger bags or some sh*t.

I agree. I was looking at it as an either, or type of situation.

Yeah, you have sweet spots on your person that you can spray it and it'll still have that fragrance when you take your clothes off.
 04-08-2008, 07:42 PM         #17
DIRTY GERMZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
none of my cologne has ever stained my clothes. but a while back when mr. rags was still around, my cousin bought some Pimp (now called Stud) cologne and that sh*t left his white shirts stained with blue!!

but it had never happened to me
 04-08-2008, 10:38 PM         #18
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
i've sprayed my clothes everyday for the past 10 years

once on each side of my chest then 1-2 times i just spray it & kinda fan it into me

it dont stain ur clothes

yes, u r supposed to spray it onto ur skin, but theres a reason 2 people with the same cologne on can smell different, the chemicals in a cologne mix with ur natural body odors & smell differently...i personally like the smell of the colognes i get just the way they r, so i spray them on my clothes...i dont honestly know how they would smell if i put em on my skin, its kinda hard to smell urself

when u in a store & u smellin colognes, u spray a piece of paper, or in midair then u smell it, thats the way it will smell on ur clothes, thats the best bet if u wanna smell like the product ur buying, it only makes sense

when girls hug u & sh*t they face be like at ur chest at times (of course depending how tall both of u r) they always just say "damn u smell good" so i never really cared to experiment

U n*ggaS WIERDOS...COLOGNE IS fu*kIN COLOGNE, JUS SPRAY IT ON N U SMEEL NICE, WHATS THIS sh*t WITH MIXIN WIT UR NORMAL BODY ODOR N THIS N THAT NONSENSE....ALL COLOGNE IS, IS A FRAGRENCE THATS IT...IF 2 PPL SPRAY THE SAME COLOGNE THEY CAN SMELL DIFFERENT...n*gga THATS BLAPHAMY SHUT UP
 04-09-2008, 09:00 AM         #19
Kaos67 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i sprayed a bunch of cologne on my hoodie once cuz it smelled like weed and washed it like 2 times... i can still smell the cologne
 10 years ago '06        #20
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
I spray it on my clothes cause I have sensitive skin. I got rashes on my neck right now cause I accidently sprayed my neck sometime last week.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago