Apr 7 - Young Buck No Longer in G-Unit

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 Drk said:
heres the 50 interview
50 said he's playin a cop in a movie. That might be a role he knows a bit too well. He might get an oscar for what he dose everyday.
 10 years ago '08        #42
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
Yeah Buck is pretty much screwed....If he has bad blood with 50 then 50 is gonna diss him like crazy, all the while holding Buck's sh*t back. It intresting to see if they will be on each others tracks, seeing that he is no longer in G-Unit. I think Buck is the best in the Unit, but thats my opinion. He needs to get out of that contract and start doing his own stuff and leave them n*gga's behind. Anyone besides me sees this as the begining of the end for 50 and G-Unit.
 10 years ago '05        #43
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 YoungMelo23 said:
I think it might be a good look for him cause it look like 50 and gunit or not really doin much of anything.
You know as well as every one else that they got a Gangsta Grillz bout to pop off and you're going to listen to it so get off that gay sh*t.
They are the biggest group in hip hop right now.

Name a group that's bigger right now, not yesterday, not last year, right now n*gga or log off and go eat a d*ck.

Young Buck and the Outlawz will never be as big as G-Unit and you're a fu*king a**hole for brains if you think otherwise.

Game working with Young Buck would be corny as sh*t, what the fu*k is they going to talk about in the song, how they still getting money without the Unit? That's fu*king corny. Buck is better off just doing what he been doing and just keep it Cashville.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 04-07-2008 at 08:19 PM..
 04-07-2008, 08:30 PM         #44
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well at least he seen it coming. i feel it wrong that 50 be dissin buck when he keeps all rumors on the low like a real man.

Last edited by CenterField; 04-07-2008 at 08:31 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #45
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
Both parties are likely better off.
 10 years ago '06        #46
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Damn...hes gona be broke soon...no one is sellin records. At least he could of tagged along with 50 for tours and make some more money. He could of been in the camp when they were makin cd's cause even if its trash its gonna sell like 500k. He is gonna disappear now. RIP bucks career.
 10 years ago '06        #47
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Can't say I didn't see this come'n
 04-07-2008, 09:47 PM         #48
t3hnhoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch you stuck wit this like syphilis
 10 years ago '04        #49
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
Buck felt left out, cuz when Khaled had everybody & they momma from da south on his tracks - Buck wanted part of that. That's when his G-unit connect hurt him... now that he gon have to spend his own money and not get any of that (just cuz im in G-unit money) anymore - we gon see. Buck still my dude tho'
 04-07-2008, 10:35 PM         #50
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who think rap is all about numebrs fu*k yaself and die......with that being s said buck is nice he'll bounce back sh*t he better then 50 Imo
 10 years ago '06        #51
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25587 25587
 Psykox said:
people who think rap is all about numebrs fu*k yaself and die......with that being s said buck is nice he'll bounce back sh*t he better then 50 Imo
it's not a opinion homie it's pure fact i neva stopped supporting buck but the rest of g-unit
 10 years ago '06        #52
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Good move for Buck. Which he can focus on his Cashville Records label with D-Tay, Outlawz, and C-Bo. Including it's more of a good move because Buck The World wasn't that good to me, and I hope he can bounce back from that album. Although, I know he's going to be under Ca$h Money Records for some reason Ca$hville Records seems to click together.

Bad news.... I think this n*gga still won't get his royalties on his work, and a pasted track that Hot Rod done using Buck's verse on a single. Also, on The Elephant In The Sand, and the upcoming Blood In A Gangsta Grill (Gangsta Grillz 18) mixtape.
 10 years ago '05        #53
pippen33 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
 jillas31 said:
If I were Buck, I would record the Wackest verses i could think of to run out my contract with 50 and G-Unit
that wont work..if the music is weak,50 and Interscope wont release it,cause it wont make them money..if the label doesnt like the music you hand in then you not getting released..

and aside from that Buck wont make money if the music is weak, he wont be able to tour and he wont sell so that idea aint gonna work..
 10 years ago '07        #54
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 Psykox said:
I agree!!
 10 years ago '05        #55
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
50 heard you on the tour bus and felt your little flow
Then he made you temporary replacement for Yayo-Game
 10 years ago '07        #56
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
he still wit cash money tho
 04-07-2008, 11:47 PM         #57
MercilousMadman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good move you ask me.now he can have features and do songs without 25cent rejecting his creative ideas.
 10 years ago '06        #58
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Its funny how everybody is so quick to bash another man gettin his paper. Wow. I guess thats the trend nowadays. Anyway, first off I dont know why alot of yall is making this thing out to be beef or anything. He might just owe 50 1 album and then its over. Yall makin the sh*t seem like n*ggas is about to go at each other head and all that sh*t. Get real man. Buck grew up and now got his own situation. More power to him. That move isn't necessarily going to hurt G-Unit at all. n*ggas is still gon be makin that money so why hate?
 10 years ago '04        #59
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
people hate on 50 waaaaay too much. he's better than most of the mainstream rappers out still. no question. i think he sh*ts on Wayne, but thats a whole different story.
 04-08-2008, 12:04 AM         #60
T_city07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buck G-unit.....do Ya Ting Buck.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago