most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 DjInfamous804 said:
Buck made a good move...cuz G-Unit isn't do anything no ways.He carried more than 50's homeboy Lloyd "No money" Banks...and Yayo..no where to be found..so he's better off with out them....
who else gets the Bx forums gossiping and debating so much......besides Wayne? Gunit is all over the place right now...you might not like they music but you cant deny that anytime a gunit video...single...or interview is up people is jumpin on that sh*t....I wonder if hes still going to be in Bulletproof 2 though?
 04-07-2008, 05:08 PM         #22
GURBINA1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buck Was Suffering More He Was Not Getting Any Air Play In The South Fif Was Going Hard At The South Plus All The Southern Fools That Dont Like Fif Are His Homies. Good Move For Buck At A Bad Time I Would Off Waited Till The Second Gunit Album Came Out And See If It Sold Units I Would Off Left While Being Hot Again Like The Game Did And If It Didnt I Would Off Left Too And Blame Fif For Not Promoting It Right
 10 years ago '07        #23
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Best Track ever done from Young Buck IMO is Sleep wit and AK the vibe is crazzy should of been a full song tho
 10 years ago '04        #24
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
I never considered him part of the "real" G-Unit group anyway. To me, he was just a stand-in because Yayo was in jail. As much as n*ggas hate Yayo now, he was nice as fu*k before he got locked up.

I'm not knocking Buck though. He's a nice rapper and I like what he does.
 04-07-2008, 05:24 PM         #25
Yung YaYo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
Who sold more records than 50 last year? Kanye?

And 50 sold more world wide.

So it's not like anyone is doing big numbers, and it's not likely he can do them on his own.
Notice how he said G-Unit is doing anything..

50 is just 1 person.. Banks, YaYo, and the rest of those n*ggaz is a waste..
 10 years ago '07        #26
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
So he is out the group but still trapped on the label?

I dont see how this is considered a good move for him.

Anyone know how many albums he owes?
 10 years ago '06        #27
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
You think buck will work wit game now?
 10 years ago '05        #28
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Buck is better than all them wankstas anyway. 50 barely went platinum from selling platinum in 4 days?? His album took like 6 weeks to hit platinum status. He's garbage. The rap game is changing, and this phony super gansta type rappin' doesn't come from the top, it comes from the bottom. Something he ain't realized yet. All that money you got, definately takes away from your gangsta credit. How you pop about guns n etc, but roll with federal agent bodyguards? How you talk about treez, and liquor, but admit that you dont' drink or smoke? Everyone sees he's a sociopath, egomaniac with money, and just like Diddy, might stack chips, but can't make a good album. His last album got listened to twice, and gave away.
 10 years ago '06        #29
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
waits for Banks to leave or 50 to diss buck.Lloyd banks would be big if he wasn't in g unit cause 50 is just holding everyone back
 10 years ago '05        #30
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 20688 20688
buck's best bet is to go BWS
thats the only way he gon get a huge buzz...
him and game goin at fif is str8 murda

it was only a matter of time... games been said that sh*t
buck was the only one he was cool wit like that..
n they both was basicly in the same situation
besides the fact banks n yayo grew up wit curtis
they was too bi*ch to ever stand up 2 50 whenever he sonned them
but buck and game just dudes he signed... not the kind 2 not hold they tounge
only the n*ggaz that grew up wit fif gon put up wit his sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #31
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Scorpz said:
buck's best bet is to go BWS
thats the only way he gon get a huge buzz...
him and game goin at fif is str8 murda

it was only a matter of time... games been said that sh*t
buck was the only one he was cool wit like that..
n they both was basicly in the same situation
besides the fact banks n yayo grew up wit curtis
they was too bi*ch to ever stand up 2 50 whenever he sonned them
but buck and game just dudes he signed... not the kind 2 not hold they tounge
only the n*ggaz that grew up wit fif gon put up wit his sh*t
that would be the stupidst thing buck could ever do..besides looking like a a**hole after all the "gunit to the bone grissel" talk....Bws hasent dropped one artist album yet....

Last edited by persuazion; 04-07-2008 at 07:23 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #32
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cezaroh said:
waits for Banks to leave or 50 to diss buck.Lloyd banks would be big if he wasn't in g unit cause 50 is just holding everyone back
How is 50 holding everybody back? He said "yall got so to do yalls own thing I aint holding yalls hands no more"....he introduced them to the world now its they job to establish themselves on they own....
 10 years ago '04        #33
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hyphy707 said:
Buck is better than all them wankstas anyway. 50 barely went platinum from selling platinum in 4 days?? His album took like 6 weeks to hit platinum status. He's garbage. The rap game is changing, and this phony super gansta type rappin' doesn't come from the top, it comes from the bottom. Something he ain't realized yet. All that money you got, definately takes away from your gangsta credit. How you pop about guns n etc, but roll with federal agent bodyguards? How you talk about treez, and liquor, but admit that you dont' drink or smoke? Everyone sees he's a sociopath, egomaniac with money, and just like Diddy, might stack chips, but can't make a good album. His last album got listened to twice, and gave away.
how many rappers went plat last year?? GRODT was pumpin out of EVERYBODYS cars back when it dropped...his last 2 were above average....dudes is full of 50 hate when they dont even know whats going on behind the scenes....lets see people get mad if he raps about gangsta sh*t cuz he rich now.....and people get mad that he rap about money,cuz hes rich and everybody knows that.....what the fu*k is he supposed to rap about...just cuz you get out that enviroment dont mean you should switch up your whole subject matter....you still got that sh*t in you no matter how much money you got...
 10 years ago '04        #34
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i thought Cashville records was G unit south from what buck said in the XXL for may.
 10 years ago '06        #35
maryschild 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 4 4
get em buck!!!!!!!! bout time
 04-07-2008, 07:30 PM         #36
kingofNy12345 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit is done now they are horrible without buck
 04-07-2008, 07:30 PM         #37
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buck is a bad place now because if there is bad blood 50's gonna be jerking him or keeping him on the shelf. He needs to get out that contract or his career is done
 10 years ago '05        #38
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Damn...I fu*ks with Young Buck, but this aint a good look for either side.
 04-07-2008, 07:56 PM         #39
YoungMelo23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it might be a good look for him cause it look like 50 and gunit or not really doin much of anything.
 10 years ago '06        #40
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25637 25637
 persuazion said:
that would be the stupidst thing buck could ever do..besides looking like a a**hole after all the "gunit to the bone grissel" talk....Bws hasent dropped one artist album yet....

yeah that will be a dumb move and game is my fav rapper he already changed his myspace labe from g-unit interscope to just interscope so he might just stay at interscope but 50 migh push him back like he did styles
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy