Apr 7 - Young Buck No Longer in G-Unit

most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
219 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
197 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What you think?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491
 DjInfamous804 said:
Buck made a good move...cuz G-Unit isn't do anything no ways.He carried more than 50's homeboy Lloyd "No money" Banks...and Yayo..no where to be found..so he's better off with out them....
who else gets the Bx forums gossiping and debating so much......besides Wayne? Gunit is all over the place right now...you might not like they music but you cant deny that anytime a gunit video...single...or interview is up people is jumpin on that sh*t....I wonder if hes still going to be in Bulletproof 2 though?
 04-07-2008, 04:08 PM         #22
GURBINA1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buck Was Suffering More He Was Not Getting Any Air Play In The South Fif Was Going Hard At The South Plus All The Southern Fools That Dont Like Fif Are His Homies. Good Move For Buck At A Bad Time I Would Off Waited Till The Second Gunit Album Came Out And See If It Sold Units I Would Off Left While Being Hot Again Like The Game Did And If It Didnt I Would Off Left Too And Blame Fif For Not Promoting It Right
 10 years ago '07        #23
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,074 | Props total: 510 510
Best Track ever done from Young Buck IMO is Sleep wit and AK the vibe is crazzy should of been a full song tho
 10 years ago '04        #24
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
I never considered him part of the "real" G-Unit group anyway. To me, he was just a stand-in because Yayo was in jail. As much as n*ggas hate Yayo now, he was nice as fu*k before he got locked up.

I'm not knocking Buck though. He's a nice rapper and I like what he does.
 04-07-2008, 04:24 PM         #25
Yung YaYo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
Who sold more records than 50 last year? Kanye?

And 50 sold more world wide.

So it's not like anyone is doing big numbers, and it's not likely he can do them on his own.
Notice how he said G-Unit is doing anything..

50 is just 1 person.. Banks, YaYo, and the rest of those n*ggaz is a waste..
 10 years ago '07        #26
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$4,139 | Props total: 251 251
So he is out the group but still trapped on the label?

I dont see how this is considered a good move for him.

Anyone know how many albums he owes?
 10 years ago '06        #27
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,139 | Props total: 447 447
You think buck will work wit game now?
 10 years ago '05        #28
Hyphy707 
space
avatar space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Buck is better than all them wankstas anyway. 50 barely went platinum from selling platinum in 4 days?? His album took like 6 weeks to hit platinum status. He's garbage. The rap game is changing, and this phony super gansta type rappin' doesn't come from the top, it comes from the bottom. Something he ain't realized yet. All that money you got, definately takes away from your gangsta credit. How you pop about guns n etc, but roll with federal agent bodyguards? How you talk about treez, and liquor, but admit that you dont' drink or smoke? Everyone sees he's a sociopath, egomaniac with money, and just like Diddy, might stack chips, but can't make a good album. His last album got listened to twice, and gave away.
 10 years ago '06        #29
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,396 | Props total: 1721 1721
waits for Banks to leave or 50 to diss buck.Lloyd banks would be big if he wasn't in g unit cause 50 is just holding everyone back
 10 years ago '05        #30
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 23742 23742
buck's best bet is to go BWS
thats the only way he gon get a huge buzz...
him and game goin at fif is str8 murda

it was only a matter of time... games been said that sh*t
buck was the only one he was cool wit like that..
n they both was basicly in the same situation
besides the fact banks n yayo grew up wit curtis
they was too bi*ch to ever stand up 2 50 whenever he sonned them
but buck and game just dudes he signed... not the kind 2 not hold they tounge
only the n*ggaz that grew up wit fif gon put up wit his sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #31
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491
 Scorpz said:
buck's best bet is to go BWS
thats the only way he gon get a huge buzz...
him and game goin at fif is str8 murda

it was only a matter of time... games been said that sh*t
buck was the only one he was cool wit like that..
n they both was basicly in the same situation
besides the fact banks n yayo grew up wit curtis
they was too bi*ch to ever stand up 2 50 whenever he sonned them
but buck and game just dudes he signed... not the kind 2 not hold they tounge
only the n*ggaz that grew up wit fif gon put up wit his sh*t
that would be the stupidst thing buck could ever do..besides looking like a a**hole after all the "gunit to the bone grissel" talk....Bws hasent dropped one artist album yet....


Last edited by persuazion; 04-07-2008 at 06:23 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #32
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491
 Cezaroh said:
waits for Banks to leave or 50 to diss buck.Lloyd banks would be big if he wasn't in g unit cause 50 is just holding everyone back
How is 50 holding everybody back? He said "yall got so to do yalls own thing I aint holding yalls hands no more"....he introduced them to the world now its they job to establish themselves on they own....
 10 years ago '04        #33
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 2491 2491
 Hyphy707 said:
Buck is better than all them wankstas anyway. 50 barely went platinum from selling platinum in 4 days?? His album took like 6 weeks to hit platinum status. He's garbage. The rap game is changing, and this phony super gansta type rappin' doesn't come from the top, it comes from the bottom. Something he ain't realized yet. All that money you got, definately takes away from your gangsta credit. How you pop about guns n etc, but roll with federal agent bodyguards? How you talk about treez, and liquor, but admit that you dont' drink or smoke? Everyone sees he's a sociopath, egomaniac with money, and just like Diddy, might stack chips, but can't make a good album. His last album got listened to twice, and gave away.
how many rappers went plat last year?? GRODT was pumpin out of EVERYBODYS cars back when it dropped...his last 2 were above average....dudes is full of 50 hate when they dont even know whats going on behind the scenes....lets see people get mad if he raps about gangsta sh*t cuz he rich now.....and people get mad that he rap about money,cuz hes rich and everybody knows that.....what the fu*k is he supposed to rap about...just cuz you get out that enviroment dont mean you should switch up your whole subject matter....you still got that sh*t in you no matter how much money you got...
 10 years ago '04        #34
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 382 382
i thought Cashville records was G unit south from what buck said in the XXL for may.
 10 years ago '06        #35
maryschild 
space
avatar space
space
$727 | Props total: 5 5
get em buck!!!!!!!! bout time
 04-07-2008, 06:30 PM         #36
kingofNy12345 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit is done now they are horrible without buck
 04-07-2008, 06:30 PM         #37
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buck is a bad place now because if there is bad blood 50's gonna be jerking him or keeping him on the shelf. He needs to get out that contract or his career is done
 10 years ago '05        #38
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
Damn...I fu*ks with Young Buck, but this aint a good look for either side.
 04-07-2008, 06:56 PM         #39
YoungMelo23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it might be a good look for him cause it look like 50 and gunit or not really doin much of anything.
 10 years ago '06        #40
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
avatar space
space
$57,627 | Props total: 37182 37182
 persuazion said:
that would be the stupidst thing buck could ever do..besides looking like a a**hole after all the "gunit to the bone grissel" talk....Bws hasent dropped one artist album yet....


yeah that will be a dumb move and game is my fav rapper he already changed his myspace labe from g-unit interscope to just interscope so he might just stay at interscope but 50 migh push him back like he did styles
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
78 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
125 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy