Apr 7 - Young Buck No Longer in G-Unit

most viewed right now
 82
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What you think?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
5790 pageviews
76 comments


P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$10,675 | Props total: 6426 6426
Apr 7 - Young Buck No Longer in G-Unit
 

 
50 Cent has made it clear about the status of Young Buck, one of his artists who has had a shaky relationship with the company for several months.


50 Cent revealed today [April 7] that the Tennessee rapper was no longer in G-Unit the group, but would still record for the label.


“You can look at it and see that’s Game [former G-Unit rapper] all the way. I was giving him a chance, giving him the benefit of the doubt [to remain with the group]. You can take this as an official notice right here – pretty much you can say: Young Buck is no longer in the group G-Unit, but signed to G-Unit [Records] as a solo artist,” 50 Cent told DJ Envy, a co-host on the Hot 97 Morning Show with Miss Jones.


Most recently, Young Buck revealed that he had not collected any royalty income as an artist on G-Unit Records, a subsidiary of Interscope. Those reports were quickly dispelled by Sha Money XL, manager of Young Buck, who said the rapper was “waving the G-Unit flag strong.”


“There has been a new rumor going around that 50 Cent has not paid Young Buck any royalties," Sha Money XL told AllHipHop.com. "I, as Buck’s manager and as former President of G-Unit Records, want to make it clear: that is false. Young Buck has cleared over $10 million dollars working under 50 Cent’s and my guidance.”


Young Buck, born David Darnell Brown, was expected to appear on Shoot to k!ll, the follow up to G-Unit’s 2003 debut album titled Beg For Mercy.


Young Buck once was to lead the charge for 50 Cent’s G-Unit Sout imprint. Instead, the rapper started Cashville Records and signed rap vet C-Bo and The Outlawz, who were a part of Tupac’s inner circle of emcees.


But has also started David Brown clothing to supplement his rap offerings.


50 Cent and The Game initially parted ways, because the Compton upstart wouldn't a.ssume beefs with Nas and Fat Joe that the rest of G-Unit had declared.


[pic - click to view]

 http://allhiphop.com/stor .. /19609402.aspx

76 comments for "Apr 7 - Young Buck No Longer in G-Unit"

 10 years ago '04        #2
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1248 1248
Damn Buck you fu*ked up now
 10 years ago '04        #3
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
hmmm....he still signed to Gunit though so its basically not much has really changed b/c we havent been seein him inthe group as much as of late anyway soooo hes jus goin 2 continue on the Buck the World type situation he got goin on
 10 years ago '04        #4
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1248 1248
 Dash420 said:
hmmm....he still signed to Gunit though so its basically not much has really changed b/c we havent been seein him inthe group as much as of late anyway soooo hes jus goin 2 continue on the Buck the World type situation he got goin on
Yea but I can see 50 blockin' all Buck's projects, he has a contract with G-UNIT, if he already got kicked out, he was better of it the contract wasn't there, believe that.
 04-07-2008, 03:31 PM         #5
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess I wont be listening anymore.Though they all sucked Buck always came correct flow wise. Lloyd Banks sound sleepy and 50 just sucks period.
 10 years ago '05        #6
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
so thats what game meant when he said "i'm the reason your punk a.ss let young buck go, yo buck holla at me i got a slot for you" in "our turn"
 10 years ago '04        #7
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Buck made a good move...cuz G-Unit isn't do anything no ways.He carried more than 50's homeboy Lloyd "No money" Banks...and Yayo..no where to be found..so he's better off with out them....
 10 years ago '04        #8
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
If I were Buck, I would record the Wackest verses i could think of to run out my contract with 50 and G-Unit
 10 years ago '04        #9
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 DjInfamous804 said:
Buck made a good move...cuz G-Unit isn't do anything no ways.He carried more than 50's homeboy Lloyd "No money" Banks...and Yayo..no where to be found..so he's better off with out them....
Who sold more records than 50 last year? Kanye?

And 50 sold more world wide.

So it's not like anyone is doing big numbers, and it's not likely he can do them on his own.
 10 years ago '04        #10
napaleonoutlaw 
space
space
space
$372 | Props total: 1 1
if it true......props to young buck...g-unit is pure hot trash far im concern...buck ten times better off without those fake a.ss n*ggaz....westside snitches
 10 years ago '06        #11
williamford3 
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 0 0
G-Unit sales will definately decline.
 10 years ago '04        #12
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
i just hope them n*ggas put out some good music this year.

buck's last album, in my opinion, was like the number 3 album out of all the g-unit projects (i would put grodt at #1, game's first album at #2, and the g-unit group album at #4).
 10 years ago '07        #13
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
voted buck should let that n*gga stabed Dre

I think 50 is right from the point that Buck will have his hometown on Smash but he wont be makin as much dough as he did wit g-unit but hopefully he makes quality music and not that commerical sh*t

that n*gga betta update his myspace


Last edited by Drk; 04-07-2008 at 04:30 PM..
 04-07-2008, 04:30 PM         #14
CoolArrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So now Buck is in the same situation as Snoop when he left death Row. 50 gonna be raping that a.ss(no homo) until the contract expires.
 10 years ago '06        #15
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
im glad for buck he didnt fit in with g-unit anyway.........fu*k g-unit
 10 years ago '06        #16
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
i wonder if there is bad blood. it could be that 50 just doesn't want to work with that n*gga no more. i'm interested to see if buck and 50 will continue to record together. If I remember right, 50's problem with Buck was that he would always speak out when away from 50... but when around 50 he acted cool. not exactly a switch sider but more of a meat head
 04-07-2008, 04:46 PM         #17
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about time.. but seriously, it's a stupid move for Buck
 04-07-2008, 04:52 PM         #18
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said:
50 Cent has made it clear about the status of Young Buck, one of his artists who has had a shaky relationship with the company for several months.


50 Cent revealed today [April 7] that the Tennessee rapper was no longer in G-Unit the group, but would still record for the label.


“You can look at it and see that’s Game [former G-Unit rapper] all the way. I was giving him a chance, giving him the benefit of the doubt [to remain with the group]. You can take this as an official notice right here – pretty much you can say: Young Buck is no longer in the group G-Unit, but signed to G-Unit [Records] as a solo artist,” 50 Cent told DJ Envy, a co-host on the Hot 97 Morning Show with Miss Jones.


Most recently, Young Buck revealed that he had not collected any royalty income as an artist on G-Unit Records, a subsidiary of Interscope. Those reports were quickly dispelled by Sha Money XL, manager of Young Buck, who said the rapper was “waving the G-Unit flag strong.”


“There has been a new rumor going around that 50 Cent has not paid Young Buck any royalties," Sha Money XL told AllHipHop.com. "I, as Buck’s manager and as former President of G-Unit Records, want to make it clear: that is false. Young Buck has cleared over $10 million dollars working under 50 Cent’s and my guidance.”


Young Buck, born David Darnell Brown, was expected to appear on Shoot to k!ll, the follow up to G-Unit’s 2003 debut album titled Beg For Mercy.


Young Buck once was to lead the charge for 50 Cent’s G-Unit Sout imprint. Instead, the rapper started Cashville Records and signed rap vet C-Bo and The Outlawz, who were a part of Tupac’s inner circle of emcees.


But has also started David Brown clothing to supplement his rap offerings.


50 Cent and The Game initially parted ways, because the Compton upstart wouldn't a.ssume beefs with Nas and Fat Joe that the rest of G-Unit had declared.

This is no surprise everyone saw this coming
 10 years ago '07        #19
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
heres the 50 interview
 10 years ago '04        #20
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
oh well I liked original GUnit better....just Yayo,Banks,and 50. But Buck is good as a solo artist.....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy